Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Very Urgent: I Need An Insurance Company That Issues Credit Bond - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Very Urgent: I Need An Insurance Company That Issues Credit Bond (297 Views)

How Can I Get My Money From African Alliance Insurance Company? / Looking For A Company That Will Fetch You Good Source Of Income, This Is For You / FG's Savings Bond September Offer Closes 7th September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Very Urgent: I Need An Insurance Company That Issues Credit Bond by EndyTech: 9:27pm On Sep 17, 2018
Good evening Nairaland family.

I have this client that is suppose to get a credit for contract tomorrow, 18th September, 2018 and needs a bond of ten million Naira, (N10 Million)

I have approached a number of insurance companies, but they seem to have suspended Credit Bond at the moment. Anybody with useful information on how to reach any insurance company that offers credit bond should kindly get in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you.
Or send mail to the email address in my profile.
Re: Very Urgent: I Need An Insurance Company That Issues Credit Bond by sholatech(m): 9:47pm On Sep 17, 2018
Visit any branch of Axa Mansard insurance. They are sophisticated in such. Or if you are in Abuja, wil direct you to a contact at Universal Insurance.
Re: Very Urgent: I Need An Insurance Company That Issues Credit Bond by EndyTech: 10:56pm On Sep 17, 2018
sholatech:
Visit any branch of Axa Mansard insurance. They are sophisticated in such. Or if you are in Abuja, wil direct you to a contact at Universal Insurance.
I am in Abuja. I will really appreciate your help!

(1) (Reply)

The New Crypto 300 Wonders / Your Network Determines Your Networth / 4 Ways To Make Money Online Before 2018 End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.