Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Top5 Forbes Richest Men Who Don’t Live Like They Worth Billions - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top5 Forbes Richest Men Who Don’t Live Like They Worth Billions (44820 Views)

Top 10 Richest Men In Africa At The Start Of 2024 / Pictures Of Acclaimed Richest Men In Nigeria / Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top5 Forbes Richest Men Who Don’t Live Like They Worth Billions by majamajic(m): 11:50am On Sep 17, 2018
where's my name op ?
Re: Top5 Forbes Richest Men Who Don’t Live Like They Worth Billions by legendary16(m): 11:51am On Sep 17, 2018
person wey suffer suppose get sense na.

1 Like

Re: Top5 Forbes Richest Men Who Don’t Live Like They Worth Billions by millionboi2: 11:52am On Sep 17, 2018
It is not easy to b in money and still simple.
Re: Top5 Forbes Richest Men Who Don’t Live Like They Worth Billions by Metuh: 11:53am On Sep 17, 2018
gare I bet you haven't read about these guys. grin
Re: Top5 Forbes Richest Men Who Don’t Live Like They Worth Billions by Babysho(m): 11:59am On Sep 17, 2018
Airforce1:
Stingy men

Or Maybe cuz they're old and almost outdated .

Buffet is almost 100yrs old .. so who he wan show off for , his ancestors ?

Dino Melaye nko? Lmao. It's not their age, it's their mentality.
Re: Top5 Forbes Richest Men Who Don’t Live Like They Worth Billions by uwajeh(m): 12:02pm On Sep 17, 2018
You left out the elusive and media shy Amancio Ortega, the founder of Inditex Group and the world's fifth richest man.
Re: Top5 Forbes Richest Men Who Don’t Live Like They Worth Billions by Newboss(m): 12:02pm On Sep 17, 2018
I pity these dumb Africans who use these men as lifestyle standards. angry All those their humble acts are just to feed the sentimental delusion of the average human. angry They know how hard their stocks and public image will crash if just one ostentatious scandal breaks out. angry But some of them are naturally conservative. angry

Make your money, spend your money, and move on out of earth because last last you will leave ALL the billions in the accounts and lay in your grave naked. angry Then an idiot will come and live your kinda humble life to maintain a cool business atmosphere, while using your hard earned mula to sniff cocaine while hot bìtches suck his dick in turns. angry

If you still don't know that everything on earth is for your enjoyment, then you are still living to impress people with your "humility". angry

Enjoy everyday. angry
Buy that ride you fancy angry
Buy that house you fancy angry
Don't be apologetic for the chance you have to have access to all that. angry

This is your life! angry

1 Like

Re: Top5 Forbes Richest Men Who Don’t Live Like They Worth Billions by Ugosample(m): 12:05pm On Sep 17, 2018
Airforce1:
Stingy men

this Has to do with their age

people of this age are past the era of show off

And btw

why are Nigerians offended when rich folks show off?

to me I see nothing there

is it because the show off reminds them of their failures or what?

because it's in Nigeria that I know so many people are aggressive towards these things

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top5 Forbes Richest Men Who Don’t Live Like They Worth Billions by Ugosample(m): 12:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
Newboss:
I pity these dumb Africans who use these men as lifestyle standards. angry

Make your money, spend your money, and move on out of earth because last last you will leave ALL the billions in the accounts and lay in your grave naked. angry The an idiot will come and leave your kinda humble life to maintain a cool business atmosphere, while using your hard earned mula to sniff cocaine while hot bìtches suck his dick in turns. angry

If you still don't know that everything on earth is for your enjoyment, then you are still living to impress people with your "humility". angry

Enjoy everyday. angry
Buy that ride you fancy angry
Buy that house you fancy angry
Don't be apologetic for the chance you have to have access to all that. angry

This is your life! angry

I must say

I like the way you think

1 Like

Re: Top5 Forbes Richest Men Who Don’t Live Like They Worth Billions by Ugosample(m): 12:17pm On Sep 17, 2018
oriewanbe:
This is because money is nothing to them. You show off when you are new in the system but as time goes on you start relaxing. I think this is natural.

yea
Re: Top5 Forbes Richest Men Who Don’t Live Like They Worth Billions by Born2Breed(f): 12:21pm On Sep 17, 2018
Airforce1:
Stingy men

The bolded got me cracking.

Re: Top5 Forbes Richest Men Who Don’t Live Like They Worth Billions by Airforce1(m): 12:23pm On Sep 17, 2018
Born2Breed:

The bolded got me cracking.
Lol
Re: Top5 Forbes Richest Men Who Don’t Live Like They Worth Billions by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 17, 2018
Dollyak:
It's all psychological.
Re: Top5 Forbes Richest Men Who Don’t Live Like They Worth Billions by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 17, 2018
mila1121:
The rich also cry
The Poor also laughs!
Re: Top5 Forbes Richest Men Who Don’t Live Like They Worth Billions by joeyswift(m): 12:25pm On Sep 17, 2018
Come to Nigeria and see a thousandniare leaving like a trillionare

1 Like

Re: Top5 Forbes Richest Men Who Don’t Live Like They Worth Billions by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 17, 2018
Sergentinfluenc:
Top5 Forbes Richest Men

What will you do if you are given $1 billion?.

