Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:21 PM

"We Are Entertainers Not Superhumans"- Bishop D Comedian - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / "We Are Entertainers Not Superhumans"- Bishop D Comedian (409 Views)

Who Is The Richest Nigerian Comedian In 2017? / Ay Comedian Vs Majid Miche Fight Because He Kissed A Nigerian.. Ay No Go Kill Us / Join Whatsapp Comedian Group For Jokes Funny Images And Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"We Are Entertainers Not Superhumans"- Bishop D Comedian by lordbish(m): 4:25pm On Sep 17, 2018
Being an Entertainer is not a crime. Everyone needs a breakthrough in everything that they venture into likewise entertainers. We ain't even the wealthiest in Life, All we have is Fame that is even a burden. Stop asking useless questions and focus on your own breakthrough. People that manage entertainers even make more money than entertainers, but no one talks about them or pressures them. It is not a curse to be gifted in entertaining people. Most of us never choose to be one. That is why i always advice people venturing into entertainment newly to be sure it is not because of the flashy lifestyles that they see entertainers live. Passion drives this job not money. If it is the fame you crave for, then you are foolish. Fame is a price that we pay, never believe it is something good. It takes away your freedom and privacy. We are born to make the world lively and the money we make is a payment for the job that we are doing. Just like the way a banker is been paid after the month ends. That i put my works out everyday waiting for a breakthrough is the same process that someone who is submitting his or her CV to different firms waiting for employment is going through. I need connections in high places just the same way that everyone in all works of life needs it too. Everyone might say entertainers are everywhere now, look around you and also see the number of people with the same certificate that you have in your locality. Then you will know we are not even big, to me we still need enough entertainers. In all works of life, some people are bigger than others; such also apply in the entertainment industry. Some people wait for years before securing a good job, such also happens in entertainment. It is all about one's life timing and grace.
Stop believing we are unique more than other professions just because we become famous for doing our jobs. Most people don't know Jeff Bezos today but they sure do know the likes of Nicki Minaj and Eminem, but they never know that Jeff is 150 times richer than both of them. Jeff is entirely richer than the American Music Industry. But Jeff can walk pass a crowd without being noticed but Nicki or Eminem cannot walk pass a crowd in the whole wide world without being noticed. Choosing to be an entertainer is like choosing to be a catholic priest. You might never know how tough it is going to be, until you are in it. God's grace be on every young and growing entertainer out there and also to the already well known entertainers.

~BISHOP"grin" COMEDIAN~

(1) (Reply)

Today's Game Place Your Bet / Don't Miss Out On HENROTION IN EXPRESSION / Did SMALL DOCTOR Mind His Business Wount Be Caught With A Gun Watch Full Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.