Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) - Web Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) (2540 Views)

10 Best Online Dating Sites For Singles In 2022 / Top 10 Online Dating Sites for 2022 / 10 Best Web Hosting Sites For Small Business For 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) by Eze2000(m): 9:24am On Sep 19, 2018
tuhamworld:

You ought to have test the theme first nah

Most pple who advertise here that they have LOTS OF PREMIUM THEMES to sell.. It's just nulled

And if you do not mind, Zox news is an alternate cool entertainment theme to newspaper..

I have that but do not have newspaper theme

Newspaper 9 suits my needs perfectly. I'll rather mange nulled version for 3 months till i can buy the original
Re: When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) by MissCokie(f): 10:00am On Sep 19, 2018
tuhamworld:

That would take a loooong time...
I suggest before hiring a developer, he should check their previous works first

Better than paying for nothing.
Re: When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) by tuhamworld: 11:18am On Sep 19, 2018
MissCokie:

Better than paying for nothing.

Of course..
And i check out your profile,saw most of your articles are based on five five..

I guess you're the female version of tosyne2much
Re: When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) by tuhamworld: 11:22am On Sep 19, 2018
Eze2000:

Newspaper 9 suits my needs perfectly. I'll rather mange nulled version for 3 months till i can buy the original

Is this the demo attached to this post?

Re: When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) by Eze2000(m): 11:25am On Sep 19, 2018
tuhamworld:

Is this the demo attached to this post?
That's it
Re: When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) by tuhamworld: 11:33am On Sep 19, 2018
Eze2000:

That's it

Let's talk on whatsapp then
Re: When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) by Eze2000(m): 1:54pm On Sep 19, 2018
tuhamworld:

Let's talk on whatsapp then

I checked your profile. You are one of the more trustworthy webmasters on here and you have already made it clear that you don't have the theme i want. I really don't see the need to talk.

1 Like

Re: When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) by tuhamworld: 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2018
Eze2000:

I checked your profile. You are one of the more trustworthy webmasters on here and you have already made it clear that you don't have the theme i want. I really don't see the need to talk.

I mentioned i do not have the theme but I wanted to buy it that time and sell it for you a cheaper rate (would even show you a screenshot of the payment)

But due to your the experience you've recently had, i understand it's hard to trust so I'll just let it go

Take care bro smiley
Re: When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) by etoluw: 5:51pm On Sep 19, 2018
Eze2000:

i can help you build a custom WordPress theme that suits your particular needs
Re: When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) by SavageMajor(m): 9:11pm On Sep 19, 2018
Mister man
Don't tell me sh*t
Go tell that to JAMB & UNIZIK
Vickwinners:
Thing is most of you Nigerians expect a 2Kobo job so instead of paying someone that's capable of giving you a good website you deserve, someone you can hold on to deliver quality jobs, you go for the cheap guys and expect miracles from quacks. Trust me, You only get what you pay for. It's as simple as that.

If you can pay a good sum to Indians to develop your website, why not pay same to a reputable Nigerian company and see if they can do that or not.

Stop patronizing quacks. Stop generalizing your personal experience. You can only get what you pay for. And yes, you can't get oranges out of an Apple tree.

Re: When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) by Vickwinners: 12:47am On Sep 20, 2018
So, that a website went out if service for a brief moment means that the web development agency that built it is incompetent right?

Looks like you don't understand the technicalities behind web development at all. Go and check it, major websites can and sometimes do actually get out of service once in a while. Either due to sudden and excessive surge in traffic or a minor technical issue.

Even Twitter once crashed in 2014 after Ellen DeGeneres posted a selfie that grossed over two million retweets. https://guardianlv.com/2014/03/ellen-degeneres-oscars-selfie-causes-twitter-to-crash/

Now tell me, does that make Twitter incompetent because their website crashed that once?

Don't ever use your personal and very remote circumstance to castigate a whole lot of hard working Nigerian Web Developers. It's wrong. It's more like saying there's no good lawyer in Nigeria because you've dealt with two bad lawyers.

I've met terrible Indian web developers. And even a few worse folks based in a developed place like the UK.

