Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Photos: Nigerian Man, Thai Woman, New Zealand Man Nabbed In Bangkok Drug Bust - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos: Nigerian Man, Thai Woman, New Zealand Man Nabbed In Bangkok Drug Bust (387 Views)

Two Nigerian Men, One Vietnamese Woman Arrested In Vietnam Drug Bust - Pictures / Nigerian Man, Two Others Nabbed In Bangkok Drug Bust / PHOTOS: Nigerian Police Officers Caught On Camera Taking Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Nigerian Man, Thai Woman, New Zealand Man Nabbed In Bangkok Drug Bust by Jchi9876: 10:10am On Sep 17, 2018
A Nigerian man and a Thai woman have been charged with delivering 2,060 grams of crystal methamphetamine (“ice”) to a New Zealand man at a Bangkok hotel on Saturday, September 15.

According to reports, initial investigation determined that John Oimma Emeka and Wararat Chansod, both 42, had reserved the hotel room on Sunday, where the alleged delivery took place.

Isidor Rein, 62, of New Zealand allegedly received a briefcase with a secret compartment containing the drugs to take to his country.

Thai agencies working as part of the Airport Interdiction Task Force made the arrests following a September 12 tip-off about a New Zealand man set to receive drugs to smuggle home.

With police on surveillance, Rein allegedly asked hotel staff to arrange a taxi ride for him on Saturday while he was waiting for “friends” in his room.

Emeka and Wararat allegedly arrived that afternoon with the briefcase and all three people were arrested when they returned to the lobby.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2018/9/photos-nigerian-man-thai-woman-new-zealand-man-nabbed-in-bangkok-drug-bust.html

CC: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Photos: Nigerian Man, Thai Woman, New Zealand Man Nabbed In Bangkok Drug Bust by izzou(m): 10:12am On Sep 17, 2018
grin

This guy reminds me of Hanks Anuku

grin grin grin

See pose. cheesy
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man, Thai Woman, New Zealand Man Nabbed In Bangkok Drug Bust by Jchi9876: 10:20am On Sep 17, 2018
He looks unrepentant. Those Thai officials will use his blokos to smoke shisha
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man, Thai Woman, New Zealand Man Nabbed In Bangkok Drug Bust by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 17, 2018
Emeka made to sit on the floor, Thai woman sit on leather chair? These Thailand police are jealous of Emeka's development skill. He just want to develop Thailand sad
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man, Thai Woman, New Zealand Man Nabbed In Bangkok Drug Bust by Jchi9876: 10:24am On Sep 17, 2018
I don't wanna see any tribal idiot here or I go break bottle
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man, Thai Woman, New Zealand Man Nabbed In Bangkok Drug Bust by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 17, 2018
Look at how the naija man is presented vs the Tai and New zealand man. They put him where he belongs. Dirt!
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man, Thai Woman, New Zealand Man Nabbed In Bangkok Drug Bust by Jchi9876: 10:42am On Sep 17, 2018
Divinehealer:
Look at how the naija man is presented vs the Tai and New zealand man. They put him where he belongs. Dirt!

Developers are very humble they don't sit on comfortable leather chairs they like the floor better
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man, Thai Woman, New Zealand Man Nabbed In Bangkok Drug Bust by gaby(m): 10:54am On Sep 17, 2018
I hope they spare him the death because of the other two involved and he finds repentance.

These monies are akin to blood money my people, they only breed pain, sorrow and more troubles. At the end, you'd go starting life afresh from the basis.

Let's earn,do and live right at all times.

Enjoy my siggy
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man, Thai Woman, New Zealand Man Nabbed In Bangkok Drug Bust by Jchi9876: 11:02am On Sep 17, 2018
gaby:
I hope they spare him the death because of the other two involved and he finds repentance.

These monies are akin to blood money my people, they only breed pain, sorrow and more troubles. At the end, you'd go starting life afresh from the basis.

Let's earn,do and live right at all times.

Enjoy my siggy

Why?
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man, Thai Woman, New Zealand Man Nabbed In Bangkok Drug Bust by gaby(m): 11:03am On Sep 17, 2018
Jchi9876:

Why?
What is your why about?
Re: Photos: Nigerian Man, Thai Woman, New Zealand Man Nabbed In Bangkok Drug Bust by delzbaba(m): 11:21am On Sep 17, 2018
see discrimination, white skin get to sit on sofa, while black man siddon for floor like dis,,

(1) (Reply)

Bike/car Snatcher Who Wears About 15 Clothes To Disguise During Operations / Man Rapes 12-year Old Inside Military Barracks / Policeman and a soldier fight over seat in Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.