Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Ship Your Goods For 100 Naira ,learn Sales Easily Come In Let's Discuss - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ship Your Goods For 100 Naira ,learn Sales Easily Come In Let's Discuss (294 Views)

Make A Million Sales Easily Using Google Business. / Godwin Emefiele, How Hard Is It To Print New 100 Naira Notes?! Educate Us!! / 100 Naira Denomination In Circulation Are Worn Out. Who Else Has Noticed This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ship Your Goods For 100 Naira ,learn Sales Easily Come In Let's Discuss by Rcode9: 6:28pm On Sep 17, 2018
Hello, every one am going to be teaching how to ship your products to your customers for just 100 naira , but before we proceed we have to go through step by step by learning what buying and selling means.
Buying and selling : This is a trade business where you buy from others in quantity and sell to your customers and your customers needs those goods dilverd in their homes.
So how do we do that,
I have been able to ship from Lagos to Abuja with just 100 naira for about 30 products.
I sell all over Nigeria with the help of this techniques, am going to put you through.
First : setting up your online store, there are several online stores out there like jumia that offers selling of product but what pursue customers sometimes are shiping fees ,so to start take a pen and paper to list down what you are selling ,try cutting of the price as much as possible then sign up with your email on this link

https://mailchi.mp/ba1cbbf0ddbd/rblueprint

They will send u a signup in mail and how to if you r done then comment and I will tell you how mine work out smoothly
Re: Ship Your Goods For 100 Naira ,learn Sales Easily Come In Let's Discuss by Rcode9: 12:06am On Sep 19, 2018
Who is ready for the next info

(1) (Reply)

Beautify Your Home / Best Whatsapp Marketing Tool I Have Ever Seen!!! / Making Money Online As A Nigerian: Reality Or Fallacy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.