Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Married Man Nude Pictures Leaked On Facebook. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Man Nude Pictures Leaked On Facebook. (44234 Views)

Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim / Politician Blackmails Pregnant Woman With Nude Pictures For Refusing Him Sex / She Cried Tears After She Found Her Nud3 Pictures Leaked Online By Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

Re: Married Man Nude Pictures Leaked On Facebook. by Neddyogu(m): 1:46pm On Sep 17, 2018
deedy111:
I think this is one of those things that motivated Terry G to sing

Oh oh oh oh oh oh Kolomental

Sexy slay king kor, black craw craw yansh ni

Faze did dat song
Re: Married Man Nude Pictures Leaked On Facebook. by justphillips(m): 1:51pm On Sep 17, 2018
deedy111:
I think this is one of those things that motivated Terry G to sing

Oh oh oh oh oh oh Kolomental

Sexy slay king kor, black craw craw yansh ni

Terry G??

Re: Married Man Nude Pictures Leaked On Facebook. by mechanics(m): 2:21pm On Sep 17, 2018
What a disgrace.
Re: Married Man Nude Pictures Leaked On Facebook. by merit1988(f): 2:40pm On Sep 17, 2018
See the body sef lipsrsealed
Re: Married Man Nude Pictures Leaked On Facebook. by iceybux(m): 2:41pm On Sep 17, 2018
ritylove:
what got me is most is his posture on both photos so girly like some men just dont deserve a d..ck

the female who leaked this photo most be really pained in the heart

so I tot too... looks gayish tho..
Re: Married Man Nude Pictures Leaked On Facebook. by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:19pm On Sep 17, 2018
Okpontu!
Re: Married Man Nude Pictures Leaked On Facebook. by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:23pm On Sep 17, 2018
Aiich! lolz...but d man luk soooo .... ,If am a man i wl just take him frm behind,it wl be delicious,
Re: Married Man Nude Pictures Leaked On Facebook. by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:27pm On Sep 17, 2018
ineedahusband:
SMH, I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY undecided
Lmao...funnyname d day u marry dat day ur husband wl be mine,,,pray u dnt invite me
Re: Married Man Nude Pictures Leaked On Facebook. by Westaslave2(f): 4:21pm On Sep 17, 2018
Re: Married Man Nude Pictures Leaked On Facebook. by GuntersChain(m): 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2018
From proper observation from the picture and the posture involved, i think to differ that this isn't an heterosexual event.
Re: Married Man Nude Pictures Leaked On Facebook. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 17, 2018
ritylove:
what got me is most is his posture on both photos so girly like some men just dont deserve a d..ck

the female who leaked this photo most be really pained in the heart
Must.
Which kind school you go self
Re: Married Man Nude Pictures Leaked On Facebook. by jessikoholic: 8:28pm On Sep 17, 2018
Taken by his gay lover. A woman wouldn't focus on the ass.
Re: Married Man Nude Pictures Leaked On Facebook. by ritylove(f): 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2018
Rextayne:
Must.
Which kind school you go self
typo error... thanks u don' t av to be abusive try an be civil next time
Re: Married Man Nude Pictures Leaked On Facebook. by dasparrow: 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2018
The picture was not taken by a woman. The picture was taken by his gay lover. Look at him posing like a woman. Ewwww!
Re: Married Man Nude Pictures Leaked On Facebook. by OyinO: 3:45am On Sep 18, 2018
Xaos:
Men don't do nudes. This man is a disgrace to our kind. Someone contact Mars! The Aliens can have him.
Haaaaaaaahaaaaaa!!!! Laff wan killi me oO!
Re: Married Man Nude Pictures Leaked On Facebook. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 18, 2018
ritylove:
typo error... thanks u don' t av to be abusive try an be civil next time
Re: Married Man Nude Pictures Leaked On Facebook. by Nobody: 6:01am On Sep 19, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
Lmao...funnyname d day u marry dat day ur husband wl be mine,,,pray u dnt invite me
YOU WON'T DARE. tongue
Re: Married Man Nude Pictures Leaked On Facebook. by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:31am On Sep 19, 2018
ineedahusband:
YOU WON'T DARE. tongue
Lolz...ask westaslave2 d goddess of biafra she wl tell u...no man can withstand me,
Re: Married Man Nude Pictures Leaked On Facebook. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 22, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
Lolz...ask westaslave2 d goddess of biafra she wl tell u...no man can withstand me
OOOH, I'M SO SCARED NOW shocked grin. CAN I BRIBE YOU IN ADVANCE TO NOT SNATCH MINE? lipsrsealed
NAME YOUR PRICE. cheesy
Re: Married Man Nude Pictures Leaked On Facebook. by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:29pm On Sep 22, 2018
ineedahusband:
OOOH, I'M SO SCARED NOW shocked grin. CAN I BRIBE YOU IN ADVANCE TO NOT SNATCH MINE? lipsrsealed
NAME YOUR PRICE. cheesy
Ar u joking ,dnt worry i dnt do spiritual snatching but ur hubby is safe wt me!

Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall / Robber In Ijankin, Lagos Crushed To Death While On Operation / Young Shall Grow Driver Foils An Armed Robbery Attack Along Ore Road