We know thousands of thought is running through your mind right now.

Did you just think of buying one of the latest supercars, purchase your dream home,

and going out for an expensive million dollars vacation?.

It will surprise you to know that, your desires do not synchronize with the thoughts of the real billionaires.

You might also be surprised to realize that, they are more careful about money spending, expensive lifestyle etc.

The following billionaires can be described as being frugal, prudent or anything you like, but not luxury-lover.

1. Warren Buffett

Warren Buffet is the chairman and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway.

He is popularly referred as ‘Wizard of Omaha’, ‘Sage of Omaha’ and ‘Oracle of Omaha’.

2. Carlos Slim Helu

According to the Forbes list, this Mexican business magnate and engineer worth $67.4 billion, making him the seventh richest man in the world.

3. Charlie Ergen

Charlie Ergen, co-founder and current Chairman of Dish Network and Echostar is worth $13.4 billion and well known for his prudence.

4. Azim Premji

Indian business tycoon is informally known as “Czar of Indian IT industry” is the chairman of Wipro Limited and worth $17.9 billion.

5. Judy Faulkner

This female CEO and founder of Epic Systems, a healthcare software company, is worth $3.7 billion.

6. Copyrights Of Postingday.com

Source: https://postingday.com/top5-forbes-richest-men-who-dont-live-like-they-worth-billions/

This useless blogger u have come again!!

What exactly did they do to suggest that they dont live like billionaires?

1 Like

Re: Top5 Forbes Richest Men Who Don’t Live Like They Worth Billions by Pat081: 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2018
Airforce1:
Stingy men

to b a poor man is a sin just like dis man
Re: Top5 Forbes Richest Men Who Don’t Live Like They Worth Billions by DammyGbade(m): 1:17pm On Sep 17, 2018
Go and look for their children. You'll now know they live their parent worth
Re: Top5 Forbes Richest Men Who Don’t Live Like They Worth Billions by luckyogor(m): 2:38pm On Sep 17, 2018
Who is even telling you all that these men dont live like billionaires, i tire for una o,do they squat with people? Do they live in cheap home's? Dont they employ round d clock security? Dont they aide's ? My people make una take una time,abi una think say na to dress simple or say dem dey drive simple car so that mean say dem nor they live like billionaire, they all live like billionaire's, every single one of them.
Re: Top5 Forbes Richest Men Who Don’t Live Like They Worth Billions by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 17, 2018
COMPLETE TRASH. You have no idea how those men live, I cannot even believe the level of ignorance that birthed this thread.
Re: Top5 Forbes Richest Men Who Don’t Live Like They Worth Billions by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 17, 2018
Its better to be young and rich than rich and old.
Re: Top5 Forbes Richest Men Who Don’t Live Like They Worth Billions by Nyceguy92: 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2018
[quote author=Sergentinfluenc post=71271355]

You have merely made a list of some rich guys.
You have not told us how they live that is so humbling.

I have read about some Chinese billionaire who still eats Mama Put at roadside restaurants and has been driving same car for years. I suspect this was your drift.
Re: Top5 Forbes Richest Men Who Don’t Live Like They Worth Billions by Ejjis(m): 4:18pm On Sep 17, 2018
WHERE IS DANGOTE
Re: Top5 Forbes Richest Men Who Don’t Live Like They Worth Billions by PotatoSalad(m): 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2018
Airforce1:
Stingy men

You are so dumb...my God
Can't believe that people like you still exist. Wowww

1 Like

Re: Top5 Forbes Richest Men Who Don’t Live Like They Worth Billions by MissCokie(f): 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2018
undecided
Tunechiami:
COMPLETE TRASH. You have no idea how those men live, I cannot even believe the level of ignorance that birthed this thread.
Re: Top5 Forbes Richest Men Who Don’t Live Like They Worth Billions by greatman247(m): 5:43pm On Sep 17, 2018
lilmax:
there's a difference between legal and illegal money

showing off is pointless

All na still money grin grin bros I dey hail oooo
Re: Top5 Forbes Richest Men Who Don’t Live Like They Worth Billions by tunary(m): 7:24pm On Sep 17, 2018
Verifiability:

Dem never whozz you hot slap before, abi?

I'm an experienced chartered accountant. Do you need affordable accounting and other related services for your small business? Check my signature.
lol
Re: Top5 Forbes Richest Men Who Don’t Live Like They Worth Billions by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:52pm On Sep 17, 2018
I need a lady like Judy Faulkner in my life ... I love them smart!

I'd love her wholeheartedly ... I'll write poems for her and profess my love at every moment possible

... satisfy her like there's no tomorrow. Me wey never suck before, not only would I suck, I will suck painstakingly, rinse my mouth, then swallow! If you know, you know ...

Ogbeni you seriously need help!
Re: Top5 Forbes Richest Men Who Don’t Live Like They Worth Billions by Topmaike007(m): 8:16pm On Sep 17, 2018
Airforce1:
Stingy men

oga so people that come to rant DAT dey have 30 billion in their account are the ones DAT are not stingy?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo) / New Prices Of Kerosene Across States In Nigeria 2017 / Golden Bridge Grant, Is It Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.