Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

2019: I Will End Tribal, Religious Killings In Nigeria – Dankwambo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: I Will End Tribal, Religious Killings In Nigeria – Dankwambo (310 Views)

Obidient Movement Is Fuelled By Tribal, Religious Sentiments - Keyamo / Kaduna Crises: Tinubu Blows Hot Over Religious Killings, Reveals What Will Happe / 2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: I Will End Tribal, Religious Killings In Nigeria – Dankwambo by Newshelm: 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2018
Gombe state governor and Peoples Democratic Party’s (PDP) presidential aspirant, Dr. Ibrahim Dankwambo, has expressed determination to end all forms of tribal and religious killings across the country, if elected president in 2019.

Dankwambo disclosed this in a statement signed by Dr Ayoade Adewopo, Director of Media and Publicity of his campaign organisation in Abuja, on Monday.

The governor sympathised with the victims of a recent attack in Gon, Nzumosu, Bolki, Nyanga and Bukuto villages in Numan LGA of Adamawa state, where a Lutheran priest and 51 other were reportedly killed.

He said that if given the mandate to rule Nigeria in 2019, the holistic approach he used in handling security issues in his Gombe home state would be replicated nationwide.

“I will end tribal and religious killings as president. I have had the privilege through good leadership to keep Gombe state a safe haven for all its citizens and residents.

“The same will be replicated in Nigeria, as a whole if I am given the opportunity to become the Chief Security Officer, the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces and president of the country.

“Today, I emphatise with the governor and the good people of Adamawa state over the nonsensical killings by terrorists of a Lutheran priest and 51 others in Gon, Nzumosu, Bolki, Nyanga and Bukuto villages in Numan LGA, Adamawa state.

“Together we must restore Nigeria’’ he stated.

http://www.metronaija.ng/2019-i-will-end-tribal-religious-killings-in-nigeria-dankwambo/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: 2019: I Will End Tribal, Religious Killings In Nigeria – Dankwambo by amaniro: 7:19pm On Sep 17, 2018
Oshey..... the only way to end it ;

to de amalgamate the country

wink

Re: 2019: I Will End Tribal, Religious Killings In Nigeria – Dankwambo by Arda1000(m): 7:20pm On Sep 17, 2018
This remind me of when buhari said that one naira will be eqaul to one dollar ;DThis remind me of when buhari said that one naira will be eqaul to one dollar
Re: 2019: I Will End Tribal, Religious Killings In Nigeria – Dankwambo by cooldipo(m): 7:23pm On Sep 17, 2018
How do you intend to achieve that Sir?
Re: 2019: I Will End Tribal, Religious Killings In Nigeria – Dankwambo by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:25pm On Sep 17, 2018
grin This guy can do it grin
Re: 2019: I Will End Tribal, Religious Killings In Nigeria – Dankwambo by Ehiscotch(m): 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2018
PDP just want to assemble every aggrieved member of the APC. They are making the very mistake APC did in 2015 that has been a clog in their wheel after assuming office.

After the primaries we will start hearing of a 100-man reconciliation and peace committee.
Re: 2019: I Will End Tribal, Religious Killings In Nigeria – Dankwambo by KingPapaya: 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2018
Na today
Tchewww sad

Re: 2019: I Will End Tribal, Religious Killings In Nigeria – Dankwambo by slivertongue: 7:39pm On Sep 17, 2018
I trust ur ability to progressive unlike d lifelessness being experienced
Re: 2019: I Will End Tribal, Religious Killings In Nigeria – Dankwambo by nwamabo247(m): 8:00pm On Sep 17, 2018
HI NAIRALANDERS my name is celestine nwankwo,a 28yrs old. for past 11yrs now i have been down with spinal cord injure my father has been blind for over 30yrs now.my seniors brothers business is not moving fine.they the ones taking care of our feeding and medications(i.e me and my old parent).but right now things are very bad for us no money to eat again hunger is dealing with us.please i need ur prayer and finacial help.thank and God bless You.09027837654

(1) (Reply)

2019: APC Aspirants Kick Against Consensus Option In Edo / How Osun Election Affected Chelsea Match / PDP In Fresh Trouble As APC Campaign Council Blast PDP Over Grandstanding Call O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.