Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,874 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:47 PM

Workforce People - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Workforce People (360 Views)

Workforce Union Bank DSA Test Invite. / Workforce Interview Legit Or Scam? / Workforce Group Recruitment For Direct Sales Executives (dses) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Workforce People by Nobody: 1:54am On Sep 18, 2018
They wanted to see my presentation skill as an in house sales rep yesterday (interview day) and I was asked to say "great things about the ocean" ? Oya please help me with idea of great things about the ocean oh? , lemme see your own opinion to add to my knowledge, lol its kind of very funny because at the time that question was asked no idea came through at all....!
Re: Workforce People by mightyleks(m): 3:02am On Sep 18, 2018
Well the Ocean houses the highest population of living creatures. The bold, the beautiful and the uglies

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Job Vacancies To Be Filled / Job Vacancy / Job Vacancy:company Secretary Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.