Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,035 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Don't Buy Airtel Sim If U Don't Want Your Credit To Be Sucked Out - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Don't Buy Airtel Sim If U Don't Want Your Credit To Be Sucked Out (843 Views)

How To Retrieve Your Lost/damaged Airtel Sim / Warning Alert!!! Don't Buy Airtel Data For Now!!! / How To Flash Any Number Without Airtime With Your Airtel Sim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Buy Airtel Sim If U Don't Want Your Credit To Be Sucked Out by Telvin7(m): 10:31am On Sep 17, 2018
I bought an Airtel recharge card and decided to subscribe for night plan ..........the first day worked out well....... Then after some few days , recharged N200 for night plan 1.5gb and I was told that am already active in the data plan..........ok so I decided to do other things .......then I checked my account balance and WTF..........no credit....shit .......but I just recharged .....then where did the credit fly to .......so so angry .......I had to cool my temperature after all na only 200 ....... after two days, one bad mind told me to subscribe again that nothing will happen this time around............ok ok........ Already had N100 in my account balance .........I entered the option N25 for 500mb and they told me ........... application down....... tried it again same reply......... application down........chai na so I shout ....... decided to check balance and guess wat..........DEM DON COLLECT AM........as u dey see me so I dey match dey go Airtel office if Dem nor tell me one reasonable reason , I go comot the Sim troway am for their face............shit ......bullshit......for this buhari time ...........

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Airtel Sim If U Don't Want Your Credit To Be Sucked Out by EmperorHarry: 10:57am On Sep 17, 2018
Telvin7:
I bought an Airtel recharge card and decided to subscribe for night plan ..........the first day worked out well....... Then after some few days , recharged N200 for night plan 1.5gb and I was told that am already active in the data plan..........ok so I decided to do other things .......then I checked my account balance and WTF..........no credit....shit .......but I just recharged .....then where did the credit fly to .......so so angry .......I had to cool my temperature after all na only 200 ....... after two days, one bad mind told me to subscribe again that nothing will happen this time around............ok ok........ Already had N100 in my account balance .........I entered the option N25 for 500mb and they told me ........... application down....... tried it again same reply......... application down........chai na so I shout ....... decided to check balance and guess wat..........DEM DON COLLECT AM........as u dey see me so I dey match dey go Airtel office if Dem nor tell me one reasonable reason , I go comot the Sim troway am for their face............shit ......bullshit......for this buhari time ...........
Just change the Airtel sim cos they're the best night plan optionq after mtn went rogue
Re: Don't Buy Airtel Sim If U Don't Want Your Credit To Be Sucked Out by Rajman45(m): 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2018
Lol.... The airtel night plan works differently from Mtn night plan. U need to make sure that u subscribe the same time u did the previous night. Example, I did my subscription by 2am today, I need to wait at list 2am or more the following day to subscribe again. It's working perfectly for me.
Re: Don't Buy Airtel Sim If U Don't Want Your Credit To Be Sucked Out by Telvin7(m): 2:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
Rajman45:
Lol.... The airtel night plan works differently from Mtn night plan. U need to make sure that u subscribe the same time u did the previous night. Example, I did my subscription by 2am today, I need to wait at list 2am or more the following day to subscribe again. It's working perfectly for me.
guy forget oooo ........I have used Airtel b4 ........on normal bases it sucks the credit..........
Re: Don't Buy Airtel Sim If U Don't Want Your Credit To Be Sucked Out by Rajman45(m): 4:38pm On Sep 17, 2018
Telvin7:
guy forget oooo ........I have used Airtel b4 ........on normal bases it sucks the credit..........
Airtel sucks ur money doesn't mean the night plan is fraud.
Re: Don't Buy Airtel Sim If U Don't Want Your Credit To Be Sucked Out by Telvin7(m): 6:34pm On Sep 17, 2018
Rajman45:

Airtel sucks ur money doesn't mean the night plan is fraud.
didn't say the night plan is fraud ........I only said if the night plan doesn't work out well ur credit will disappear
Re: Don't Buy Airtel Sim If U Don't Want Your Credit To Be Sucked Out by fadojuo: 10:58pm On May 21, 2019
Feel so sad tonight with Airtel.....they seem to be ripping millions of suspecting users on their network. For a while now, Airtel deducts 75%of my data subscription same minute I re subscribe. Immediately I get the text notification that my data subscription was successful, I get another text message that I ve used up 75% of my data. And then a day or two later, I ve used 95% of it.

This has been happening to my wife and I and I believed it was a one off error that would be resolved but it has continued for some minutes now. I called a friend of mine who works in Airtel and he confirmed the existence of this internal problem in their system. But gosh, it persist. See attached to see what I’m saying

Re: Don't Buy Airtel Sim If U Don't Want Your Credit To Be Sucked Out by fadojuo: 11:06pm On May 21, 2019
After my wife called them tonight and complained, Airtel still robbed her via same method......what annoys me is she calls the Airtel customer care and the agents respond as if the issue has not been heard before.....when this same thing has been happening to me for months and their own staff who is a friend of mine confided in me the problem exists

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need The Selling Prices Of These Phones / New Iphone X 64G/6G Ram For Sale At A Cheaper Price / Lg Stylo 3 Screen Replacement Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.