Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Senator Bukola Saraki In Lagos To Meet With PDP Delegates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Bukola Saraki In Lagos To Meet With PDP Delegates (24702 Views)

Saraki In Secret Deal With Babangida, DSS, EFCC, Police – Presidency / Offa Robbery: Police Questions Saraki In His Office / Protest Against Bukola Saraki In Offa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Bukola Saraki In Lagos To Meet With PDP Delegates by dignity33: 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2018
BUHARI GOVERNMENT THAT RUN BY THE MOST FRAUDSTERS TRIBE IN THE WORLD WHAT DO YOU EXPECT YAHOO GOVERNMENT. ALL WHAT THEY DOES IS TO PAINT ANY PERSON THEY KNOW HAVE A GOOD INTENTION FOR NIGERIA BLACK IN ORDER TO STILL CONTINUE ENSLAVING THE POPULACE THE MOST WICKED ADMINISTRATION I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Bukola Saraki In Lagos To Meet With PDP Delegates by Muyiwaipere(m): 3:14pm On Sep 17, 2018
A
Re: Senator Bukola Saraki In Lagos To Meet With PDP Delegates by Righteousness89(m): 3:16pm On Sep 17, 2018
yemmight:
Don't go where you will be stoned o. Remember this is Lagos where you are not welcome in most parts of our Lagos.
its in Lagos he will be more welcomed..
Lagos has got much enlightened youths... They will welcome him

5 Likes

Re: Senator Bukola Saraki In Lagos To Meet With PDP Delegates by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2018
yemmight:
Don't go where you will be stoned o. Remember this is Lagos where you are not welcome in most parts of our Lagos.
Shut Up

2 Likes

Re: Senator Bukola Saraki In Lagos To Meet With PDP Delegates by koladebrainiac(m): 3:18pm On Sep 17, 2018
jerryunit48:
Ladies and Gentlemen we could be looking at the next President if everything goes well and fair... he looks more presidential to me
He is a scam. I swear He is a scam.

I am from Ilorin so i know this. by the time the guy sold this country out,we will be praying to God. Imagine his pernama scandal and the lies that its his wife companies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Bukola Saraki In Lagos To Meet With PDP Delegates by hardeytarhyour(m): 3:18pm On Sep 17, 2018
i don't care

2 Likes

Re: Senator Bukola Saraki In Lagos To Meet With PDP Delegates by Awoleesu(m): 3:20pm On Sep 17, 2018
yemmight:
Saraki is more Lagosian than you... He's son in-law to the Ojoras...

3 Likes

Re: Senator Bukola Saraki In Lagos To Meet With PDP Delegates by jayson87: 3:21pm On Sep 17, 2018
yemmight:
This is Saraki not Buhari. Direct your stones to the appropriate quarters

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Bukola Saraki In Lagos To Meet With PDP Delegates by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:22pm On Sep 17, 2018
...why meeting PDP delegates inside a compound...he should test his popularity by going through Lagos Mainland or Lagos Island...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Bukola Saraki In Lagos To Meet With PDP Delegates by Abidob(m): 3:26pm On Sep 17, 2018
jerryunit48:
Ladies and Gentlemen we could be looking at the next President if everything goes well and fair... he looks more presidential to me

He looks more like a tif to me grin

2 Likes

Re: Senator Bukola Saraki In Lagos To Meet With PDP Delegates by resurgent2019: 3:31pm On Sep 17, 2018
Abidob:

He looks more like a tif to me grin

Hope you know this Bukola Saraki guy was born into wealth? They have always been rich and he married Ojora’s daughter so I am always surprised when people call him a thief.

Even without politics, he would have most of the properties he has. I know it is painful seeing him so rich and comfortable but that is his destiny from Heaven. There’s nothing you and I can do about it.

It is better to pray for your own destiny to gbera! Forget all these vincdictive politics and face the fact.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Bukola Saraki In Lagos To Meet With PDP Delegates by BabangidaHamza(m): 3:31pm On Sep 17, 2018
WHEN WILL SARAKI VISIT MY LOVELY KANO AND NEIGHBOURING KATSINA, JIGAWA, ZAMFARA, KEBBI AND SOKOTO? BY THAT DAY ALL HIN DABARU, MAGO-MAGO GO END.. WE GO SHOW AM SAY KANO AND NORTHWEST IN GENERAL NO B KWARA

3 Likes

Re: Senator Bukola Saraki In Lagos To Meet With PDP Delegates by johnaruson(m): 3:33pm On Sep 17, 2018
People's choice is SP Saraki

2 Likes

Re: Senator Bukola Saraki In Lagos To Meet With PDP Delegates by resurgent2019: 3:33pm On Sep 17, 2018
BabangidaHamza:
WHEN WILL SARAKI VISIT MY LOVELY KANO AND NEIGHBOURING KATSINA, JIGAWA, ZAMFARA, KEBBI AND SOKOTO? BY THAT DAY ALL HIN DABARU, MAGO-MAGO GO END.. WE GO SHOW AM SAY KANO AND NORTHWEST IN GENERAL NO B KWARA

Will you attack him?

