Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Webtalk To Take Over Facebook - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Webtalk To Take Over Facebook (4840 Views)

Webtalk To Take Over Facebook, Twitter / A Website Facebook Will Not Want You To See--webtalk! / Invest In Webtalk Now!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webtalk To Take Over Facebook by drlizzy(f): 8:53am On Sep 17, 2018
Months From Now You Will Regret Not Registering

Brand new social Media that will pay us for things that FB doesnt!!!
https://www.webtalk.co/be/home/6533354

The growth is insane .Over 90K users in 5 days.you become a founder until the positions are closed since its still better.Its perfect for advertising your business,

They pay 50% of revenue with their users.
You get paid up to 5 levels down.
Facebook is making $3 per user per month
Lets say they give you $1 per user per month .and you invited 10 and your 10 also invited their 10 up to 5 levels.

You can make $10 on your 1st level
100$ on your second level
$1000 on your 3rd level
$10000 on your 4th level
$100000 on your 5th level
Everymonth forever.
Hurry the news are spreading fast
Click the link below to sign up.

Re: Webtalk To Take Over Facebook by drlizzy(f): 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb_9bN9Rum0

*The Race For The First 1M Signups Is Close Join Now*

After joining, open your inbox and verify your email, login to your WebTalk, upload your profile photo. Beside your profile photo, you will see a tiny arrow, click it, a drop down menu will appear, containing your profile link and referal link, copy the referal link and start sending to all your contacts to join. If you delay, you miss earning on them forever as others will bring them in.
Re: Webtalk To Take Over Facebook by smsmoney(m): 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2018
drlizzy:

The growth is insane .Over 90K users in 5 days.you become a founder until the positions are closed since its still better.Its perfect for advertising your business,

Lets say they give you $1 per user per month .and you invited 10 and your 10 also invited their 10 up to 5 levels.

$1000 on your 3rd level
$10000 on your 4th level
Everymonth forever.

Registered is you snooze you lose

1 Like

Re: Webtalk To Take Over Facebook by drlizzy(f): 9:42pm On Sep 17, 2018
Join the first 1M registered users as foundation members and enjoy mouth watering offers
Re: Webtalk To Take Over Facebook by drlizzy(f): 10:34am On Sep 18, 2018
In 1998, Kodak had 170,000 employees and sold 85% of all photo paper worldwide. Within just a few years, their business model disappeared and they went bankrupt. What happened to Kodak will happen in a lot of industries in the next 10 years - and most people don't see it coming.
Join Webtalk Today
Re: Webtalk To Take Over Facebook by jobgetter(m): 1:05pm On Sep 18, 2018
I have registered. Hope it turns out bringing money to my bank account
Re: Webtalk To Take Over Facebook by smsadverts: 1:22pm On Sep 18, 2018
Registered please accept my connection. Thanks for sharing the opportunity.
Re: Webtalk To Take Over Facebook by jobgetter(m): 8:45am On Sep 19, 2018
Interesting times are here
Re: Webtalk To Take Over Facebook by nkeona(m): 10:47am On Sep 19, 2018
How much per referrals
Re: Webtalk To Take Over Facebook by drlizzy(f): 7:44pm On Sep 19, 2018
Join now
Re: Webtalk To Take Over Facebook by Demolaeby: 7:58pm On Sep 19, 2018
Make us of this link to register if you want to grow fast. We run a matrix system of helping you to source for your down liners if you register with our link. Register with this link; https://www.webtalk.co/be/profile/vernatius.anuforo
Re: Webtalk To Take Over Facebook by drlizzy(f): 11:37am On Sep 20, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb_9bN9Rum0

*The Race For The First 1M Signups Is Close Join Now*

After joining, open your inbox and verify your email, login to your WebTalk, upload your profile photo. Beside your profile photo, you will see a tiny arrow, click it, a drop down menu will appear, containing your profile link and referal link, copy the referal link and start sending to all your contacts to join. If you delay, you miss earning on them forever as others will bring them in
Re: Webtalk To Take Over Facebook by drlizzy(f): 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2018
Keep Webtalking
Re: Webtalk To Take Over Facebook by SueZuckerberg: 2:50pm On Sep 20, 2018
drlizzy:

$1000 on your 3rd level
$10000 on your 4th level
Everymonth forever.

