Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) (43953 Views)

Lifeless Body Of Mohbad As He's Rushed To The Hospital - Photos / Monalisa Chinda Visits Mr. Ibu At The Hospital (Photos) / Jacey Jeremy's Bentley To Arrive Lagos: Linda Ikeji Gives Update On Son's Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) by Afonja007: 12:42pm On Sep 17, 2018
Make I know wether I go hear word from Linda and Laura like say no be woman born us angry
Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) by boomssey(f): 12:45pm On Sep 17, 2018
gaby:
Hallelujah, congrats to her.
But we are not out of the straits just yet, we'll still be shown pics of his placenta and his first poos. Dem never do original first shower o, naming never happen o, dem go still circumcise bros J ooo..in fact brace yourselves ..
Una go still read baby J first post here.

We are on a long thing and will have to grow with this baby on a daily. What to d
Wishing all ttc and expecting mothers baby dust and a seamless delivery.

Enjoy my siggy
like seriously lmao
Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 12:46pm On Sep 17, 2018
Rexnegro:

congratulations to her too as well
Thanks bro, really appreciate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) by Furniturehome(m): 12:47pm On Sep 17, 2018
bossvitality:
baby j welcome wey bread
Lol. How that small boy wan take buy you bread na
Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) by oyoofong(m): 12:47pm On Sep 17, 2018
congrats.We bless God for a safe delivery.At least,we can hear word now.
Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) by Fitbillionairep: 12:47pm On Sep 17, 2018
inoki247:
At last she don born I think say na Superman e wan born. even Prince of England wen Dem wan born am Dem no du publicity like diz. b publicising kids like u publicising indomie...
i tire o. like say no be Bleep dem Bleep am before she carry the belle

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) by marvinsync(m): 12:48pm On Sep 17, 2018
itspzpics:
Popular pregnant blogger just gave birth to baba j in Atlanta.

She shares this cute adorable photo of her on the hospital bed. She's finally a mum. Congratulations.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bn0soFAF25B/?hl=en

so na wig she's been wearing all this time

why didn't she wear it to snap picture

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) by uzolexis(f): 12:51pm On Sep 17, 2018
itspzpics:

She shares this cute adorable photo of her on the hospital bed. She's finally a mum. Congratulations.

I am so happy for you Linda. Congrats
Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) by iduu: 12:53pm On Sep 17, 2018
Congrats mumy Linda
Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) by Gkemz: 12:57pm On Sep 17, 2018
Can she just stay off media when it comes to family matters. She ought to have outgrown this.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 12:57pm On Sep 17, 2018
Temptee101:
Thanks bro, really appreciate
you are welcome bro, let me even ask sef who won the match ?
Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) by Trybes(m): 12:57pm On Sep 17, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) by shugaplum(f): 1:03pm On Sep 17, 2018
My birthday mate......
Welcome to the world baby j.
Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) by Theory2022: 1:05pm On Sep 17, 2018
Baby jgrin = baby jazzy
Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) by Uyi168: 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2018
oshe11:
Very cute child.....

See his pix below
guy nor use laff kee me oo
Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) by innocential3032(m): 1:09pm On Sep 17, 2018
Congrat odogwu nwanyi, and welcm to the world prince charming baby j. Congrat to my guy who is the baby daddy, AUSTINO
Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) by Franzinni: 1:13pm On Sep 17, 2018
He came out of a smelling kunt!!!!

Pick race our of thread!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 17, 2018
Welcome little boy
congrats Linda
cant wait to welcome mine too, being pregnant is not a easy

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) by BetWinners(m): 1:16pm On Sep 17, 2018
Temptee101:
Congrats

My sister also gave birth yesterday
Mtschew... angry
Typical Nigerian na only to dey born una sabi angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) by softboi24(m): 1:19pm On Sep 17, 2018
Congrats dear
Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) by raquel97: 1:21pm On Sep 17, 2018
benn94:
Finally!!!
Is the babies name j or Jesus Christ because his coming was over announced.

Probably baby Jazzy as in Don Jazzy[center][/center]
Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) by allaboutobed(m): 1:23pm On Sep 17, 2018
itspzpics:

j for Jesus?
Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) by SamOgasco(m): 1:28pm On Sep 17, 2018
Abeg where is baby J pictures nau? Na only Mummy J pictures I dey see for here ooooo.
Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) by baddosky1: 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2018
Drabeey:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BnzwwnYHYL4/

At last, they've traded money for the baby!

form as if she's pregnant, meanwhile they've collectively planned with one pregnant lady, collects the baby and show us she delivered on social media!

well, those words ain't mine.... ask aunty Kemi what she thinks and see her say those words!

but on a more sincere note.... That baby is a Bastard na... born out of wedlock!

Bastard of the highest order!

no one should mention me oooo

The mother of the "bastard" is a billionaire. You that is not a bastard, what is your mother's net worth? Can she boast of ordinary 50k in her account? I doubt it.

Useless people everywhere!
Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) by Bright4(m): 1:39pm On Sep 17, 2018
#congratulations Don Jazzy baba... i feel you bro.
Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) by Geeprays1(m): 1:43pm On Sep 17, 2018
Babysho:
AWWWNNN

To all the pregnant women on Nairaland, I use this as a point of contact, e ma bimo layo o! (You'll give birth safely and in joy)

And to those looking for the fruit of the womb, before the end of the year, you'll have a cause for celebration.
I say amen to that.
Meanwhile, if you need an apartment to rent in Lagos and ogun state axis, kindly contact me on 08063624810.
Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) by donskin101: 1:48pm On Sep 17, 2018
Congratulations dear
Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) by dabeto: 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2018
Baby Jamiu grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2018
Congrats

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Traditional Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos) / “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid / Uduak Akrah Is Dead! Actress Dies After Falling In Bathroom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.