Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

"Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. (27252 Views)

Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes / Khloe Berates Wizkid For Calling His Baby Mamas 'Money Hungry Hoes' / Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 17, 2018
Yes, they are Hoes, they should have kept their Vagina closed. they deserve been called Hoes.

3 Likes

Re: "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 17, 2018
Wiz KID
Re: "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. by Ugosample(m): 8:27pm On Sep 17, 2018
cococandy:
Wizkid just lost a fan. He’s obviously just another entitled conscienceless misogynistic hypocritical african male.

You didn’t think they were hoes when you slept with them did you?
You’re the one who is obviously sleeping around but you don’t consider yourself irresponsible innit?

It’s not your fault but the misogynistic culture you’re raised in. One would think he would be more enlightened now.

Unfortunately your kids will grow up to see you calling their mothers prostitutes while you’re ignoring to take care of them and concurrently sleeping with different women at the same time.

Disgusting

he is referring to binta

yes indeed she is a hoe

she has been acting like a hoe from day one

That's the damn truth

but women will always be sentimental

WIZKID should take care of his child

He was just silly to get involved with a toxic element which is on him and has to pay for

2 Likes

Re: "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 17, 2018
Ugosample:

it's a dicey situation

what if the baby mother is not spending the child support money rightly?

you know wiz is not her only baby daddy

Has the boy said he is giving them child support? Someone doing that won't be talking childishly like he is doing.

He would have come out to say something like "What about the money I send every month" or " How do you spend the little I send"

This guy is irresponsible! Period

1 Like

Re: "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. by kenex4ever(m): 8:31pm On Sep 17, 2018
This guy is too disrespectful for my liking.

Childish

1 Like

Re: "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. by Yudee8(m): 8:31pm On Sep 17, 2018
God save me from karishikas... A woman is supposed to help her man build an empire, nowadays most women just wanna trap a hustling nigga with a baby and be receiving salaries for the rest of their lives.
I jump and pass

3 Likes

Re: "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 17, 2018
AK481:

Women are very manipulative,while fuccking them they will pause and ask you to remove it,they will be on top pining u.even when u want to release,u will push them away but they will refuse until u release in them.

I don't blame them, I blame the guys.

As a man you must be discipline bro, don't let the sight of a Pvssy turn you to mumu.

If you believe in no condom, no sex no matter what she says, your decision stands.

Why will a lady tell you to stop and remove your condom and you will obey? For what naa?

1 Like

Re: "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. by Alexrayz(m): 8:32pm On Sep 17, 2018
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
Take it or leave it wizkid needs to man up, there is no smoke without fire, davido has sugar mummy beef but none has hinted on his lack of appreciation and care for his kids

What if They not using d money for his kids but them self showing off and all for him to make such statement he must have know and see things I know some men can be scum but u hardly find one dat will ignore and treat his blood with neglect if he has not been wounded before
Re: "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. by Ugosample(m): 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2018
tamethem:

Has the boy said he is giving them child support? Someone doing that won't be talking childishly like he is doing.

He would have come out to say something like "What about the money I send every month" or " How do you spend the little I send"

This guy is irresponsible! Period

you can't say sha....

Binta is equally irresponsible undecided

How will you get into this kind of situation with a guy like this when you know it could go either way

As much as wiz was irresponsible I don't pity her much because once bitten is supposed to b twice shy for her

but her having multiple baby daddies make me not pity her at all.

she should better sit up and raise her kids, or go into a legal battle to claim the support payments

instead of further disgracing herself

1 Like

Re: "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. by Ugosample(m): 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2018
Alexrayz:

What if They not using d money for his kids but them self showing off and all for him to make such statement he must have know and see things I know some men can be scum but u hardly find one dat will ignore and treat his blood with neglect if he has not been wounded before

That's what I'm thinking
Re: "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 17, 2018
AK481:

Women are very manipulative,while fuccking them they will pause and ask you to remove it,they will be on top pining u.even when u want to release,u will push them away but they will refuse until u release in them.

Re: "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 17, 2018
Ugosample:

you can't say sha....

Binta is equally irresponsible undecided

How will you get into this kind of situation with a guy like this when you know it could go either way

As much as wiz was irresponsible I don't pity her much because once bitten is supposed to b twice shy for her

but her having multiple baby daddies make me not pity her at all.

she should better sit up and raise her kids, or go into a legal battle to claim the support payments

instead of further disgracing herself

You make sense.

Getting multiple baby dadies shows the kind of a lady she is that's true but will you as a man who is reasonable say because that kind of a lady is your child's mum you would not take care of your kid.

There should be a steady amount for the upkeep of his kids. if he has been doing that he would have told the world about it in all his tweets.
Its obvious he doesnt

Aahha. It is so sad that WizKid has parents and this is happening. They should be the ones to give him advice on issues like this. They are just there enjoying the life of mother and father of a "star"?

So bad
Re: "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 17, 2018
Arondizuogu:
He better not be stupid to that onyibo one, she go just carry am go court and he will pay child support tire. E never pay $20k a month as child support lol. Na the Naija ones en go dey try this nonsense with!

