Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Clarion Chukwurah In Her Own Label. What Do You Think? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Clarion Chukwurah In Her Own Label. What Do You Think? (801 Views)

Actress Clarion Chukwurah Debuts Clarion Chukwurah Clothing Label (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clarion Chukwurah In Her Own Label. What Do You Think? by pckid: 10:24am On Jul 05, 2010
Veteran Actress Clarion Chukwurah Launches High Street Clothing Label. see at http://questionmarkmag.com/2010/07/veteran-actress-clarion-chukwurah-launches-high-street-clothing-label/

What do you think of her in her own design?

Re: Clarion Chukwurah In Her Own Label. What Do You Think? by naijadiva2(f): 8:30pm On Jul 06, 2010
ooooo, i love that shirt. grin
Re: Clarion Chukwurah In Her Own Label. What Do You Think? by Godmother(f): 6:05pm On Jul 08, 2010
Simple, classy and speaks volume. A woman after my heart

(1) (Reply)

Peeople Pls Help Me Out / Meet Vanity Wonder – Thewoman With The World’s Largestbutt Implants / The Secret Behind Anne Hathaway's Otherworldly Met Gala Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.