Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

LADIES: 5 Cool Ways To Rock Your Blazers (PHOTOS) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / LADIES: 5 Cool Ways To Rock Your Blazers (PHOTOS) (612 Views)

Afro Hairstyles & Haircuts - Cool Ways To Rock It / Perfect Ways To Rock Your Ankara Palazzo Trousers With Tops / Latest Ankara Short Gowns Style To Rock Your Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LADIES: 5 Cool Ways To Rock Your Blazers (PHOTOS) by Victni: 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2018
From tfabz..com

It's the ladies that I got on this one and the blazer styles are worn over trousers but I'm majorly focusing on the color matching.A lot of ladies get confused with colors while matching their blazers-they don't want to look all stereotyped and loose their fashion sense so this is for you.

Same Color Blazer And Bottoms

Here the blazer and the trouser should be of the same color with an inner that matches blazer and trouser color.Below is an example of such look.

Same Color All Through

This is very easy.If you don't want to go through the stress of thinking of colors you can opt for wearing the same color of inner,blazer and trouser.

Same Color Of Inner And Trouser

Although black is most advisable for this look but it can be rocked on any other color.Your inner wear(shirt or camisole) should be the same color then match with a different color of blazer.

Play With Colors

The last is matching 3 different colors.The blazer should be different from the inner and trouser and vice versa.Its simple and easy too.

Crop Top As Inner

This is quite hot though. I know I left the box but this is like a bonus tip.You can decide to add spice to your blazer look by making a crop top your inner wear.This works well for ladies that are not the serious type.

Gists via: https://tfabz..com/2018/09/you-love-blazers-here-are-some-ways-to.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: LADIES: 5 Cool Ways To Rock Your Blazers (PHOTOS) by Victni: 4:04pm On Sep 17, 2018

1 Share

Re: LADIES: 5 Cool Ways To Rock Your Blazers (PHOTOS) by dinoway(m): 4:19pm On Sep 17, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Unusual #ankarastyles You Need To Show Your Tailor Right Away / . / 7 Style Tips Every Working Woman Needs To Know During The Rainy Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.