If you need a good and reliable service get ready to hire and pay a good company to get your job done. You can only get what you pay for. QED.

SavageMajor:
Mister man
Don't tell me sh*t
Go tell that to JAMB & UNIZIK

1 Like

Re: When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) by Nobody: 2:10am On Sep 20, 2018
I think the generalization here isnt fair to hardworking individuals at all. From what I know, websites can go out of service for many reasons and not all those reasons are traceable to developers.
Re: When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) by hostkobo(m): 9:33am On Sep 20, 2018
Eze2000:

Really? I've had 3 breeze through my site and it's still on maintenance since i bought hosting one month ago. I don't know if i have a site or not.

I said i want newspaper 9 and the first guy gave it to only for the second to say its nulled and install a premium version that refuses to be customized. The 3rd guy is now talking about a WordPress reset and i just moved 300 posts from blogger to WP with no backup! All are form Nairaland. I swear, if i had enough money left i would hire an Indian.

As it is I'm now in need of another webmaster and real newspaper 9 them at low price!

Hi there,

why should you hire an Indian when I'm here.

Nice to meet you, I'm HK to the rescue. Im the guru.

I can see you have had people breeze through your sites and didn't deliver. I have been delivering to my NL customers, they are happy, without complaints. Im specialized in Wordpress, Joomla and Drupal.

Just for the purpose to show you there are still trustable people here on NL, check my signature, msg me and let me know what the hiccup with is regarding your site. By the time we are done, I believe you would have a smile on your face. Domain, hosting, maintenance, I got your back, the whole 9-yards.

p.s: I dont buy/sell nulled themes. You can as well purchase your theme and give me the files, then leave the rest to me.

will be expecting you on whatsapp# (number in my signature).

regards
HK
Re: When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) by bedfordng(m): 1:12pm On Sep 20, 2018
Eze2000:

Really? I've had 3 breeze through my site and it's still on maintenance since i bought hosting one month ago. I don't know if i have a site or not.

I said i want newspaper 9 and the first guy gave it to only for the second to say its nulled and install a premium version that refuses to be customized. The 3rd guy is now talking about a WordPress reset and i just moved 300 posts from blogger to WP with no backup! All are form Nairaland. I swear, if i had enough money left i would hire an Indian.

As it is I'm now in need of another webmaster and real newspaper 9 them at low price!
if you don't want nulled, then you have to buy the theme because you won't find free premium with licence online for free. it's only nulled.

moreover, newspaper theme requires reading the documentation for first time users to set it up. so lots of people makes the mistake of importing demo thereby complications setup.

so if you want premium, buy premium else it's nulled you will get. there are clean nulled and bad, so it depends who you got it from
Re: When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) by Eze2000(m): 2:21pm On Sep 20, 2018
bedfordng:
if you don't want nulled, then you have to buy the theme because you won't find free premium with licence online for free. it's only nulled.

moreover, newspaper theme requires reading the documentation for first time users to set it up. so lots of people makes the mistake of importing demo thereby complications setup.

so if you want premium, buy premium else it's nulled you will get. there are clean nulled and bad, so it depends who you got it from

Bro, you just defined the problem i have right now. Imported demo and complications! That complications reached a stage where someone suggested a WordPress reset and installation of newspaper 8 theme which he had... fake webmaster trying to sell his thing i guessed.

How i wish there was someone with reliable nulled i will manage for 3 months then buy an original one
Re: When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) by bedfordng(m): 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2018
Eze2000:

Bro, you just defined the problem i have right now. Imported demo and complications! That complications reached a stage where someone suggested a WordPress reset and installation of newspaper 8 theme which he had... fake webmaster trying to sell his thing i guessed.

