Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

'Omoyele Sowore Could Have Been Turned To Goat For Desecration Of Ooni's Status' - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 'Omoyele Sowore Could Have Been Turned To Goat For Desecration Of Ooni's Status' (36994 Views)

Similoluwa, Sister Of Ooni’s Wife 'Steals Show' With Backside At Royal Event / Three Generations Of Ooni Of Ife And Their Rolls-royces (PHOTOS) / 2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Omoyele Sowore Could Have Been Turned To Goat For Desecration Of Ooni's Status' by Jaideyone(m): 5:24pm On Sep 18, 2018
earnvest:

Hehe...you're really blowing a gasket without saying much. Again would an Atiku, a Saraki or a Davido have been kept waiting by the Ooni for 4 hours? Remember I've not even mentioned a white guest because we both know what the answer is. Waiting for your simple yes/no.
why are you jumping into conclusions foolishly? you went ahead to even say he didn't get there on time cos sowore wasn't going to grease his palm. that statement alone is a very bad one. saying something like that about a traditional ruler? pls take a bus down to anywhere outside Lagos within the south west and say it. watch typical yorubas that know what it means to respect a king bash your skull.

were alaileko
Re: 'Omoyele Sowore Could Have Been Turned To Goat For Desecration Of Ooni's Status' by earnvest: 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2018
Jaideyone:
why are you jumping into conclusions foolishly? you went ahead to even say he didn't get there on time cos sowore wasn't going to grease his palm. that statement alone is a very bad one. saying something like that about a traditional ruler? pls take a bus down to anywhere outside Lagos within the south west and say it. watch typical yorubas that know what it means to respect a king bash your skull.

were alaileko

Haha...my question remains unanswered, as expected. By the way, I thought Lagos was a south-western state, why exclude it from places I should speak in? Like I said earlier, I blame Sowore for carrying his campaign to traditional rulers who we all know do not vote on election day. What's worse, he waited past the 1 hour mark for a host who obviously didn't want to see him, even after scheduling an appointment three months in advance! This is my last reply to you, don't want to lose my civility on your account.
Re: 'Omoyele Sowore Could Have Been Turned To Goat For Desecration Of Ooni's Status' by Jaideyone(m): 8:58pm On Sep 18, 2018
earnvest:

Haha...my question remains unanswered, as expected. By the way, I thought Lagos was a south-western state, why exclude it from places I should speak in? Like I said earlier, I blame Sowore for carrying his campaign to traditional rulers who we all know do not vote on election day. What's worse, he waited past the 1 hour mark for a host who obviously didn't want to see him, even after scheduling an appointment three months in advance! This is my last reply to you, don't want to lose my civility on your account.
why not justify why you concluded the ooni will come early if it was someone that will grease his palm first? that's a vary dumb conclusion from you. it's people like you that go around throwing unsubstantiated accusations around.

I said I repeat. the ooni is a billionaire. not a pauper like your father

1 Like

Re: 'Omoyele Sowore Could Have Been Turned To Goat For Desecration Of Ooni's Status' by Arkayn: 9:16pm On Sep 18, 2018
CSTR1005:

Someone that waited for 3-4 hours did not respect your king.?

There must be something in the water you people drink.

Don’t mind them, they will be prostrating for a king but living in poverty, and the king will be laughing all the way to the bank. Tradition my foot!

2 Likes

Re: 'Omoyele Sowore Could Have Been Turned To Goat For Desecration Of Ooni's Status' by 2buffagain(m): 11:45pm On Sep 18, 2018
TBH I am angry at ALL leaders in Nigeria right now.
It is a righteous anger. How can anyone with any sense of exposure/self-respect cast their eyes on the country and not become maddened with rage?

What they need is someone to call them out on their fuckups, not someone that will be kissing their hairy asses by bowing down to them, in the midst of said fuckup.

That is why I love Sowore. He doesn't give a Bleep.
Either perform or be told off.

That's what we need as a country. A rude fawking awakening.
We are WAAAAAAY behind!

I will ALWAYS be against mindless traditionists as they are holding Nigeria back with their backwardness and sentimental bullshit ways.

#Sowore2019

1 Like

Re: 'Omoyele Sowore Could Have Been Turned To Goat For Desecration Of Ooni's Status' by 2buffagain(m): 11:53pm On Sep 18, 2018
Jaideyone:
why not justify why you concluded the ooni will come early if it was someone that will grease his palm first? that's a vary dumb conclusion from you. it's people like you that go around throwing unsubstantiated accusations around.