If yes, why?

5 Likes

Re: Senator Bukola Saraki In Lagos To Meet With PDP Delegates by Nevee: 3:35pm On Sep 17, 2018
Is this not the person that was given an assignment to deliver Osun to PDP at the governorship elections?
Re: Senator Bukola Saraki In Lagos To Meet With PDP Delegates by GavelSlam: 3:39pm On Sep 17, 2018
resurgent2019:

Hope you know this Bukola Saraki guy was born into wealth? They have always been rich and he married Ojora’s daughter so I am always surprised when people call him a thief.

Even without politics, he would have most of the properties he has. I know it is painful seeing him so rich and comfortable but that is his destiny from Heaven. There’s nothing you and I can do about it.

It is better to pray for your own destiny to gbera! Forget all these vincdictive politics and face the fact.

Rich by liquidating 2 banks.
Re: Senator Bukola Saraki In Lagos To Meet With PDP Delegates by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 17, 2018
It is a sad travesty.. not for Bukola Saraki.. but for the Deji Doherty monkeys coming out for a mere N200 for transport. the problem is not corruption but very poor and desperate people tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Bukola Saraki In Lagos To Meet With PDP Delegates by naijjaman(m): 3:43pm On Sep 17, 2018
yemmight:

Be Quiet and stop insulting the next President of Nigeria.
The man who shamed the Cabal, Tinubu and others.
Lagosians are more respectful and accommodating than any state in Nigeria, fyi!
The truth is that Saraki understand Nigeria more than lifeless Nigerian politicians today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Bukola Saraki In Lagos To Meet With PDP Delegates by Emokai3(m): 3:45pm On Sep 17, 2018
koladebrainiac:
He is a scam. I swear He is a scam.

I am from Ilorin so i know this. by the time the guy sold this country out,we will be praying to God. Imagine his pernama scandal and the lies that its his wife companies

we don't care

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Bukola Saraki In Lagos To Meet With PDP Delegates by backspaced(f): 4:01pm On Sep 17, 2018
Looking for Fresh Chartered Accountants/HND Accounts Graduates for our client, a well-established business conglomerate headquartered in Sango-Ota.

Qualification & Experience:
• Recently qualified or about to qualify Chartered Accountant/HND Accounts Graduate with maximum 0-1year experience.
• The employee will undergo further training in the company’s accounts department.
• Must have a strong understanding of Accounting Principles and willing to learn.

If you’re interested in building a career with a well-established and respected company, then send in your CV immediately to response@elevantix.com

The subject of the mail should be Fresh Chartered Accountant.
Re: Senator Bukola Saraki In Lagos To Meet With PDP Delegates by resurgent2019: 4:01pm On Sep 17, 2018
GavelSlam:

Rich by liquidating 2 banks.

Ikr but his family has always been at the top of the food chain in Kwara state and Oloye Olushola Saraki was a successful medical doctor and politicf ian of old. We know all our politicians have soiled their hands with Nigeria’s money so why do we pin the corrupt tag on Bukola?

It is better to engage and oppose him with issue based politics and not smear campaigns and politics which aims to demonize and belittle him before the poor. I think this populist brand of politics is another innovation of Buhari which he has brought to national attention from the North. It is a defeatist ideology which can only work amongst s the poor who feel politicians like bukky are responsible for their illiteracy and poverty.

You and I know that regardless of whether or not Bukky got involved in politics, the poor folks of Kwara will remain poor as they have refused to educate themselves and their children. A life Presidency for Buhari will not lift millions in the North out of poverty, only massive investment in education and medium and small scale business can do so. It will a nihilist and unfairly targeted approach to seek to make Bukky a villain for the failure of Societe General Bank when it happened at a very early stage in his life.

I expect you as an educated fellow to know better than join in swan cry of those who will blame one individual for the massive poverty in Kwara. No single politician has the power to lift or thrust millions into, only strong institutions and viable economic policies can help uplift the socio economic situation of any society.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Bukola Saraki In Lagos To Meet With PDP Delegates by GavelSlam: 4:05pm On Sep 17, 2018
resurgent2019:

Ikr but his family has always been at the top of the food chain in Kwara state and Oloye Olushola Saraki was a successful medical doctor and politicf ian of old. We know all our politicians have soiled their hands with Nigeria’s money so why do we pin the corrupt tag on Bukola?

It is better to engage and oppose him with issue based politics and not smear campaigns and politics which aims to demonize and belittle him before the poor. I think this populist brand of politics is another innovation of Buhari which he has brought to national attention from the North. It is a defeatist ideology which can only work amongst s the poor who feel politicians like bukky are responsible for their illiteracy and poverty.

You and I know that regardless of whether or not Bukky got involved in politics, the poor folks of Kwara will remain poor as they have refused to educate themselves and their children. A life Presidency for Buhari will not lift millions in the North out of poverty, only massive investment in education and medium and small scale business can do so. It will a nihilist and unfairly targeted approach to seek to make Bukky a villain for the failure of Societe General Bank when it happened at a very early stage in his life.

