Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Wizkid Announces New Project To Be Named After His Son Zion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Announces New Project To Be Named After His Son Zion (541 Views)

Wizkid Arrives The O2 Arena With His Son, Zion Ayo Balogun / Jay-Jay Okocha Carrying Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo Balogun / Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo-Balogun, Welcomes Him As He Arrives UK Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Announces New Project To Be Named After His Son Zion by Gucciblog: 7:45pm On Sep 17, 2018
Wizkid, on Sunday, thrilled fans with the announcement that a new project is underway adding that it’ll come up after his December concert – Made In Lagos.

The project speculated to be an album has already been named, and interestingly, the Starboy gets inspiration from his third son Zion .
Wizkid made the announcement on Twitter saying “After
# MadeinLagos ! Next project “Zion” !! Ready to go”.

https://zenithnaija.com/wizkid-announces-new-project-to-be-named-after-his-third-son-zion/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Wizkid Announces New Project To Be Named After His Son Zion by nwamabo247(m): 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2018
HI NAIRALANDERS my name is celestine nwankwo,a 28yrs old. for past 11yrs now i have been down with spinal cord injure my father has been blind for over 30yrs now.my seniors brothers business is not moving fine.they the ones taking care of our feeding and medications(i.e me and my old parent).but right now things are very bad for us no money to eat again hunger is dealing with us.please i need ur prayer and finacial help.thank and God bless You.09027837654
Re: Wizkid Announces New Project To Be Named After His Son Zion by Tamarapetty(f): 9:02pm On Sep 17, 2018
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Reacts To Toyin Lawani 'Unfollowing' Nina After She Made Up With Miracl / Speed Darlington Compares Himself With President Obasanjo / Atlanta Star ‘Spice’ Makes A Drastic Change By Bleaching Her Skin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.