I said I repeat. the ooni is a billionaire. not a pauper like your father

This is another attitude that we as a people must dispel.
So the fawk what that he is a billionaire?

What does that even mean when it comes what is being discussed here?

In fact, the whole of Nigeria needs a mind punch, not just its low-performing leaders.

1 Like

Re: 'Omoyele Sowore Could Have Been Turned To Goat For Desecration Of Ooni's Status' by Jaideyone(m): 5:38am On Sep 19, 2018
2buffagain:

This is another attitude that we as a people must dispel.
So the fawk what that he is a billionaire?

What does that even mean when it comes what is being discussed here?

In fact, the whole of Nigeria needs a mind punch, not just its low-performing leaders.
you don't just jump and catch an argument in the middle.

he said the ooni would have come early if it's someone like atiku or even davido that will grease his palm. really? he just compared the number one king in Yoruba land (who was a billionaire and an estate developer long before he was crowned) to a 28yr old musician!!! that was why I reminded him that the ooni is not a pauper.

so Mr attitude dispeller read from the beginning before you jump in.
Re: 'Omoyele Sowore Could Have Been Turned To Goat For Desecration Of Ooni's Status' by Jaideyone(m): 5:46am On Sep 19, 2018
Arkayn:

Don’t mind them, they will be prostrating for a king but living in poverty, and the king will be laughing all the way to the bank. Tradition my foot!
yes don't mind us jare. we value our culture and tradition and I can categorically tell you sowore just lost a lot of votes (mine inclusive for refusing to postrate for the king). we know how you treat your kings and how you don't value tradition where you come from. clown

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/06/monarch-beaten-death-15-houses-burnt-enugu/
Re: 'Omoyele Sowore Could Have Been Turned To Goat For Desecration Of Ooni's Status' by Arkayn: 5:58am On Sep 19, 2018
Jaideyone:
yes don't mind us jare. we value our culture and tradition and I can categorically tell you sowore just lost a lot of votes (mine inclusive for refusing to postrate for the king). we know how you treat your kings and how you don't value tradition where you come from. clown

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/06/monarch-beaten-death-15-houses-burnt-enugu/

That’s sad that you will give up your vote and ignore the future of the country because of a false story. Sowore prostrated, let it be known. But I guess the Nigerian youths don’t care. They will continue suffering and smiling and voting for dancing fools like Adeleke, meanwhile the world will continue to leave us far behind. We are a sorry country.

1 Like

Re: 'Omoyele Sowore Could Have Been Turned To Goat For Desecration Of Ooni's Status' by Jaideyone(m): 6:07am On Sep 19, 2018
Arkayn:

That’s sad that you will give up your vote and ignore the future of the country because of a false story. Sowore prostrated, let it be known. But I guess the Nigerian youths don’t care. They will continue suffering and smiling and voting for dancing fools like Adeleke, meanwhile the world will continue to leave us far behind. We are a sorry country.
sowore has not come out to say he prostrated.

you are free to throw your tradition away but we value ours. have a nice day
Re: 'Omoyele Sowore Could Have Been Turned To Goat For Desecration Of Ooni's Status' by Austinoiz(m): 3:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
Jaideyone:
we understand you ibos have to respect for elders and traditional institutions. that explain why a traditional ruler can get beaten mercilessly without any outrage.

http://www.informationng.com/2018/06/enugu-traditional-ruler-beaten-to-death-by-his-subjects.html

we also understand you are fond of waking your elders with sliding tackle.

pls keep your lack of respect for elders and traditional institutions in your region. thank you

Bros u wicked ooo...which one be waking kings up with sliding tackle kwa? U made me laff sotey I liked your reply.
Re: 'Omoyele Sowore Could Have Been Turned To Goat For Desecration Of Ooni's Status' by akinsammy(m): 5:54am On Oct 02, 2018
Ventura1:

You have slavery tendency in a 21st century.

It's not slavery, just give respect to whom it's due.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Final Burial Ceremony Of Late Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi / Chief Prostrates To Beg Alaafin Of Oyo For Giving Fake Title To US Citizen.PICS / Princess Adeola-Ogunwusi In Nigeria For Her Fathers Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.