Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) (55124 Views)

What Self-medication Did To A UNIPORT Graduate / Please Stop Self Medication, See serious Side Effects / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) by igwefivestar(m): 10:15am On Sep 18, 2018
zoba88:
more
village people at work. God will save you bro.
Re: Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) by Gkemz: 10:15am On Sep 18, 2018
This is very critical and needs an urgent attention because it looks like the kidney or the liver is affected. Who knows if probably the cheap drug he consumed has expired. You have to see a certified and experienced medical doctor ASAP. Avoid quack medications which could hasten your death. These pharmaceutical products are disastrous if abused.

Lipscomb:
undecided really you are wicked assuming he did what you accused him don't mean you should wish him death.

Don't mind the fuul

1 Like

Re: Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) by mu2sa2: 10:26am On Sep 18, 2018
ugo4u:

Be careful for what you wish for others because karma is like a rubber band, you can only stretch it so far before it comes back and smacks you in the face. I know that guy personally, he got this ailment when he was unjustly locked up in one of SARS cell in PH, he's major undoing is self medication which which is a result of lack of money. If you have nothing reasonable to say or do why not ignore the post, must you show the world how irredeemably daft you are? you're just a disgusting beast..
You don't understand, maybe. He's judging the guy by his own standard - he does tramadol and olosho and assumes the guy does the same.
Re: Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) by Doctus(m): 10:34am On Sep 18, 2018
explain Steven or Stephen Johnson syndrome
Re: Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) by ofemigeorge(m): 10:36am On Sep 18, 2018
Medication and therapy causes

Drugs that can cause Stevens-Johnson syndrome include:

Anti-gout medications, such as allopurinol
Medications to treat seizures and mental illness (anticonvulsants and antipsychotics), with added risk if you also undergo radiation therapy;
Pain relievers, such as acetaminophen (Tylenol, others), ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin IB, others) and naproxen sodium (Aleve)
Medications to fight infection, such as penicillin
Infectious causes

Infections that can cause Stevens-Johnson syndrome include:

Herpes virus (herpes simplex or herpes zoster)
Pneumonia
HIV
Hepatitis A
Re: Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) by gcof(m): 10:40am On Sep 18, 2018
TarOrfeek:
P O I S O N

Try to not live a sexually deviant life.

Re: Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) by maklelemakukula(m): 11:24am On Sep 18, 2018
NairaMaster1:

It's Stephen Johnson syndrome sir.

has a test revealed that? This is another reason to self-medicate oo
Re: Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) by smileyoo: 11:31am On Sep 18, 2018
ugo4u:

Be careful for what you wish for others because karma is like a rubber band, you can only stretch it so far before it comes back and smacks you in the face. I know that guy personally, he got this ailment when he was unjustly locked up in one of SARS cell in PH, he's major undoing is self medication which which is a result of lack of money. If you have nothing reasonable to say or do why not ignore the post, must you show the world how irredeemably daft you are? you're just a disgusting beast..
thank you jare. God bless you. that mofo almost discouraged people that could be of help. some beasts worst than bh, 're already on nairaland. God punish every enemy of nigeria, and her well-being.
Re: Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) by MicroSweet(m): 11:39am On Sep 18, 2018
Penywise:
these are the symptoms of hepatic failure. Most drugs are metabolized by the liver, esp analgesics. So, when OD'ed on drugs like Tramadol or paracetamol, it leads to serious liver damage. The guy needs a liver transplant asap.

See as you talk am like say them dey pick liver for slaughter waste dump. Liver transplant ni liver transport ko

2 Likes

Re: Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 18, 2018
LuciferCristi:
Why can't he name the particular painkiller? No painkiller I know of can do this.

So after ODing on tramadol for more than a year, you want me to spend my hard earned money on your corpse?

You must be mad.

When you were taking the trams, goijlng 8 rounds on oloshos & feeling fly, did you call me?

You must rot & die. Its non-negotiable.

Foolish boy. I pray it spreads faster so you can be dead before Christmas.
are you sure you are human
Re: Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) by Malawian(m): 12:02pm On Sep 18, 2018
You should have prayed over this thing the moment it started. You probably left your footware outside for diabolical people to work with. This very thing started happening to me at Ekpoma then, My legs were begining to swell just like your. infact it is exacly like yours but mine was at the initial stage, with just about 4 or 5 dots. Omo i prayed and prayed o, it just vanished just the way it started.
Re: Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) by MusicSots: 12:03pm On Sep 18, 2018
embarassed
Re: Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) by MusicSots: 12:05pm On Sep 18, 2018
Self medication is deadly.

Do you know that many talented people have Bipolar Disorder? What is Bipolar Disorder?

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRs8WSqr8NI
Re: Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 18, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 12:24pm On Sep 18, 2018
I pray he gets the needed help.
Re: Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) by SamuelEzeigbo(m): 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2018
Thank God for civic education in primary and secondary schools. However, you are Healed in Jesus name.
Re: Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) by MensesDr: 12:50pm On Sep 18, 2018
Homguy:
STEVEN Johnson' s syndrome
I think its Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis, commonly caused by Nevirapin.

1 Like

Re: Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) by MensesDr: 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2018
This was exactly my message to Nigerians few days ago. He that has ear should please read this:

https://www.nairaland.com/4736575/nigerians-please-let-us-stop
Re: Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2018
winj3:

How will you understand when you are part of the problem?
what problem?
I don't have problem on that, probably you are the one who has problem but yet still remain reluctant to state the reason for that..
Re: Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 18, 2018
Malawian:
You should have prayed over this thing the moment it started. You probably left your footware outside for diabolical people to work with. This very thing started happening to me at Ekpoma then, My legs were begining to swell just like your. infact it is exacly like yours but mine was at the initial stage, with just about 4 or 5 dots. Omo i prayed and prayed o, it just vanished just the way it started.

u are the only one so far that has a clue n has spoken very well on this issue, may God continue to protect us from all bad occurrence n deadly diseases.....
Re: Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2018
LuciferCristi:
Why can't he name the particular painkiller? No painkiller I know of can do this.

