Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,014 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Whatsapp Latest Feature: Swipe To Reply, Dark Mode And Lots More - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Latest Feature: Swipe To Reply, Dark Mode And Lots More (93086 Views)

Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply / Mtn 1gb For 200 And 1.5gb For 300 Naira On Mtn My Offer: Lots More / Youtube Rolls Out Dark Mode For Android Worldwide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Latest Feature: Swipe To Reply, Dark Mode And Lots More by booblacain(m): 8:13am On Sep 18, 2018
Well, I really don't see how much these features helps me.
Re: Whatsapp Latest Feature: Swipe To Reply, Dark Mode And Lots More by Cosmopolice: 8:13am On Sep 18, 2018
these features have been on telegram for long now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Latest Feature: Swipe To Reply, Dark Mode And Lots More by Lordbooster(m): 8:13am On Sep 18, 2018
It ain't bad still rocking gbwhatsapp

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Latest Feature: Swipe To Reply, Dark Mode And Lots More by nwakibie3(m): 8:24am On Sep 18, 2018
pweshdodo:
I want to buy iPhone 5s..please is the phone okay and can it fit in with new android phones please

No insult

The phone is really good. thats the phone i use.
Re: Whatsapp Latest Feature: Swipe To Reply, Dark Mode And Lots More by Feranmicharless: 8:30am On Sep 18, 2018
Been using swipe to reply since on my iPhone. It's not new

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Latest Feature: Swipe To Reply, Dark Mode And Lots More by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 18, 2018
IMO is better.
Re: Whatsapp Latest Feature: Swipe To Reply, Dark Mode And Lots More by HeWrites(m): 8:43am On Sep 18, 2018
ottohan:
Afonjas will say dat its a yoruba man dat works in Watsapp , dat introduced the new feature, since its in dark mode as their colour...
Very laxy set of pple

Common sense is not COMMON after all.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Latest Feature: Swipe To Reply, Dark Mode And Lots More by psalmz(m): 8:43am On Sep 18, 2018
pweshdodo:
I want to buy iPhone 5s..please is the phone okay and can it fit in with new android phones please

No insult
Yea it very ok,being using one for a while,3 years running,it's 37k,check my profile
Re: Whatsapp Latest Feature: Swipe To Reply, Dark Mode And Lots More by folake4u(f): 8:51am On Sep 18, 2018
ottohan:
Afonjas will say dat its a yoruba man dat works in Watsapp , dat introduced the new feature, since its in dark mode as their colour...
Very laxy set of pple

Stop portraying foolishness this beautiful morning. It's too early, don't you think so?.

What has tribalism got to do with this now.undecided

3 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Latest Feature: Swipe To Reply, Dark Mode And Lots More by Hifeholuwarh(m): 8:57am On Sep 18, 2018
Read and read over what you've typed before you embarrass your race and tribe. Peace is possible!.

ottohan:
Very laxy set of pple

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Latest Feature: Swipe To Reply, Dark Mode And Lots More by olurili(m): 9:01am On Sep 18, 2018
ottohan:
Very laxy set of pple

even though you are a fool must you show it here

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Latest Feature: Swipe To Reply, Dark Mode And Lots More by tebiere: 9:20am On Sep 18, 2018
swipe to reply isnt new
Re: Whatsapp Latest Feature: Swipe To Reply, Dark Mode And Lots More by cristopher1: 9:29am On Sep 18, 2018
interesting ��
Re: Whatsapp Latest Feature: Swipe To Reply, Dark Mode And Lots More by JacksonOyibo: 9:30am On Sep 18, 2018
smiley
Re: Whatsapp Latest Feature: Swipe To Reply, Dark Mode And Lots More by sunky101(m): 9:44am On Sep 18, 2018
Been using this for a long time. I have been enjoying it. I just swipe right gbam so far to reply to a particular message
Re: Whatsapp Latest Feature: Swipe To Reply, Dark Mode And Lots More by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 18, 2018
interesting
Re: Whatsapp Latest Feature: Swipe To Reply, Dark Mode And Lots More by jam04(m): 11:13am On Sep 18, 2018
How do you hide 'connected to web notification' when the phone is connected to whasapp web. Deactivation of the whatsapp notification doesnt help either
Re: Whatsapp Latest Feature: Swipe To Reply, Dark Mode And Lots More by marvinsync(m): 11:36am On Sep 18, 2018
clickloaded:
We’ve been seeing lots of changes from the WhatsApp messaging app and here we are again with another handful changes we are expected to see any moment from now.

Swipe to Reply:
iPhone users already has it and the messaging app is working on bringing it to Android. It will allow you to quickly reply to a message using a swipe right gesture. It essentially means you will no longer need to tap and hold the message to get the Reply button.

Dark Mode:
WhatsApp has finally started working on a Dark Mode for both iOS and Android. However, the report does not mention the exact timeline for the Dark Mode to roll-out to WhatsApp.
The upcoming dark mode feature will help reduce strain on user’s eyes while using WhatsApp at night or in low-light conditions. It will also help conserve battery on phones that have OLED displays.

Expandable Group Participants List
When there are more than 10 participants,
WhatsApp shows a More button that will present the full group participants list. This is already enabled in the update.

http://www.clickloaded.com.ng/2018/09/latest-whatsapp-feature-swipe-to-reply.html

What do you think about this updates?

they should make it that the group creator will have ultimate power in the group that is , he can't be kicked out by another admin
Re: Whatsapp Latest Feature: Swipe To Reply, Dark Mode And Lots More by Rick9(m): 11:38am On Sep 18, 2018
I really want that dark mode oh
Re: Whatsapp Latest Feature: Swipe To Reply, Dark Mode And Lots More by PraisePiano: 12:01pm On Sep 18, 2018
pweshdodo:

No insult
iPhone 5s is cool
Re: Whatsapp Latest Feature: Swipe To Reply, Dark Mode And Lots More by John944: 12:14pm On Sep 18, 2018
Whatsapp should also make it noticeable when friends are online..just like facebook does!

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Latest Feature: Swipe To Reply, Dark Mode And Lots More by Ellehanna(f): 12:35pm On Sep 18, 2018
Apetamin Weight Gain Syrup for sale. N3000
Here in osun state
Contact
Re: Whatsapp Latest Feature: Swipe To Reply, Dark Mode And Lots More by benmide(m): 3:27pm On Sep 18, 2018
pweshdodo:

No insult

There’s one for sale when you’re done with your survey� grin
Re: Whatsapp Latest Feature: Swipe To Reply, Dark Mode And Lots More by DeejayTeeno(m): 1:50pm On Mar 09, 2020
ibori1:
cheesy

what do I really think.

nothing

Savage grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Telegram Releases Version 4.8 With With Video Streaming And Many More / Woman Scatters Whatsapp Prayer Group With Her Unclad Photos Posted (photo) / GSM Network Issues And Problems (Zain, Etisalat, Glo, MTN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.