Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Why Nigerians Are Suffering Under Buhari – Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigerians Are Suffering Under Buhari – Saraki (602 Views)

Buhari, Saraki Handshake: Dele Momodu, APC React / How Buhari, Saraki Peace Deal Collapsed / Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigerians Are Suffering Under Buhari – Saraki by Limitednow: 9:39pm On Sep 17, 2018
Bukola Saraki, President of the 8th Senate has opined why Nigerians are suffering under the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari.

Mr Buhari whose first term winds down next year is seeking re-election for a return to the Aso Villa in Abuja. He is expected to emerge the flagbearer of the All Progressive Congress (APC) to achieve such feat.

Under his watch, Nigerians has passed through untold hardship with over 11 million, according to the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) loosing their jobs since the coming in of his government.

Mr Saraki who heads the National Assembly, is one of those aspiring to challenge the president in the forth coming general election in 2019. He recently dumped the APC returning to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in a bid to oust Buhari.

Addressing PDP members on Monday at a townhall meeting which held at Park Inn Hotels, Abeokuta, Ogun State, Saraki said there is a new order globally which encourages dynamic and energetic leaders, adding that he belongs in that category.

The top lawmaker said Nigerians want a leader who will unite them, noting that his fellow country men and woman were suffering under Buhari who he said cannot give what he doesn’t have because the President is not a visionary leader.

“Today in Nigeria, we are at a crossroads. There’s no sense of belonging in Nigeria again. We want a president that belongs to all Nigerians, that will unite Nigerians,” Saraki told his audience.

“There is a new order all over the world we have seen bringing in dynamic, youthful, energetic and digital presidents.

“Our people are suffering because you cannot give what you don’t have. We need a visionary leader. It is time not to vote for sentiments, but vote for someone that can perform.

“I believe I have the capacity, ability and track record, it is time we have a leader that stands for justice and I believe I represent such person.

“Our elders, I know many aspirants have come here, tell them your son has come out, they should mellow. On October 5 and 6, I want Ogun delegates to vote for me,” he added.

Senator Dino Melaye who accompanied the Senate President added a comic dimension to the meeting as he embarked on a series of political songs to seek support for Mr Saraki.

Source: https://www.ngpolitics.com/nigerians-suffering-buhari-saraki/

lalasticlala
Re: Why Nigerians Are Suffering Under Buhari – Saraki by dafeyankee: 9:40pm On Sep 17, 2018
Ok
Re: Why Nigerians Are Suffering Under Buhari – Saraki by Limitednow: 9:41pm On Sep 17, 2018
Okay
Re: Why Nigerians Are Suffering Under Buhari – Saraki by Kingosytex(m): 10:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
Our people are suffering because ur so-called leader is a bigot, tribalist, ethnicist, jihadist, extremist and above all a clueless illiterate
Re: Why Nigerians Are Suffering Under Buhari – Saraki by adeoye27(m): 10:07pm On Sep 17, 2018
All of you are part of our problems, this type of democracy is not realistic and expensive to run,let start from you,make a move to scrap the senate if voted for then we take you serious
Re: Why Nigerians Are Suffering Under Buhari – Saraki by StillX10(m): 10:29pm On Sep 17, 2018
When the boss speaks you listen
Re: Why Nigerians Are Suffering Under Buhari – Saraki by Basic123: 10:39pm On Sep 17, 2018
IGBO people it's time to hail the great Igbo Christian himself, evangelist bishop Chinedu BUKOLA SARAKI!
Re: Why Nigerians Are Suffering Under Buhari – Saraki by danny56: 11:00pm On Sep 17, 2018
It's because Buhari is good in taking things backward. Simple, stop all this grammar.
Re: Why Nigerians Are Suffering Under Buhari – Saraki by slivertongue: 12:11am On Sep 18, 2018
Nigns are suferin cos GMB tuk naija away from a growin econmy 2a humanitarian emergency cos he laks intelectual capacity

(1) (Reply)

APC Expels Deputy Chief Whip Of House Of Representatives / Osun Rerun: Primate Ayodele Foresees PDP Winning In Osun State. / Seeking The Truth About Missing General? Read This Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.