Wait.. If he should stop performing in the US-i agree it may hurt him financially and likewise but don't you think it would be worse for the babymama? Because he won't give her anything again.
Re: "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. by DaddyNimo(m): 9:11pm On Sep 17, 2018
Newboss:
The judge will decide that. angry

But one thing is sure, the class of Wizkid ain't getting anything below $2k. angry
so if you were wizzy you will be throwing away 2k every month on top one fool wey u bang once wey no gree use positnor 2 after nor did she abort after scamming u of 500k dat she will.... ode okunrin
Re: "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. by Truthisit: 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2018
[quote author=AK481 post=71287014]
Women are very manipulative,while fuccking them they will pause and ask you to remove it,they will be on top pining u.even when u want to release,u will push them away but they will refuse until u release in them.[/quote
From experience? How many of them have done that to you? How many babies have you made from been tricked that way?
Re: "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2018
chriskosherbal:
The FTC lady is saying Wizzy should shut up and make peace with them ...

What if their demand is getting too much and affecting his account adversely...yes he should take care of his kids no doubt but the baby mama (s) are not his wife and so should go and work and stop looking for quick and easy way out ...

He should be sweating his ass morning and night ...to the extent of opening fashion home (all to double hustle ) and be spraying the money on them cos na dem start to dey born pikin ...are their not women who got married legally and upon delivery were abandoned by their supposed husband, sometimes even twins bUT still make sure they give the kids the best they can afford ...

Is Linda ikeji not their mate ....mtewwwwww

Abeg wizzy for the sake of the kids give them small thing jare, next time they will think well before opening their legs for any celeb they see. undecided

s Linda ikeji not their mate ....mtewwwwww

Abeg wizzy for the sake of the kids give them small thing jare, next time they will think well before opening their legs for any celeb they see. undecided

Re: "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. by Truthisit: 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2018
AK481:

From experience? How many of them have done that to you? How many babies have you made from been tricked that way?
Re: "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. by DaddyNimo(m): 9:14pm On Sep 17, 2018
tamethem:

You make sense.

Getting multiple baby dadies shows the kind of a lady she is that's true but will you as a man who is reasonable say because that kind of a lady is your child's mum you would not take care of your kid.

There should be a steady amount for the upkeep of his kids. if he has been doing that he would have told the world about it in all his tweets.
Its obvious he doesnt

Aahha. It is so sad that WizKid has parents and this is happening. They should be the ones to give him advice on issues like this. They are just there enjoying the life of mother and father of a "star"?

So bad
you had to drag his parents into the scene disrespectful he goat
Re: "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. by Daeylar(f): 9:17pm On Sep 17, 2018
So wizkid is 28 almost 30 and he is still this foolish.
I thought this guy was 23, 24

Almost 30 and still acting a foolish hoe all around town.

1 Like

Re: "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. by Newboss(m): 9:22pm On Sep 17, 2018
DaddyNimo:

so if you were wizzy you will be throwing away 2k every month on top one fool wey u bang once wey no gree use positnor 2 after nor did she abort after scamming u of 500k dat she will.... ode okunrin
You sound like an irresponsible person. angry

Before you do anything, think about the responsibilities that would follow and be ready to fulfil them diligently. angry

That is the meaning of being responsible. angry

1 Like

Re: "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. by kokomilala(m): 9:27pm On Sep 17, 2018
Yes, they are money hungry. If not for his fame and money, they wouldn't have spread their legs and offered their dingy hoes to him. Naija girls are notorious for this.

3 Likes

Re: "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. by HeWrites(m): 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2018
Ugosample:

my only annoyance will be if indeed he is not paying for the needs of the child

But as for paying for the luxuries of that bitch, that one should be at his discretion

WIZKID should be paying for the boy's needs

@Emboldened

Exactly, else he will live to regret it in the future.

1 Like

Re: "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. by authenticman(m): 9:37pm On Sep 17, 2018
Wizzy, let's not sweep this under the carpet, pls respond to the allegation of your neglecting your kids and clear your name

1 Like

Re: "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. by Tozara(m): 9:45pm On Sep 17, 2018
Philpham:
this wiz boy is a confirmed small boy with small brain, it is a well known fact that he is a broke nigg.ur that goes around sleeping with male American artists to get featured with in their songs. He is a gay.got, confirmed in the music industry, drake has finished smashing his butt hole and he is here talking like the dead beat dad he will always remain. These women should deal with him seriously till he bleeds.
Dude What shyte you smoking?
Re: "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. by blackgold2018(m): 9:50pm On Sep 17, 2018
Yankee101:
Wear condom. They weren't hoes when u were pouring. Nobody sleeps with hoes unprotected....if they were
And this one don't actually know the meaning of a hoe. You still a learner.
Re: "Ignore The Money Hungry Hoes" - Wizkid Slams His Babymamas again. by Yankee101: 9:54pm On Sep 17, 2018
blackgold2018:
And this one don't actually know the meaning of a hoe. You still a learner.

Please define a who-re (hoe) oh learned one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Hypes Naira Marley During Sermon, Says he's smart Despite Smoking Weed / Court Summons Rarara For ‘Camping Married’ Woman / Davido And Wife Chioma Spotted In Jamaica For Her Birthday (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.