How i wish there was someone with reliable nulled i will manage for 3 months then buy an original one

you may want to download newspaper clean copy via the link attached in the text file below

Re: When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) by Eze2000(m): 12:32am On Sep 21, 2018
bedfordng:

you may want to download newspaper clean copy via the link attached in the text file below

Pls, isn't it possible for you to just post the link plainly, even if briefly? I dont seem to get anything out of that text file
Re: When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) by bedfordng(m): 1:18am On Sep 21, 2018
Eze2000:

Pls, isn't it possible for you to just post the link plainly, even if briefly? I dont seem to get anything out of that text file
nairaland spam bot blocks the links and ban. so that is why I used text. I used a mirror creator to upload to several file sharing. so I added both the mirror link and direct download links from each of the file sharing site.

so each links in one line is different file sharing that is used to share the file. download it from any of the links inside the text file
Re: When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) by Eze2000(m): 9:42am On Sep 21, 2018
bedfordng:
nairaland spam bot blocks the links and ban. so that is why I used text. I used a mirror creator to upload to several file sharing. so I added both the mirror link and direct download links from each of the file sharing site.

so each links in one line is different file sharing that is used to share the file. download it from any of the links inside the text file

Unfortuantely, i can't open the txt file. Heres my email, pls do send the links directly.... (dot) com

Pls do clean away the email if you quote me
Re: When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) by bedfordng(m): 1:23pm On Sep 21, 2018
Eze2000:

Unfortuantely, i can't open the txt file. Heres my email, pls do send the links directly.

Pls do clean away the email if you quote me
okay
Re: When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) by bedfordng(m): 1:25pm On Sep 21, 2018
Re: When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) by Eze2000(m): 5:10am On Sep 22, 2018
bedfordng:

Bro, you did not send me the link direct to my email as requested but no problems. It seems that the TXT file was donloading itself into my pc each time i clicked it. I ust checked and saw like 20 copies! Lols, never dealt with the file format before. Anyway i opened one with notepad and saw the links.

Are all the newspaper themes clean and malware free? Have you tested it before?
Re: When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) by bedfordng(m): 11:42am On Sep 22, 2018
Eze2000:

Bro, you did not send me the link direct to my email as requested but no problems. It seems that the TXT file was donloading itself into my pc each time i clicked it. I ust checked and saw like 20 copies! Lols, never dealt with the file format before. Anyway i opened one with notepad and saw the links.

Are all the newspaper themes clean and malware free? Have you tested it before?
yeah, from my source where I subscribed premium membership , all themes and plugins are clean and untouched. which means it's all premium but no licence code.

so you can use it for free but no auto update. that is the difference between premium shared themes without licence code. so most premium themes and plugin need licence code to enable you get auto update from wordpress dashboard.

this is why some people try to get nulled so they can get auto update.

so this copy is not nulled. but can still be used without getting auto update. that shouldnt be an issue as that is what most people use. 85percent of website build by freelancer or individual makes use of premium themes without licence code.

so you can update anytime you get your hands on latest copy manually
Re: When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) by SavageMajor(m): 7:55pm On Sep 23, 2018
Guys before coming here to show how dumb you are, why not look are the pictures very well, It's not even my site, that's unizik's and JAMBS's site pls
So look before you leap
hostkobo:

Hi there,

I can see you have had people breeze through your sites and didn't deliver. I have been delivering to my NL customers, they are happy, without complaints. Im specialized in Wordpress, Joomla and Drupal.

Just for the purpose to show you there are still trustable people here on NL, check my signature, msg me and let me know what the hiccup with is regarding your site. By the time we are done, I believe you would have a smile on your face. Domain, hosting, maintenance, I got your back, the whole 9-yards.

p.s: I dont buy/sell nulled themes. You can as well purchase your theme and give me the files, then leave the rest to me.

regards
HK
Re: When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) by Eze2000(m): 7:54am On Sep 25, 2018
bedfordng:
yeah, from my source where I subscribed premium membership , all themes and plugins are clean and untouched. which means it's all premium but no licence code.

so you can use it for free but no auto update. that is the difference between premium shared themes without licence code. so most premium themes and plugin need licence code to enable you get auto update from wordpress dashboard.

this is why some people try to get nulled so they can get auto update.

so this copy is not nulled. but can still be used without getting auto update. that shouldnt be an issue as that is what most people use. 85percent of website build by freelancer or individual makes use of premium themes without licence code.

so you can update anytime you get your hands on latest copy manually

Bro, Checked your account and saw you are a nice guy so this issue can't from you. The Zip file that is tilted Newspaper 9 theme zip, 38.03 MB which I downloaded from the link(s) you sent me is a virus. A keylogger virus.

