Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,225 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

"My Heart Was With You In 2015" - Akpabio Tells Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "My Heart Was With You In 2015" - Akpabio Tells Buhari (614 Views)

Anti-Corruption Fight: Don’t Use Me As Example, Akpabio Tells EFCC Chair / Make Sure Another G5 Emerges For APC To Win In 2027, Akpabio Tells Wike (Video) / 'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Heart Was With You In 2015" - Akpabio Tells Buhari by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:36pm On Sep 17, 2018
A former Governor of Akwa Ibom State, Senator Godswill Akpabio, has said that his “heart was with President Muhammadu Buhari during the 2015 presidential election.”

Akpabio was a two-time governor on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

He was also the Senate Minority leader before he dumped the PDP for the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, in August.

The former governor, who spoke when he led elders and leaders of the APC in the state on a visit to President Buhari at the Presidential Villa, Abuja, alleged that throughout the PDP’s 16 years in office at the federal level, “there was not even one kilometre road project by the central government in Akwa Ibom.”

Akpabio, who was Chairman of the PDP Governors Forum, boasted that he would deliver Akwa Ibom for APC in 2019.

He stressed that what “remained of the PDP in the state was mere carcass as the body and soul of the party had joined the APC.”

He said that over 260,000 new members have registered with the APC after him and some other people dumped the PDP.

The former Senate Minority Leader assured Buhari that no single indigene of South South will vote against him in 2019.

The former Governor said that “there would not be any defection from the APC that will affect the chances of the party in the forthcoming elections.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/09/17/heart-2015-akpabio-tells-buhari/

Re: "My Heart Was With You In 2015" - Akpabio Tells Buhari by Andhominem: 7:37pm On Sep 17, 2018
Slave!
Re: "My Heart Was With You In 2015" - Akpabio Tells Buhari by HallaDaTruth: 7:43pm On Sep 17, 2018
New meaning of Akpabio , a leader of traitors or King of traitors
Re: "My Heart Was With You In 2015" - Akpabio Tells Buhari by crazygod(m): 7:46pm On Sep 17, 2018
This guy is disgusting. I'm sure he can sell his mother for money.

1 Like

Re: "My Heart Was With You In 2015" - Akpabio Tells Buhari by nwamabo247(m): 7:50pm On Sep 17, 2018
HI NAIRALANDERS my name is celestine nwankwo,a 28yrs old. for past 11yrs now i have been down with spinal cord injure my father has been blind for over 30yrs now.my seniors brothers business is not moving fine.they the ones taking care of our feeding and medications(i.e me and my old parent).but right now things are very bad for us no money to eat again hunger is dealing with us.please i need ur prayer and finacial help.thank and God bless You.09027837654
Re: "My Heart Was With You In 2015" - Akpabio Tells Buhari by Born2Breed(f): 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2018

Re: "My Heart Was With You In 2015" - Akpabio Tells Buhari by Ciscogod(m): 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2018
My fellow countrymen, These are the leaders we have in Nigeria at the moment ,

is just like Tinubu saying my heart was with GEJ in 2015.

Until we learn not to take these guys serious, they will never learn
Re: "My Heart Was With You In 2015" - Akpabio Tells Buhari by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 17, 2018
this one apka is singing like a canary bird,what has he been injected with in APC.
Re: "My Heart Was With You In 2015" - Akpabio Tells Buhari by Firefire(m): 7:57pm On Sep 17, 2018

Re: "My Heart Was With You In 2015" - Akpabio Tells Buhari by Baawaa(m): 8:02pm On Sep 17, 2018
The former governor, who spoke when he led elders and leaders of the APC in the state on a visit to President Buhari at the Presidential Villa, Abuja, alleged that throughout the PDP’s 16 years in office at the federal level, “there was not even one kilometre road project by the central government in Akwa Ibom.”
Never again PDP in this Nation grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "My Heart Was With You In 2015" - Akpabio Tells Buhari by richidinho(m): 8:02pm On Sep 17, 2018
since the king has decided to dance nakedd at the market square, a new king will be crown come 2019

to be sincere it is for our own good for 2 heavyweigt politicians to get faceoff if not they will jst be sharing our common patrimony among themselves
Re: "My Heart Was With You In 2015" - Akpabio Tells Buhari by madridguy(m): 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: "My Heart Was With You In 2015" - Akpabio Tells Buhari by seunmsg(m): 8:05pm On Sep 17, 2018

And you supported Jonathan voraciously back in 2015 shocked shocked shocked

Nigerian politicians are truly special breed. There is no level of ass licking and sycophancy that is beyond them. I support APC but I dey look Akpabio somehow with this kind of statement from him.

Re: "My Heart Was With You In 2015" - Akpabio Tells Buhari by Homeboiy: 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2018
Good he's saying the truth

Others should tell us the truth
Re: "My Heart Was With You In 2015" - Akpabio Tells Buhari by kahal29: 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2018
Power
Re: "My Heart Was With You In 2015" - Akpabio Tells Buhari by globemoney: 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2018
Akpabio when are you going to bath naked in the market like your demonic APC friends, we are waiting.

On a second thought I see why these Niger Deltans can not be trusted. They are pepetual slaves to the north.
Re: "My Heart Was With You In 2015" - Akpabio Tells Buhari by NonsoWow: 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2018
The thing that gladdens me most about the impending final destruction of PDP is that it is their once reverred leader in akpabio who is leading the APC calvary.
Re: "My Heart Was With You In 2015" - Akpabio Tells Buhari by Kamelot77(m): 8:18pm On Sep 17, 2018
Nigeria politicians will not make heaven

(1) (Reply)

5 Imo APC Guber Aspirants Accepts Result, Declare Support For Hope Uzodinma / Travel Ban: Buhari Repeating ‘evil Decree 2’ — Atiku / Ganduje Video Receiving Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.