Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

How To Know If You Will Become Rich Or Poor In Future - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Know If You Will Become Rich Or Poor In Future (802 Views)

This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria / Why Most People Are Still Broke Or Poor.- Emmanuel Akpe / How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If You Will Become Rich Or Poor In Future by frankwealth: 11:10am On Sep 17, 2018
In as much as we do not have a concrete sign or signs that will guarantee that one will become rich in future, certain criteria or factors stand as clear enough signs to show how our future will look like when it comes to financial success. In this expository post, I will be revealing some never-heard before vital signs and factors that will help you discover your chances of becoming rich in future or not….and this is not meant to discourage you if you fail to see the signs in your life, it is meant to motivate you and inspire you to put more effort towards achieving your dream of becoming rich since that I believe is your goal for opening this topic to read.

What guarantees that you will become rich in the future?

Find out in the next posts after this....

Re: How To Know If You Will Become Rich Or Poor In Future by SGR1: 11:33am On Sep 17, 2018
I gat it all... Except the silver spoon thing lol.... It fell off while growing up as a kid....#life
Re: How To Know If You Will Become Rich Or Poor In Future by frankwealth: 11:35am On Sep 17, 2018
SGR1:
I gat it all... Except the silver spoon thing lol.... It fell off while growing up as a kid....#life
lol, u can still pick it up now that you have grown, its never too late, don't give up okay?
Re: How To Know If You Will Become Rich Or Poor In Future by FrankTalk1: 1:16pm On Sep 17, 2018
Good points you've got there. Thanks OP.

Man is the architect of his own failure and success.

If you want to be rich, you need to start doing the things that bring wealth and stop doing the things that lead to poverty.

See 20 MONEY HABITS THAT MAKE PEOPLE POOR AND HOW YOU CAN AVOID THEM.

(1) (Reply)

I've Too Much Time I'm Wasting / I Have Drones For Hire / For Sale, Ellicott 670 Cutter Suction 14×14 Dredge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.