Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Did Genevieve Nnaji Endorse Innoson? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Did Genevieve Nnaji Endorse Innoson? (922 Views)

Happy 45th Birthday To Genevieve Nnaji / Genevieve Nnaji Used Innoson Motor (IVM) In Her 'Lionheart' Movie (Photo) / Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Genevieve Nnaji Endorse Innoson? by ariesbull: 12:18am On Sep 18, 2018
Any given day I just keep admiring this lady's simplicity which is epitome of sophistication

She just represented and showcased Nigerian brand INNOSON cars to the world and now NETFLIX has that movie and millions would notice the badge IVM in cars

This is a scene in her latest movie Lion Heart, the biggest movie from Nigeria this year and Netflix is acquiring the right. Having premiere in Canada. The movie budget is massive and profit impressive...with cast like Nkem Owoh and others.

Not only that, she did Innoson ..showing her love for Nigeria and Nigerian products . Now can anyone define patriotism and love for her people. ..this girl is simply sweet and amazing

Indeed, ụkwa a na-apị mkpụrụ dị ya.

I'm so gladdened to see that the first Nollywood film to be featured on international news media and to be bought by the prestigious Netflix has a lot of indigenous consciousness in it.

Genevieve Nnaji — that classiest, beautiful, never-aging Ada Igbo — is indeed a conscious, worthy, smart daughter of ours. To see that she used Innoson cars (IVM) for her #Lionheart and promoted them deeply makes me more hopeful for younger ndị Igbo than ever. That drive of consciousness among us that was low is now on a steady rise and no force will stop it! Akụ luo ụnọ is not only represented in physical wealth brought home but in the wealth of wisdom, smartness, talent, strategy and patriotism used to advertise home to the world.

Ezigbo onye Igbo ọbụla uche ya dị n'ọdịmma anyị lere ihe onyonyo #Lionheart ga-ama na Genevieve bụ nwa ada Igbo maara ihe nke ukwuu ma mara ihe ekwe na-akụ ugbua maka ndụ ndị Igbo. Ndị dịka ya a kọna anyị. Nke anyị bụ nke anyị. Ka anyị chọba nke anyị rapụ nke ndị ọzọ oo!

3 Likes

Re: Did Genevieve Nnaji Endorse Innoson? by Fianze93(m): 12:35am On Sep 18, 2018
✔️✔️
Re: Did Genevieve Nnaji Endorse Innoson? by MVLOX(m): 3:16am On Sep 18, 2018
dis is wat I call patronising made in Naija products.... nice one there Gene baby
Re: Did Genevieve Nnaji Endorse Innoson? by Nobody: 3:19am On Sep 18, 2018
Very backward country
Is this also news.

1 Like

Re: Did Genevieve Nnaji Endorse Innoson? by jumobi1(m): 3:26am On Sep 18, 2018
asokoromadam:
Very backward country
Is this also news.

It is because we are backwards. It’s good news.

1 Like

Re: Did Genevieve Nnaji Endorse Innoson? by Bede2u(m): 3:30am On Sep 18, 2018
ariesbull:
Any given day I just keep admiring this lady's simplicity which is epitome of sophistication

She just represented and showcased Nigerian brand INNOSON cars to the world and now NETFLIX has that movie and millions would notice the badge IVM in cars

This is a scene in her latest movie Lion Heart, the biggest movie from Nigeria this year and Netflix is acquiring the right. Having premiere in Canada. The movie budget is massive and profit impressive...with cast like Nkem Owoh and others.

Not only that, she did Innoson ..showing her love for Nigeria and Nigerian products . Now can anyone define patriotism and love for her people. ..this girl is simply sweet and amazing

Indeed, ụkwa a na-apị mkpụrụ dị ya.

I'm so gladdened to see that the first Nollywood film to be featured on international news media and to be bought by the prestigious Netflix has a lot of indigenous consciousness in it.

Genevieve Nnaji — that classiest, beautiful, never-aging Ada Igbo — is indeed a conscious, worthy, smart daughter of ours. To see that she used Innoson cars (IVM) for her #Lionheart and promoted them deeply makes me more hopeful for younger ndị Igbo than ever. That drive of consciousness among us that was low is now on a steady rise and no force will stop it! Akụ luo ụnọ is not only represented in physical wealth brought home but in the wealth of wisdom, smartness, talent, strategy and patriotism used to advertise home to the world.

Ezigbo onye Igbo ọbụla uche ya dị n'ọdịmma anyị lere ihe onyonyo #Lionheart ga-ama na Genevieve bụ nwa ada Igbo maara ihe nke ukwuu ma mara ihe ekwe na-akụ ugbua maka ndụ ndị Igbo. Ndị dịka ya a kọna anyị. Nke anyị bụ nke anyị. Ka anyị chọba nke anyị rapụ nke ndị ọzọ oo!
i like this....buy igbo to grow igboland
Re: Did Genevieve Nnaji Endorse Innoson? by CSTR1005: 6:45am On Sep 18, 2018
No big deal.

It's her civic responsibility to igboland. Where she makes her money.
Though I am sure she was paid for the publicity, and there is nothing wrong with that.
After -all, it's a private company.

The only reason why innoson is not yet the most prevalent is because there is no independent igboland. We are part of a larger Nigeria.

Otherwise, it will just take an igbo government directive and innoson will become a billionaire.
Re: Did Genevieve Nnaji Endorse Innoson? by Metuh: 7:37am On Sep 18, 2018
Later some uninformed and unrepentant Yoruba tribalists will say Igbos don't love themselves.

Igbo Amaka joor. grin

cc @ Seunmsg Bolustical

1 Like

Re: Did Genevieve Nnaji Endorse Innoson? by ariesbull: 8:12am On Sep 18, 2018
CSTR1005:
No big deal.

It's her civic responsibility to igboland. Where she makes her money.
Though I am sure she was paid for the publicity, and there is nothing wrong with that.
After -all, it's a private company.

The only reason why innoson is not yet the most prevalent is because there is no independent igboland. We are part of a larger Nigeria.

Otherwise, it will just take an igbo government directive and innoson will become a billionaire.

The way James Bond was laid to use Bentley in his movies and Jackie Chan using Mitsubishi cars

(1) (Reply)

#agbadachallenge: AY Mocks Ebuka & Tobi Bakre (PHOTOS) / Reekado Banks Burst Into Tears As He Leaves Don Jazzy’s Mavin Records / AY And Alex Shows Off Their Zanku Dancing Skills (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.