Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

PHOTOS: Alaafin Of Oyo, Ganduje Visit Aregbesola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Alaafin Of Oyo, Ganduje Visit Aregbesola (947 Views)

Hope Uzodinma, Oyetola And Ganduje Visit President-Elect Bola Tinubu (Photos) / APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu, Ganduje Visit Obong Of Calabar / 2019: Amid Uncertainty, Tinubu, Ganduje Visit Wamakko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Alaafin Of Oyo, Ganduje Visit Aregbesola by 360metrosports: 9:41pm On Sep 17, 2018
The Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi III and Kano state Governor Ganduje pay a courtesy call on the Governor of the State of Osun, Rauf Aregbesola.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-alaafin-of-oyo-visits-aregbesola/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Alaafin Of Oyo, Ganduje Visit Aregbesola by Nogodye(m): 9:44pm On Sep 17, 2018
Pre election matter...its going to be a repeat of what happen in Ekiti.
Re: PHOTOS: Alaafin Of Oyo, Ganduje Visit Aregbesola by ceometromedia: 9:47pm On Sep 17, 2018

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Alaafin Of Oyo, Ganduje Visit Aregbesola by Dansiki1: 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2018
It's about Ambode
Re: PHOTOS: Alaafin Of Oyo, Ganduje Visit Aregbesola by henchamb(m): 11:26pm On Sep 17, 2018
Strong Lagos delegation to beg Aregbe the leader of mandate group.
Re: PHOTOS: Alaafin Of Oyo, Ganduje Visit Aregbesola by Mostfavoured010(m): 11:57pm On Sep 17, 2018
Aregbe the only loyal son to Tinubu
Re: PHOTOS: Alaafin Of Oyo, Ganduje Visit Aregbesola by kayzat: 12:05am On Sep 18, 2018
I think this is about Ambode o
Re: PHOTOS: Alaafin Of Oyo, Ganduje Visit Aregbesola by slivertongue: 12:30am On Sep 18, 2018
Royal politicians...
Re: PHOTOS: Alaafin Of Oyo, Ganduje Visit Aregbesola by Richkid97(m): 1:36am On Sep 18, 2018
Aregbesola the only loyal son to Tinubu

I love people that are very loyal

God Bless My Governor
Re: PHOTOS: Alaafin Of Oyo, Ganduje Visit Aregbesola by Onlinealaba(m): 2:37am On Sep 18, 2018
Richkid97:
Aregbesola the only loyal son to Tinubu

I love people that are very loyal

God Bless My Governor

What do you mean by loyal sir, does it mean looting the state treasury to pay his godfather?
Re: PHOTOS: Alaafin Of Oyo, Ganduje Visit Aregbesola by Onlinealaba(m): 2:45am On Sep 18, 2018
It won't be surprising if APC wins in Osun. not really in support of APC but my last visit to Oshogbo really got me wow, the road networks are just so great giving the ancient city a new look with the colorful classrooms built by Aregbe .. If the next candidate can replicate such infrastructural development in other towns and pay workers salary adequately(not baba hafusa type of salary)then ba wahala

check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Governor Amosun Reportedly Dumps APC For Accord Party / 2019: Nnamdi Kanu Influence Won't Cause Voter Apathy In SE / How To Check Your Voter Status On INEC E-voter Status Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.