Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Yahoo Plus; Disgusting Video Of Man Eating Lady's Poo Directly From Her Anus - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Plus; Disgusting Video Of Man Eating Lady's Poo Directly From Her Anus (7163 Views)

Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Can’t Sit Down Normally / How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story / Man Rapes Girl, 5, Through Her Anus, Declared Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Plus; Disgusting Video Of Man Eating Lady's Poo Directly From Her Anus by Dockaysworld: 9:00am On Sep 17, 2018
The disgusting viral video shows the moment where a suspected yahoo boy was seen eating a girl believed to be his girlfriend's poo(shit)

The incident was filmed and the video currently in circulation 

Watch video below; (viewer discretion is advised)
https://www.dockaysworld.com/2018/09/17/yahoo-plus-disgusting-video-yahoo-boy-eating-girlfriends-poo-directly-anus/

Re: Yahoo Plus; Disgusting Video Of Man Eating Lady's Poo Directly From Her Anus by Gr8lex(m): 9:07am On Sep 17, 2018
Yuck!!
Re: Yahoo Plus; Disgusting Video Of Man Eating Lady's Poo Directly From Her Anus by frbona: 9:11am On Sep 17, 2018
Its disgusting so why posting it!
You sick a$$hole!!!!

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus; Disgusting Video Of Man Eating Lady's Poo Directly From Her Anus by wahles(m): 9:22am On Sep 17, 2018
Anyama

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested For Heroin Trafficking In India / Court Orders Destruction Of 14 Containers Of Tramadol / How To Know If Your Calls Are Monitored By Security Agents

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.