Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

How To Check WAEC Result Without Internet - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Check WAEC Result Without Internet (504 Views)

My First Semester Result Without Any Expo (pics) / My OND Result Without Any Expo / My Jamb Result Without Any Expo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Check WAEC Result Without Internet by CEOBazenewz(m): 12:51pm On Sep 17, 2018
Many questions is always asked how do I check WAEC Result and gives me a successful checking without any obstruction. You can only make use of the necessary requirements before you can successfully Check WAEC Result which is WAEC Scratch Card.

Regrettably, many candidate in the same vein ones WAEC Result is out some fall into the hands of one fraudster or the other who will tell you to Check WAEC Result without Scratch Card. This is simply because they don't know the procedures to Check WAEC Result easily. Meanwhile, you will do your self good if you key into the steps to Check WAEC Result below.

How to Check WAEC Result Online

The Official Website of WAEC is opened to enable candidate Check WAEC Result successfully. Here are the steps below.

1. All you need do is to enter the WAEC checking portal. Then insert your WAEC Examination Number which are 10 digits containing 7 examination centre number and 3 serial number

E.g. 4123456789

2. The next thing is to type in your Examination Year

E.g 2019 (that is if it the year you wrote the exam)

3. After wards select the type of Examination you wrote that year.

For details go through this link below.

.https://www.bazenewz.com.ng/2018/09/check-waec-result-without-internet.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

After School Lessons And Early Preparation Classes For Students In Abuja / Beware Of Okan University, Turkey. They Are Fraudulent / Ten Common Mistakes Everyone Makes In Jamb Yearly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.