Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Please Help Me Out With Wholesellers Of Smoking Catfish - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Please Help Me Out With Wholesellers Of Smoking Catfish (801 Views)

I Need About 1 Ton Of Smoking Size Catfish In Ekiti / I Need About 1 Tonight Of Smoking Size Catfish Here In Ekiti / Smoking Kiln Machine And Popcorn Machine For Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Out With Wholesellers Of Smoking Catfish by princeakinola1(m): 9:21pm On Sep 17, 2018
Hello my friends on nairaland,help me out had been looking for job for long,i just got job this month as a suppervisor and i later last week told that i should by forces looking for wholesellers of cat smokingfish because we have it alot in stock,please help a brother out because i didnt want to loose the job,am at ibadan,please connect me with buyers,0803847974.5 please seun,lalasticlala
Re: Please Help Me Out With Wholesellers Of Smoking Catfish by princeakinola1(m): 9:41pm On Sep 17, 2018
princeakinola1:
Hello my friends on nairaland,help me out had been looking for job for long,i just got job this month as a suppervisor and i later last week told that i should by forces looking for wholesellers of cat smokingfish because we have it alot in stock,please help a brother out because i didnt want to loose the job,am at ibadan,please connect me with buyers,0803847974.5 please seun,lalasticlala
08038479745 thats my number please
Re: Please Help Me Out With Wholesellers Of Smoking Catfish by youngzoologist: 6:41am On Sep 18, 2018
I will advise you move to major markets both in Ibadan and Lagos in particular. But you must under study their pricing cos their smoked fish comes from the north with ridiculous carton price.
Also, move around eateries, restaurants, end consumers.....I tell you....if you get a deal with just few of them....you are likely not to meet deman.
Build your marketing/sales skill if your "supervision" job responsiblity is on sales
Re: Please Help Me Out With Wholesellers Of Smoking Catfish by princeakinola1(m): 7:33pm On Sep 18, 2018
youngzoologist:
I will advise you move to major markets both in Ibadan and Lagos in particular. But you must under study their pricing cos their smoked fish comes from the north with ridiculous carton price.
Also, move around eateries, restaurants, end consumers.....I tell you....if you get a deal with just few of them....you are likely not to meet deman.
Build your marketing/sales skill if your "supervision" job responsiblity is on sales
thank you for the advices,the problem is NAFDAC issue it haven approve but still processing nafdac,but they have came to check like 3times now,it could have easy for me to enter eatery and other major buyers.
Re: Please Help Me Out With Wholesellers Of Smoking Catfish by oluwasemipe(m): 9:19am On Sep 25, 2018
princeakinola1:
.do you have smoke able size fish
Re: Please Help Me Out With Wholesellers Of Smoking Catfish by princeakinola1(m): 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2018
oluwasemipe:
.do you have smoke able size fish
yes
Re: Please Help Me Out With Wholesellers Of Smoking Catfish by naijaicee: 2:23am On Sep 27, 2018
princeakinola1:

hello, I'm also looking for job in Ibadan,kindly notify me if there is other openings in your firm or others you know about thanks.
Re: Please Help Me Out With Wholesellers Of Smoking Catfish by princeakinola1(m): 6:36pm On Sep 27, 2018
naijaicee:

hello, I'm also looking for job in Ibadan,kindly notify me if there is other openings in your firm or others you know about thanks.
okay,i will let you if i find one
Re: Please Help Me Out With Wholesellers Of Smoking Catfish by tukopy: 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2018
princeakinola1:
thank you for the advices,the problem is NAFDAC issue it haven approve but still processing nafdac,but they have came to check like 3times now,it could have easy for me to enter eatery and other major buyers.

Aboki don't know what NAFDAC is but they still sell their own products successfully In different states.
Re: Please Help Me Out With Wholesellers Of Smoking Catfish by princeakinola1(m): 8:02pm On Sep 28, 2018
tukopy:

Aboki don't know what NAFDAC is but they still sell their own products successfully In different states.
yes aboki didnt have nafdac and they sell there fish,but this one is not aboki fish, is costly because it was prepared well without no stones and smoked in good environment,so is different totaly with Aboki own bro
Re: Please Help Me Out With Wholesellers Of Smoking Catfish by tukopy: 2:12am On Sep 29, 2018
princeakinola1:
yes aboki didnt have nafdac and they sell there fish,but this one is not aboki fish, is costly because it was prepared well without no stones and smoked in good environment,so is different totaly with Aboki own bro

You do not understand what I'm trying to address.
Re: Please Help Me Out With Wholesellers Of Smoking Catfish by princeakinola1(m): 11:25am On Sep 29, 2018
tukopy:

You do not understand what I'm trying to address.
please explan better,so that i can understand you better as well,thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Big Snake Met Is Own Death Today At My Farm / Kamar Tractors For Sale In Abuja @#5m With Full Implements / P0ultry Farming Guide !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.