Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,685 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

China's High Quality Cassava Peeler And Slicer - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / China's High Quality Cassava Peeler And Slicer (598 Views)

Cassava Grinding Machine For Sale / 5 Ecres Of Cassava Farm For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China's High Quality Cassava Peeler And Slicer by bobzhang(m): 11:05am On Sep 17, 2018
Beief introduction

1.Cassava slicer is easy to operate and equipped with low consumption and large output.It has wheels and can be moved easily

2.Cassaca cutter machine can remove the skin and cut the whoke cassave into pieces,which is widely applied to food processing industries.

3.The thickness of piece can be adjusted that is about 5-20mm

4.We have electric motor and diesel engines for your reference.

5.This slicer machine not only can peel cassava,but also sweet potato and potato etc.

Our professional cassava processing equipment website:
www.cassavamachine.org

Or you can contact us directly to find out more: TEL: +86 17398965329 email: bobshuliy@gmail.com

Re: China's High Quality Cassava Peeler And Slicer by bobzhang(m): 1:40am On Sep 19, 2018
You can visit our website to view more, or you can directly contact us by email or send an email directly to: bobshuliy@gmail.com
Re: China's High Quality Cassava Peeler And Slicer by bobzhang(m): 8:44am On Oct 07, 2018
Very good cassava processing machine, tapioca machine, cassava slicer. If you are interested, you can go to our website http://www.cassavamachine.org/ You can also send me an email: bobshuliy@gmail.com
Re: China's High Quality Cassava Peeler And Slicer by bobzhang(m): 2:50am On Oct 08, 2018
Hey, friend, are you interested in our products? Come and contact me.
Re: China's High Quality Cassava Peeler And Slicer by bobzhang(m): 10:57am On Oct 08, 2018
Professional products, first-class service, you are welcome to consult email: bobshuliy@gmail.com
Re: China's High Quality Cassava Peeler And Slicer by bobzhang(m): 4:17am On Oct 09, 2018
Go to our cassava processing equipment website to learn more about
http://www.cassavamachine.org
or you can contact me at: email:bobshuliy@gmail.com
Re: China's High Quality Cassava Peeler And Slicer by bobzhang(m): 11:15am On Oct 09, 2018
Are you interested in going to the website to learn more! Http://www.cassavamachine.org/ can also send emails, I will give you a quote for the first time. More emails: bobshuliy@gmail.com
Re: China's High Quality Cassava Peeler And Slicer by bobzhang(m): 4:35am On Oct 11, 2018
You can also contact me directly to send an email to: bobshuliy@gmail.com Contact us directly to give you the best offer
Re: China's High Quality Cassava Peeler And Slicer by bobzhang(m): 10:30am On Oct 12, 2018
email: bobshuliy@gmail.com
Re: China's High Quality Cassava Peeler And Slicer by bobzhang(m): 12:35pm On Oct 13, 2018
If you are interested in our equipment, please contact me! email:bobshuliy@gmail.com
Re: China's High Quality Cassava Peeler And Slicer by Dottore: 12:57pm On Oct 13, 2018
bobzhang:
If you are interested in our equipment, please contact me! email:bobshuliy@gmail.com

How much is the machine
Re: China's High Quality Cassava Peeler And Slicer by bobzhang(m): 1:22pm On Oct 13, 2018
Dottore:

How much is the machine
ok, dear friend, thanks for your feedback.
the machine that you need, we have a good sale at market
so,,, i will send more information about these machines to your mail (Quotation with price , video)

my mail: smile@cntaizy.com

my whatsapp: +8613838515872 please add it

waitting for your feedback

regards
Re: China's High Quality Cassava Peeler And Slicer by bobzhang(m): 2:59am On Oct 15, 2018
Dottore:

How much is the machine
Friends, you can leave your email address so I can better introduce you to the products you need.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Mini Flat For Rent In Ebute / We Manager Your Caterpillars And Tippers With Regular Returns. / How Real Estate Agents Can Sell There Properties And Get There Commisions Quick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.