Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Girl Gives Birth At A Market In Delta, Abandons Her To Die. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Gives Birth At A Market In Delta, Abandons Her To Die. Photos (32791 Views)

Woman Abandons Her One-Month-Old Baby Boy In A Bus In Anambra / Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) / Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Gives Birth At A Market In Delta, Abandons Her To Die. Photos by Princedapace(m): 4:53pm On Sep 17, 2018
Lol babe ran away from huge responsibilities..

A lot needs to be done on safest ways to prevent pregnancy becus if na to tell humans not to fvck, na lie, humans will surely fvck no matter what..

If u would like to learn how to make side income online, kindly check my profile and read my thread on how I make money online..
Re: Girl Gives Birth At A Market In Delta, Abandons Her To Die. Photos by Jubilancy(f): 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2018
Everyone blaming the lady accusing her of multiple patners should stop nd think for a moment if this child is a result of rape nd the stigma attached to it
Or if she is underage and had no one to turn to or advice her? Or other factors
I am not in support of what she did...... just conside ring the reasons for her actions

1 Like

Re: Girl Gives Birth At A Market In Delta, Abandons Her To Die. Photos by Broadenyourhori: 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2018
Could this be true?
Re: Girl Gives Birth At A Market In Delta, Abandons Her To Die. Photos by 93Miles: 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2018
[s]
MyVILLAGEpeople:
I blame Buhari for this..
[/s]

Must u comment?

Father forgive him for he knows not what he's doing
Re: Girl Gives Birth At A Market In Delta, Abandons Her To Die. Photos by Allylic(f): 5:11pm On Sep 17, 2018
Assuming the lady is stupid,what then will we say about the guy that impregnated her.well,its a man's world..if you are not ready to mother or father a child,always use protection or abstain from any sexual act..its so painful..
Re: Girl Gives Birth At A Market In Delta, Abandons Her To Die. Photos by Adakintroy: 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2018
pafestula:
Slay Queen with with empty brain box, giving birth to fatherless children always as a result of multiple sexual partners.

Stop making a fool of yourself. This is why women believe you all are sexist. You only see with one eye.

Where is the father that impregnate her?
Re: Girl Gives Birth At A Market In Delta, Abandons Her To Die. Photos by Aystarz: 6:03pm On Sep 17, 2018
Pusyiter:
The taste of Banana is sweet but the consequences, who can bear? shocked

How about the banana not being enticing and instead steering clear of the lips of its would-be consumers? The consequences should always be borne by the two. .
Re: Girl Gives Birth At A Market In Delta, Abandons Her To Die. Photos by Icon79(m): 6:19pm On Sep 17, 2018
Not necessarily. This might have been a result of one mistake/temptation. Having said, I gotta say that some women have hearts of stone. How could you carry a baby in the womb for 9 months and still have the heart to abandon that baby to die? I mean, after 9 months in your womb, this baby has become a part of you.

Unbelievable, really!

O pari

pafestula:
Slay Queen with with empty brain box, giving birth to fatherless children always as a result of multiple sexual partners.
Re: Girl Gives Birth At A Market In Delta, Abandons Her To Die. Photos by Oreofepeters: 6:57pm On Sep 17, 2018
Jubilancy:
Everyone blaming the lady accusing her of multiple patners should stop nd think for a moment if this child is a result of rape nd the stigma attached to it
Or if she is underage and had no one to turn to or advice her? Or other factors
I am not in support of what she did...... just conside ring the reasons for her actions
stop considering all these you listed cannot justify her action for dumping the child at market place.

You should be wondering why she didn't use protection while having s**x.
Re: Girl Gives Birth At A Market In Delta, Abandons Her To Die. Photos by frozen70(f): 8:52pm On Sep 17, 2018
I wish this girls will learn how to keep themselves

Girls should know that at this stage in their life, once you have broken your virginity, your sex urge will rise to a high level and the only thing your hormones will be doing is to be triggering your brain to have sex upon sex

Keep your virginity and save a soul

All this doesn't concern the guys
There own is to sweat mouth you and the only thing you can remember after that is to open your leg

Sex is meant for matured minds
Re: Girl Gives Birth At A Market In Delta, Abandons Her To Die. Photos by Truthsbitter: 9:24pm On Sep 17, 2018
why didn't she look for wizkid to get her pregnant so she can join "da hungry hoes " crew.

people should learn ...they won't , they prefer to point fingers like Adam and eve.
Re: Girl Gives Birth At A Market In Delta, Abandons Her To Die. Photos by Mznaett: 9:53am On Sep 18, 2018
And no one is asking after the idiot that impregnated her?
Re: Girl Gives Birth At A Market In Delta, Abandons Her To Die. Photos by Rubbiish(m): 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2018
cococandy:
Nigerians don’t teach their GIRLS responsibility. That’s why this happens
Fixed!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories / Babalawo Arrested And Arraigned For N2.4 Million Fraud (Photo) / See Leaked Photos Of How Some Guys Gang Rape A Girl In Lautech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.