Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,736 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Among These Three Anambra Governors, Who Is The Best Performer? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Among These Three Anambra Governors, Who Is The Best Performer? (1289 Views)

Top List Of Former Governors Who Left High Domestic Debts For Successors (Photo) / Peter Obi Signed Pension Bill For Former Anambra Governors in 2011 / Lists Of Nigeria Governors Who Have Range Rover Sentinel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Among These Three Anambra Governors, Who Is The Best Performer? by Chimok: 10:52pm On Sep 17, 2018
Ngige,
Peter obi,
obiano

Re: Among These Three Anambra Governors, Who Is The Best Performer? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 17, 2018
Peter obi

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Among These Three Anambra Governors, Who Is The Best Performer? by remigiusizunna(m): 11:02pm On Sep 17, 2018
The person above me knows nothing about Mr. Peter Obi. He is the best joor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Among These Three Anambra Governors, Who Is The Best Performer? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:08pm On Sep 17, 2018
Peter Obi

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Among These Three Anambra Governors, Who Is The Best Performer? by slivertongue: 11:22pm On Sep 17, 2018
Peter Obi d most urbane leader east of d niger. a man who built d current order in which anambra is growing peaceful

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Among These Three Anambra Governors, Who Is The Best Performer? by iLoveAnambra(m): 11:36pm On Sep 17, 2018
As an Idemili man...
Ngige is the best..

he is the reason My hometown Ogidi is developing to a very big city..

but sentiment apart,i am really confused coz the three seems to be the best to me...

God bless them For me..

though CNN(Onwa) is a zombie today.. i still like him.. but dat doesnt mean he can get up to 15 votes from his local govt ooo..

APC na terrorist party

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Among These Three Anambra Governors, Who Is The Best Performer? by osymerga(m): 11:36pm On Sep 17, 2018
Peter okwute Obi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Among These Three Anambra Governors, Who Is The Best Performer? by Elayna(f): 11:40pm On Sep 17, 2018
I taught Peter obi was a senator
Re: Among These Three Anambra Governors, Who Is The Best Performer? by Emycord: 6:17am On Sep 18, 2018
remigiusizunna:
The person above me knows nothing about Mr. Peter Obi.
He is the best joor
guy did you get the question at all?
Re: Among These Three Anambra Governors, Who Is The Best Performer? by Emycord: 6:22am On Sep 18, 2018
the good the better the best
Re: Among These Three Anambra Governors, Who Is The Best Performer? by Emycord: 6:34am On Sep 18, 2018
iLoveAnambra:
As an Idemili man...
Ngige is the best.. he is the reason My hometown Ogidi is developing to a very big city.. but sentiment apart,i am really confused coz the three seems to be the best to me...
God bless them For me..
though CNN(Onwa) is a zombie today.. i still like him.. but dat doesnt mean he can get up to 15 votes from his local govt ooo..
APC na terrorist party
and you dare accuse buhari of nepotism? was cnn gov of ogidi and idemili? pls name what institutions that he put in place in idemili that is helping to develope it. up till today your village market is still a weekly market afor ogidi market. whatever ogidi can boast of in terms of development is an over flow of osha and obosi even nnobi is better. pls ogidi is last bus stop for which item in anambra state?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Among These Three Anambra Governors, Who Is The Best Performer? by gidgiddy: 6:40am On Sep 18, 2018
As an Anambra man, I would say that the best was Peter Obi followed by Willie Obiano. Ngige did nothing compared to the other 2

However, all 3 were good.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Among These Three Anambra Governors, Who Is The Best Performer? by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 18, 2018
Emycord:
and you dare accuse buhari of nepotism? was cnn gov of ogidi and idemili? pls name what institutions that he put in place in idemili that is helping to develope it. up till today your village market is still a weekly market afor ogidi market. whatever ogidi can boast of in terms of development is an over flow of osha and obosi even nnobi is better. pls ogidi is last bus stop for which item in anambra state?

I love anambra over to u

1 Like

Re: Among These Three Anambra Governors, Who Is The Best Performer? by leoniel(m): 7:02am On Sep 18, 2018
Peter Obi.
Re: Among These Three Anambra Governors, Who Is The Best Performer? by MufasaRebirth: 7:12am On Sep 18, 2018
Anambra people, una get luck sha embarassed

God bless una with Good and performing Governors.

South west...... Hmmmmm

I wish I can say the same about My state.
Re: Among These Three Anambra Governors, Who Is The Best Performer? by Emycord: 7:20am On Sep 18, 2018
MufasaRebirth:
Anambra people, una get luck sha embarassed

God bless una with Good and performing Governors.