Have you been paid? Let me see your payment proof first before I sign up lol
Re: Webtalk To Take Over Facebook by Cool83(m): 3:43pm On Sep 20, 2018
Demolaeby:
Make us of this link to register if you want to grow fast. We run a matrix system of helping you to source for your down liners if you register with our link. Register with this link; https://www.webtalk.co/be/profile/vernatius.anuforo
how will you help if I register with your link
Re: Webtalk To Take Over Facebook by drlizzy(f): 5:19pm On Sep 20, 2018
Keep talking
Re: Webtalk To Take Over Facebook by drlizzy(f): 5:21pm On Sep 20, 2018
SueZuckerberg:

Be waiting
Re: Webtalk To Take Over Facebook by drlizzy(f): 5:21pm On Sep 20, 2018
Cool83:

how will you help if I register with your link
Not true
Re: Webtalk To Take Over Facebook by drlizzy(f): 5:22pm On Sep 20, 2018
Demolaeby:
Stop misleading people

1 Like

Re: Webtalk To Take Over Facebook by drlizzy(f): 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2018
nkeona:
How much per referrals
Have you registered
Re: Webtalk To Take Over Facebook by JustAboyy: 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2018
SueZuckerberg:

Hello bro, please can you help me with amazon mturk registration? or if you have an account to spare for a little cash. thanks
Re: Webtalk To Take Over Facebook by drlizzy(f): 9:01pm On Sep 21, 2018
Webtalking keep talking
Re: Webtalk To Take Over Facebook by SueZuckerberg: 11:25am On Sep 22, 2018
JustAboyy:

Hello bro, please can you help me with amazon mturk registration? or if you have an account to spare for a little cash. thanks

I am not willing to sell again bro, hahaha!
Re: Webtalk To Take Over Facebook by JustAboyy: 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2018
SueZuckerberg:

I am not willing to sell again bro, hahaha!
Na wa oh.. See as all of una no wan show way. Bros why na
Re: Webtalk To Take Over Facebook by SueZuckerberg: 7:18pm On Sep 24, 2018
JustAboyy:

Na wa oh.. See as all of una no wan show way. Bros why na

I thought and thought and thought about a fitting reply for this stupid son of the DEVIL called ZuckerBastard but I couldn't think straight. How dare you talk to me? God whip you right now, crazy slowpoke. God fry you, your wife, sons and daughters, your mother, and eve4y single Facebook workers and staff, to a crisp, stupid son of the Devil, no exceptions. How many more times will I have to say you reek, you, your company and everything about you stink, an acrid, horrible, terrible stench that lingers for long, how many times? Ask your mom and your senselessly senseless dad, Mr Erskine Bowles, ask them to sell their mturk account to you not me, BASSSSTAAARDDD!
Re: Webtalk To Take Over Facebook by smsmoney(m): 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2018
SueZuckerberg:

I thought and thought and thought about a fitting reply for this stupid son of the DEVIL called ZuckerBastard but I couldn't think straight. How dare you talk to me? God whip you right now, crazy slowpoke. God fry you, your wife, sons and daughters, your mother, and eve4y single Facebook workers and staff, to a crisp, stupid son of the Devil, no exceptions. How many more times will I have to say you reek, you, your company and everything about you stink, an acrid, horrible, terrible stench that lingers for long, how many times? Ask your mom and your senselessly senseless dad, Mr Erskine Bowles, ask them to sell their mturk account to you not me, BASSSSTAAARDDD!

Disgusting
Re: Webtalk To Take Over Facebook by Elxandre(m): 7:42pm On Sep 24, 2018
SueZuckerberg:

what's going on here grin
Re: Webtalk To Take Over Facebook by SueZuckerberg: 7:47pm On Sep 24, 2018
smsmoney:

Disgusting

I'm not talking to the guy with that moniker, but rather to whom it concerns and the morons know themselves
Re: Webtalk To Take Over Facebook by JustAboyy: 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2018
SueZuckerberg:

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Webtalk To Take Over Facebook by SueZuckerberg: 9:58pm On Sep 24, 2018
JustAboyy:

undecided undecided undecided

Stupid motherfucking bastard do that to your parents at home, oh no, I meant to say in their grave, not me and if they are not dead, oh Lord God, let them die. Bleep, Bleep, Bleep you crazy bastard. Stupid senseless dumbass! Cursed, miserable, moronic and wretched. Filthy, foul and polluted. God damn your and your mother. You want to dare me, oh no date me, smh, oh, oh, oh, you just wait, I would crush you and your company to the ground. I swear to God if I get there I'd commit arson. Burn up that pigsty and dispose the trashy company afar off. You would be so burnt that your charred remains would be absolutely unrecognizeable.
Re: Webtalk To Take Over Facebook by JustAboyy: 12:04am On Sep 25, 2018
SueZuckerberg:

Stupid motherfucking bastard do that to your parents at home, oh no, I meant to say in their grave, not me and if they are not dead, oh Lord God, let them die. Bleep, Bleep, Bleep you crazy bastard. Stupid senseless dumbass! Cursed, miserable, moronic and wretched. Filthy, foul and polluted. God damn your and your mother. You want to dare me, oh no date me, smh, oh, oh, oh, you just wait, I would crush you and your company to the ground. I swear to God if I get there I'd commit arson. Burn up that pigsty and dispose the trashy company afar off. You would be so burnt that your charred remains would be absolutely unrecognizeable.
Chairman, do you know me before or has our paths crossed? Why the insult
Re: Webtalk To Take Over Facebook by smsmoney(m): 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2018
SueZuckerberg:

Na Wahoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Sue? Legal Advise Needed Please / Top Soccer Tips / Please Help Me, How Do I Get People To Attend My Seminar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.