Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Read This if You Need Help Concerning Your Dreams/nightmares - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Read This if You Need Help Concerning Your Dreams/nightmares (296 Views)

How To Overcome Evil Dreams Nightmares With 21 Simple Prophetic Solutions / Dreams & Nightmares: Their Interpretations, Consequences & Solutions / Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read This if You Need Help Concerning Your Dreams/nightmares by richard870(m): 12:21pm On Sep 17, 2018
Hello my brethren,
I am here to dwell a bit on the importance of Dreams and also let us realize the great value, meanings and solutions to all our dreams. Deams are very important in our lives, God created Dreams to serve as torchlights for us to see things ahead of time , in other words, God is like our camera man and we are like the editors, He captures the event and shows it to us.
Immediately God shows you a dream, He has given you the power to edit it to a suitable taste that you want, but if you don't know the meaning how would do it? It's like trying to make changes in a language one doesn't understand.
We all dream, whether Christians or Muslims ,even Traditional people.God gives everyone the opportunity to dream thats why everything about you in life is being revealed to you through your Dreams, so if you have the Gift and knowledge to interpret any dream then you have the power to avert any problem coming your way or prepare yourself prior to is occurrence.
We can learn from the story of a king in the Bible in the book of (Genesis 41:1- the dream was like a parable and was why many people could not interpret it, to interpret a dream is a Divine gift from God ,not by knowledge, you can be a Magician, Astrologist or Soothsayer, but that does not mean you can interpret a dream. With the example in (Genesis 41: we can see Nobody had the power to interpret dreams, let's check (verse 14-16 of Gen 41) after Pharaoh explained his dream to Joseph in Verse 25 ,Joseph now interpreted the dream to king Pharaoh and gave him solutions afterwards. Once you have the knowledge of a dream you have won 90% of the problem that is to come your way, the remaining 10% is your attitude towards your future. Interpretation of Dreams is not like Gambling it's a gift from God (1Cor. 2:10, Joel 2:28, Act 2:17) says it all.
And by the grace of God Almighty, I have the gift to interpret dreams and give you solutions to them.
All you need do relay is here and I shall be interpreted.
Note: This isn't a business of any sort, I am a vessel of God who derives Joy in helping my fellow humans and mankind in its entirety.
Here are some dreams and their interpretations
some people dream of having sex. It means you have a spiritual wife or a spiritual husband and it's very bad. Kindly contact me and explain your experience and I will pray with you and offer solution to your predicament
If you see yourself in a dream that you are eating,its very bad,evil people are planting sicknesses, problems in your life ,but all that will be broken by the power of Almighty God
If you see yourself in a banana farm ,it's a very good dream, get a glass of water and read the book of Psalms 121 pray and drink the water .Its a way to clear the way for good things coming your way , all those evil people around you have no power to stop you.
If you see that you are being chased in a dream,it means you dont have rest of mind
If you dream of being in a big hole.It means financiall crisis and if you couldn't see the end of the hole, it means death, but there are solutions to all dreams
If you dream of an Old woman with no teeth, means evil people want to send thieves, fire or accident to you or your environment
If you see yourself fetching water ,it means God wants to make your life comfortable very soon
If someone is arrested by police in a dream, it means witches and wizards want to cause trouble for you , so you are to be careful to avoid any trouble.Kindly contact me and I will and give you spiritual counseling on that
If you see a cross sign in your dream it means victory
10.If a masquerade appears in your dream,it means trouble.
Fellow Brethren, the good news is that every problem has solution and by the anointing the Holy Spirit and the Power of the Almighty, you shall be a conqueror! Contact us to help you interpret your dream and give you solutions to your dreams.Dont miss the opportunity to turn your life around. God bless you all
Re: Read This if You Need Help Concerning Your Dreams/nightmares by igedanz(m): 12:43pm On Sep 17, 2018
I am not a uniform personnel and somdone my elder sister saw me in uniform

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable: Lawmaker Caught Taking Bath In A Market To Win Election / He Is The Great I Am / How Many Types Of Religion Do We Have In The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.