So after ODing on tramadol for more than a year, you want me to spend my hard earned money on your corpse?

You must be mad.

When you were taking the trams, goijlng 8 rounds on oloshos & feeling fly, did you call me?

You must rot & die. Its non-negotiable.

Foolish boy. I pray it spreads faster so you can be dead before Christmas.
how many people have u killed with the words of your mouth?
You are poiosnus. He did'nt beg u directly. So u can also kip ur hard earn money.
Re: Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) by Ideasinfusion: 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2018
Youngman, your are suffering from very severe allergic reactions to Tramadol. Your skin is infested with Hives which is a symptom of chronic allergic reaction to Tramadol. Go and see a doctor who will administer the proper treatment regime for you. You will be fine in few weeks, but ensure you never take tramadol again. http://www.tramadolfacts.com/ https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=hives+on+black+skin&rlz=1C1CHBF_enNG813NG813&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi9sebZ4MTdAhWPyYUKHSblCkUQ_AUIDigB&biw=1536&bih=759
Re: Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) by winj3: 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2018
Yuletide25:

what problem?
I don't have problem on that, probably you are the one who has problem but yet still remain reluctant to state the reason for that..

I am not going to educate you, go and do your own research on best courses to study that enhances employment globally (not just Nigeria).
I am tired of mumu Nigerians not thinking outside their very tiny box.
Re: Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) by kuthyman: 3:55pm On Sep 18, 2018
God deh your side. no fear jor
Re: Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) by goaldynman(m): 4:16pm On Sep 18, 2018
May God deliver you from your present condition.
Re: Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) by wink2015(m): 4:18pm On Sep 18, 2018
zoba88:
A UNIPORT graduate,Abraham Okodugha,took to Facebook to solicit for help after he was adversely affected by the self medication he is taking.Below is what he wrote....

'Good people of God thanks for ur continuous prayers n encouragement, my name is ABRAHAM OKODUGHA a graduate of geology from uniport. plz i now need ur financial assistance to be able to access proper medical attention n get admitted for rehabilitation cos am reacting to the painkillers I was on for long due to self medication which was my fault looking for cheap relief n now it have caused worse damage to my body n only God knows how much damage it's caused, I know am paying for my own ignorance n foolish decision of self medication, the symptoms are getting worse daily n my body swelling n decaying with very offensive odour which makes it impossible to stay among pple. Plz I need ur help to save my life for I can't afford it myself, was hoping I cld work n hustle to save enough to attend to it myself but it's rapid growth n spread makes it impossible so I need all the help I can get to get through this, as shameful n embarrassing it might be for me to do this it's better I pass through shame n reproach n save my life than to die in silence cos of pride n fear of public Stigma. My gd God bless u as u have compassion on me to assist in saving my life for I might not survive long without proper medical attention cos I can nolonger rely on self medication to survive'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/09/see-what-self-medication-did-to-uniport.html

I hope this young man have not sold his soul to YAHOO PLUS.

If he is a YAHOO PLUS RITUALIST then he is already dying by installment.

YOUNG MEN TODAY WANT TO GET REACH QUICK AND THEY ARE PREPARED TO SELL THEIR SOUL FOR MONEY.

The result is unimaginable sickness.

Those calling his sickness STEVEN JOHNSON SYNDROME is just the physical aspect of the problem.

The spiritual aspect which I am talking about is that he could be a member of YAHOO PLUS.
Re: Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 18, 2018
winj3:

I am not going to educate you, go and do your own research on best courses to study that enhances employment globally (not just Nigeria).
I am tired of mumu Nigerians not thinking outside their very tiny box.
you know better than the institution that accredited those courses in the university, I see you reason within the standard of your brain, getting educated is not all about going to school and wait to be gainfully employed just because you are a graduate only, but it also helps develop the critical thinking ability /mind and develops an individual for the future challenges thereafter...everyone must not study those prestigious courses you probably studied or see as a bigger course in the higher institution
who told you one cannot study sociology and still go on to be a CEO of a company and even employ the services of a lawyer, engineer, doctor etc whom actually studied those reputable courses you have in ur mindset in the university...
Stop thinking like a nonentity who never saw the four walls of the University, that's if actually you are really educated enough because your ignorance stinks, The teachers that taught you in your basic and high school what course did they study? would you have learnt how to read and write without their tutelage? if they all had this foolish mindset of yours then where would you have been, were they all lawyers, Engineers(I guess too they didn't study those best courses you know in the university)
You are a dimwit........
Re: Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) by balaclava: 9:13am On Sep 19, 2018
Codo22:

waz rung with yhu....sme1 clearly stated self medication caused this nd ur saying spiritual....ahbi ur pastor told u so

I know what I know
You know what you know
I don't make what you know my business
Don't make what I know your heart ache

...and nothing is wrong with me though I am beautifully imperfect.
Re: Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) by balaclava: 9:36am On Sep 19, 2018
mvem:
...its is medical case... Common, must everything be spiritual.. Seems like Johnson syndrome when your body reacts to medication

Ok,
But what I know, I know
And what you know, you know
Let's just keep moving in our separate lanes.
No hassles
Re: Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) by myright: 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2018
achi4u:
Take heart you will be healed in Jesus name Amen
good day bro. I would like to ask you one or two things about ebonyi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK / What Could Have Caused This White Tongue? (Viewers Discretion) / Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.