Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,177 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Man Shares Photo Of Himself Licking His Girlfriend's "Used" Menstrual Pad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Shares Photo Of Himself Licking His Girlfriend's "Used" Menstrual Pad (857 Views)

Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 / Woman Pulls Out Her Menstrual Pad, Slaps Another Woman Across The Face With It / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shares Photo Of Himself Licking His Girlfriend's "Used" Menstrual Pad by Haryourmieykhun(m): 9:29am On Sep 17, 2018
This young man pictured in this photo is being slammed online after he shared this disgusting photo of himself licking his girlfriend's 'used' menstrual pad. Although it actually looks like he rubbed ketchup on the pad.

Re: Man Shares Photo Of Himself Licking His Girlfriend's "Used" Menstrual Pad by OneCorner: 9:35am On Sep 17, 2018
Yummy

Re: Man Shares Photo Of Himself Licking His Girlfriend's "Used" Menstrual Pad by gaby(m): 9:36am On Sep 17, 2018
Ketchup....sick joke by a demented asswipe....

Hoping to trend, and trend he has, but as a big FOOL

Enjoy my sigy

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photo Of Himself Licking His Girlfriend's "Used" Menstrual Pad by booblacain(m): 9:38am On Sep 17, 2018
It's obviously ketchup, but wakanda joke is this? Still irritates nevertheless.

click me for used dell laptop
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Himself Licking His Girlfriend's "Used" Menstrual Pad by Omihanifa: 9:45am On Sep 17, 2018
mumu boy, enjoy your few minutes of fame undecided with your sanitary pad and ketchup
Re: Man Shares Photo Of Himself Licking His Girlfriend's "Used" Menstrual Pad by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 17, 2018
if u lick your girl friends sanitary pad........it doesn't mean your a a fool....it means you are foolish,but i surely know you wont try such. you will get the desired fame you need when you show us a video of you sucking the life blood coming out from your girl friend

(1) (Reply)

"I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Popular Slay Queen / Top 5 African Countries With The Most Curvy Women / See Photo Of These APC Supporters That Has Got Everyone Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.