Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

I Haven’t Seen Labour This Easy- Sandra Ikeji Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Haven’t Seen Labour This Easy- Sandra Ikeji Says (353 Views)

Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos / Sandra Ikeji To Wed With 250 Bridesmaids / Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Haven’t Seen Labour This Easy- Sandra Ikeji Says by shemzy99(m): 5:03pm On Sep 17, 2018
Event planner, Sandra Ikeji who is the younger sister of media guru, Linda Ikeji has revealed that the birth of her sister’s son is the easiest labour she has seen.

She made this known via Instagram, a few moments after the birth of Baby J.

READ MORE ON http://www.trends44.com/i-havent-seen-labour-this-easy-sandra-ikeji-says/
Re: I Haven’t Seen Labour This Easy- Sandra Ikeji Says by gaby(m): 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2018
Very good...

Aunty Kemi dey hail una ooo

Enjoy my siggy

(1) (Reply)

Perceive How Severely This Woman Was Distorted By A Man Since She Declined To Ha / Wizkid Titles Next Album After His Third Son, “zion” / Ogini Bernard, Others Set To Usher In Independence Day With Hamlet For Pidgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.