I don't wanna upload images to attract undue attention but you can check by downloading the file to your pc. There's nothing inside just that virus. Since it's for Wordpress it will not harm your pc.

You might wanna reconsider that premium membership of yours before it turns you into a victim.
Re: When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) by hostkobo(m): 11:33am On Sep 25, 2018
author=SavageMajor post=71464833]Guys before coming here to show how dumb you are, why not look are the pictures very well, It's not even my site, that's unizik's and JAMBS's site pls
So look before you leap

hostkobo:

Hi there,

regards
HK

@SavageMajor,

what is the relationship of your reply to my own post?
was I replying to your post?

you sure didnt look before you leaped.

isnt it clear you are the dumb one?

regards
HK
Re: When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) by bedfordng(m): 11:46am On Sep 25, 2018
Eze2000:

Bro, Checked your account and saw you are a nice guy so this issue can't from you. The Zip file that is tilted Newspaper 9 theme zip, 38.03 MB which I downloaded from the link(s) you sent me is a virus. A keylogger virus.

I don't wanna upload images to attract undue attention but you can check by downloading the file to your pc. There's nothing inside just that virus. Since it's for Wordpress it will not harm your pc.

You might wanna reconsider that premium membership of yours before it turns you into a victim.
it's not a virus bro. I packed the file in software extraction. so when you download it, you will need to run the software to extract the file inside.

download it from the solidfile link I shared. some of the download site might ask you to download it using their download manager, if that is the case, make sure to unchecked the option before downloading.
Re: When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) by Eze2000(m): 11:56am On Sep 25, 2018
bedfordng:
it's not a virus bro. I packed the file in software extraction. so when you download it, you will need to run the software to extract the file inside.

download it from the solidfile link I shared. some of the download site might ask you to download it using their download manager, if that is the case, make sure to unchecked the option before downloading.

Jesus, Mary and Joesph! Bro, your formatting is too much! No wonder Nairaland spam bots hate you so much. My anti-virus software on pc won't let me run that file so now i lose cos of formating!
Re: When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) by bedfordng(m): 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2018
Eze2000:

Jesus, Mary and Joesph! Bro, your formatting is too much! No wonder Nairaland spam bots hate you so much. My anti-virus software on pc won't let me run that file so now i lose cos of formating!
yeah antivirus usually see it as virus because it's not an installable software. you just click and it runs. then you extract it.

mind you, the purpose of packaging it like that is for branding. especially premium tools and files. this way when someone shares it. I have seen lots of uploaders that used the same trick to brand what they shared. especially that crack keygenerator or patch.

the image below is how it looks when it is launched

Re: When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) by SavageMajor(m): 4:11am On Sep 26, 2018
Hey dumbo
I said "guys" so I meant y'all advertising in this thread idiot
Go cry somewhere else fool
hostkobo:

@SavageMajor,

what is the relationship of your reply to my own post?
was I replying to your post?

you sure didnt look before you leaped.

isnt it clear you are the dumb one?

regards
HK
Re: When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) by hostkobo(m): 11:43am On Sep 27, 2018
SavageMajor:
Hey dumbo
I said "guys" so I meant y'all advertising in this thread idiot
Go cry somewhere else fool

It seems you are the opposite of your nic.

So you said "guys", but quoted my post, yet you are referring to everybody in the thread?

which school are you enrolled in or did you graduate from?

between "1-person" and "everybody", do you know how many yards are in between?

first you confirmed you are dumb, now, more, a fool.

you need help!!!

regards
HK
Re: When You Hire Nigerians To Develop Sites For You (PICS) by SavageMajor(m): 6:01pm On Sep 27, 2018
Hey guys, sorry if I've hurt anybody in anyway
I'm really sorry
Was just pissed off

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simple On The Outside Everything You Really Need Is Inside Best TOOL. / Professional Mlm,ecommerce And Investment Websites At Cheapest Price Ever / Web Design Promo!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.