I expect you as an educated fellow to know better than join in swan cry of those who will blame one individual for the massive poverty in Kwara. No single politician has the power to lift or thrust millions into, only strong institutions and viable economic policies can help uplift the socio economic situation of any society.

Was never a successful medical doctor.

Never practised after housemanship.

Your opening statement has already put me off.

1 Like

Re: Senator Bukola Saraki In Lagos To Meet With PDP Delegates by arsenal33: 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
yourFEARS:
Saraki is Objective, intelligent and I believe he won't resort to Impunity

Meanwhile
Would you mind investing in a Business running on a Cutting Edge Technology?

100% Legitimate
Not an online business
200% ROI in Six months
Clients/ Customers Availability

** Capital needed #1.8m
** No middleman please

Call/ SMS/ WhatsApp 0701 972 0983
Try opposing him in the senate
Re: Senator Bukola Saraki In Lagos To Meet With PDP Delegates by arsenal33: 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
GavelSlam:

didn't do NYSC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Bukola Saraki In Lagos To Meet With PDP Delegates by arsenal33: 4:07pm On Sep 17, 2018
Emokai3:
we don't care
because you do not know
Re: Senator Bukola Saraki In Lagos To Meet With PDP Delegates by thisissimeon(m): 4:17pm On Sep 17, 2018
yemmight:
him too suppose know
Re: Senator Bukola Saraki In Lagos To Meet With PDP Delegates by BabangidaHamza(m): 4:18pm On Sep 17, 2018
resurgent2019:

Will you attack him?

If yes, why?
If no, why do your brain thinks anti clockwise?
Re: Senator Bukola Saraki In Lagos To Meet With PDP Delegates by resurgent2019: 4:20pm On Sep 17, 2018
GavelSlam:

Whether we like it or not, there are the bourgeoisie and proletariat, and there is nothing anybody can do about it.

Why do we choose to demonize Bukola for being the son of Oloye Olushola Saraki who strode the political firmament of Kwara unchallenged? Is it Bukola’s fault that he’s an heir to vast fortunes?

By your logic, Seyi tinubu and folashade Tinubu are also criminals who do not deserve to be voted for given what their father is subjecting the resources of Lagos to? I know where all these is coming from and I say you need not bother yourself as Bukola is ordinarily no match for Buhari politically, unless the powers that be in this world decide otherwise.

Bukola Saraki still has a major role to play in the political future of this country given his age and wealth of experience. The salvation of the poor people of Kwara does not lie with Buhari, Saraki or any politician for that matter. Their liberation will come from the development of their own human capital through qualitative education and empowerment initiatives either implemented by the Government or by individuals.

Other than God, no force on earth can make Bukola Saraki be part of the proletariat in the life.

So oga, face your hustle and leave this Sai Baba fanaticism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Bukola Saraki In Lagos To Meet With PDP Delegates by resurgent2019: 4:21pm On Sep 17, 2018
BabangidaHamza:
If no, why do your brain thinks anti clockwise?

Sorry, I didn’t know you were not so mature to discuss with.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Bukola Saraki In Lagos To Meet With PDP Delegates by GavelSlam: 4:22pm On Sep 17, 2018
resurgent2019:

Whether we like it or not, there are the bourgeoisie and proletariat, and there is nothing anybody can do about it.

Why do we choose to demonize Bukola for being the son of Oloye Olushola Saraki who strode the political firmament of Kwara unchallenged? Is it Bukola’s fault that he’s an heir to vast fortunes?

By your logic, Seyi tinubu and folashade Tinubu are also criminals who do not deserve to be voted for given what their father is subjecting the resources of Lagos to? I know where all these is coming from and I say you need not bother yourself as Bukola is ordinarily no match for Buhari politically, unless the powers that be in this world decide otherwise.

Bukola Saraki still has a major role to play in the political future of this country given his age and wealth of experience. The salvation of the poor people of Kwara does not lie with Buhari, Saraki or any politician for that matter. Their liberation will come from the development of their own human capital through qualitative education and empowerment initiatives either implemented by the Government or by individuals.

Other than God, no force on earth can make Bukola Saraki be part of the proletariat in the life.

So oga, face your hustle and leave this Sai Baba fanaticism.

Saraki liquidated 2 banks.

I don't know how this affects any Tinubu.

The sweat of the common man was pocketed and even spirited away to Panama.
Re: Senator Bukola Saraki In Lagos To Meet With PDP Delegates by resurgent2019: 4:24pm On Sep 17, 2018
So many poor people think politicians are responsible for their plight. That’s wrong. Their problems stem from a lack of financial education and opportunities to climb out of the poverty circle.

Buhari will not save anybody, in fact, he has thrust millions into the poverty trap with failed economic policies. Other than uneducated northerners, I expect any southerner to understand this basic fact.

No politician is coming to save anybody. It’s all man for himself, God for us all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Wages Of Sin Is Death" - Rivers State Revenue Cautions Tax Defaulters / Chibok Girls Rescue: Omokri Mocks Lai Mohammed & El-rufai As UK Vindicates GEJ / APC NEC: Why El-rufai, Akeredolu, Bello, Others Are Backing Oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.