South west...... Hmmmmm

I wish I can say the same about My state.
where is that so we can help you with prayers
Re: Among These Three Anambra Governors, Who Is The Best Performer? by remigiusizunna(m): 7:37am On Sep 18, 2018
Emycord:
No I didn't.
Remind me what was asked please.
Re: Among These Three Anambra Governors, Who Is The Best Performer? by remigiusizunna(m): 7:40am On Sep 18, 2018
Emycord:
Mind you he edited that comment.
His answer was Ngige
Re: Among These Three Anambra Governors, Who Is The Best Performer? by Emycord: 10:57am On Sep 18, 2018
remigiusizunna:

Mind you he edited that comment.
His answer was Ngige
the best you can do is to edit your own too. how you see am ?
Re: Among These Three Anambra Governors, Who Is The Best Performer? by OreMI22: 11:03am On Sep 18, 2018
OBIANO is the undisputed best.

In 4 years, he is almost surpassing Peter Obi. Let us wait for another 4 years as see his plans unfold.

By the way, Peter Obi was also a very good governor. He just lacked great vision like Obiano

2 Likes

Re: Among These Three Anambra Governors, Who Is The Best Performer? by remigiusizunna(m): 11:30am On Sep 18, 2018
Emycord:
the best you can do is to edit your own too. how you see am ?
I yaff hear
Tenkew
Re: Among These Three Anambra Governors, Who Is The Best Performer? by SirIconR(m): 11:35am On Sep 18, 2018
Peter obi
Re: Among These Three Anambra Governors, Who Is The Best Performer? by tinsel: 11:49am On Sep 18, 2018
OreMI22:
OBIANO is the undisputed best.

In 4 years, he is almost surpassing Peter Obi. Let us wait for another 4 years as see his plans unfold.

By the way, Peter Obi was also a very good governor. He just lacked great vision like Obiano
Can you point to me three three things Obiano achieved in Anambra? Because to me he seems to be the most confused of the three. Anambra is regressing under him. See the roads.
Re: Among These Three Anambra Governors, Who Is The Best Performer? by Chimok: 10:20am On Sep 20, 2018
We forgot Ngige started d inroads to development in Anambra.. Have we forgot what Anambra was like before 2003?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Among These Three Anambra Governors, Who Is The Best Performer? by Dhugal: 10:41am On Sep 20, 2018
Undisputably, Peter Obi.
Followed by Obiano, though he can be confused at times.
Re: Among These Three Anambra Governors, Who Is The Best Performer? by JoannaSedley(f): 10:47am On Sep 20, 2018
Ngige started the development trend. He never had enough time compared to the last two. He spent roughly 2 years + and the road built by him is unarguably the best all over the state which everybody can attest to. More than 13 years after, it is still strong with it's 5" layers of asphalt and bitumen.
Prior to Ngige's emergence as a governor irrespective of how he entered the government house, Anambra was a sorry excuse of a state soiled and degraded by Mbadinuju.
Ngige set the pace for the present development as every governor after him is trying to outshine the other which is a good thing.
Re: Among These Three Anambra Governors, Who Is The Best Performer? by GODISGREAT123: 10:54am On Sep 20, 2018
They are all very good. They also have their flipsides. You can't actually say this person or the other is better

1. For instance you can't say Peter Obi the best because he did 8 year while Ngige did 3 years and Obiano has done[b] 4 years and is in the 6 month of his second tenure . [/b]

2. Ngige did solid long-lasting roads, Obi did [b]greater numbers of roads [/b]without much quality, Obiano did more of bridges in Awka and roads in remote parts of the State

3. Ngige paid salaries and backlogs, Peter Obi also paid salaries and backlogs. Obiano actually cleared all backlogs including those of ABS and Water Corporation.
Re: Among These Three Anambra Governors, Who Is The Best Performer? by Chimok: 11:10am On Sep 20, 2018
JoannaSedley:
Ngige started the development trend. He never had enough time compared to the last two. He spent roughly 2 years + and the road built by him is unarguably the best all over the state which everybody can attest to. More than 13 years after, it is still strong with it's 5" layers of asphalt and bitumen.
Prior to Ngige's emergence as a governor irrespective of how he entered the government house, Anambra was a sorry excuse of a state soiled and degraded by Mbadinuju.
Ngige set the pace for the present development as every governor after him is trying to outshine the other which is a good thing.
Quite agree with u

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Moves To Forfeit $2. 8m Seized From Enugu Airport / A Ballot Box Snatcher Deserves Death – SAN / Nigeria Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.