Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,661 members, 7,813,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

New Wife Reveals How She Caught Her Husband And Aunt Na - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Wife Reveals How She Caught Her Husband And Aunt Na (530 Views)

I Killed My Mom’s Boss After She Caught Me Stealing Her Android Phone - Teenager / Liberian Man Killed His Wife After She Caught Him Molesting Her Daughter (Pix) / Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Wife Reveals How She Caught Her Husband And Aunt Na by Naijabuzz360: 8:20am On Sep 17, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]A heartbroken newlywed was devastated to catch her husband in bed with her aunt just weeks after tying the knot.

Kim Elkins, 33, of Wallsend, Tyne and wear, got married to Kenny who she met online in 2009. Her aunt Lorraine, who is only 10 years older than her, was present to help her at the wedding. Lorraine’s daughter, Katryna, now 20, was a bridesmaid at the wedding.

But, unknown to Kim, her aunt who she’s very close to, was having sexual relations with her husband before they got married. Real more at.. http://www.naijabuzz360.com/new-wife-reveals-how-she-caught-her-husband-and-aunt-naked-in-bedroom-just-weeks-after-her-wedding/

Re: New Wife Reveals How She Caught Her Husband And Aunt Na by Bluezy13(m): 9:10am On Sep 17, 2018
Hmmm...

(1) (Reply)

One Killed During Senator’s Campaign Rally In Cross River (graphic Photo) / Couple, Three Others Arrested With 11 Human Skulls, Other Parts In Ilorin. / Fake Naval Officer Arrested While Attempting To Bail A Cultist In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.