Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,462 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

PDP And Dr. Agbaje Have Better Chance Of Wining Lagos State Now With Ambode Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP And Dr. Agbaje Have Better Chance Of Wining Lagos State Now With Ambode Out (2264 Views)

Tinubu Ran Ambode Out Of Lagos, I’ll Run His Brother Oyetola Out Of Osun: Aregb / Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) / No Wonder They Want Ambode Out - Tayo Ayinde Cry No More* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP And Dr. Agbaje Have Better Chance Of Wining Lagos State Now With Ambode Out by Nobody: 4:09am On Sep 18, 2018
PDP and Dr. Agbaje Have Better Chance of Wining Lagos State Now With Ambode Out. Anyone who followed last governorship election in Lagos will tell you that Dr. Agbaje shocked APC with the election result. Akinwunmi Ambode (APC) 811,994 votes and Jimmy Kolawole Agbaje (PDP) 659,788 votes which is pretty close for an APC led state.

Now, Lagiosians love Ambode and are tired of Tinubu and Mandate Group politics of Control and Submit. If Ambode doesn't contest, most of Lagosians will rather vote for Agbaje than to continue this politics of Control and Submit. If this Mandate Group did this to Ambode, what precedent is it sending? That it could also deny Mr. Babajide Sanwoolu second term if he wins. This is just common sense!

PDP, fill in Dr. Agbaje now, give him automatic ticket and start campaigning. Who knows, Ambode might support Agbaje and position his campaign on the message of " delivering the state from Tinubu and Mandate Group."!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: PDP And Dr. Agbaje Have Better Chance Of Wining Lagos State Now With Ambode Out by Nobody: 4:12am On Sep 18, 2018
Alejod:
Ambode out ke?

Yes nah, are you not following the news? Mandate Group are backing Mr. Babajide Sanwoolu
Re: PDP And Dr. Agbaje Have Better Chance Of Wining Lagos State Now With Ambode Out by Nobody: 4:17am On Sep 18, 2018
APC not filling Ambode who is very popular in Lagos will spell doom for APC. Dr Agbaje has name already and his accept of defeat without insulting anyone will take him a long way. Even Oba Akiolu said: I like you Agbaje, if you run again, I will support you but not against Ambode.
Re: PDP And Dr. Agbaje Have Better Chance Of Wining Lagos State Now With Ambode Out by dPriv: 4:17am On Sep 18, 2018
Drama everywhere.
Re: PDP And Dr. Agbaje Have Better Chance Of Wining Lagos State Now With Ambode Out by seanfer(m): 4:49am On Sep 18, 2018
biafranation:
APC not filling Ambode who is very popular in Lagos will spell doom for APC. Dr Agbaje has name already and his accept of defeat without insulting anyone will take him a long way. Even Oba Akiolu said: I like you Agbaje, if you run again, I will support you but not against Ambode.

Was Ambode popular like Agbaje when he defeated him in 2015?... Same way Omisore can not become Osun State Governor is the same way Agbaje cannot win in Lagos... Use Obamikoro as case study...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP And Dr. Agbaje Have Better Chance Of Wining Lagos State Now With Ambode Out by emmie14: 5:32am On Sep 18, 2018
sean1000x:
PDP and Dr. Agbaje Have Better Chance of Wining Lagos State Now With Ambode Out. Anyone who followed last governorship election in Lagos will tell you that Dr. Agbaje shocked APC with the election result. Akinwunmi Ambode (APC) 811,994 votes and Jimmy Kolawole Agbaje (PDP) 659,788 votes which is pretty close for an APC led state.

Now, Lagiosians love Ambode and are tired of Tinubu and Mandate Group politics of Control and Submit. If Ambode doesn't contest, most of Lagosians will rather vote for Agbaje than to continue this politics of Control and Submit. If this Mandate Group did this to Ambode, what precedent is it sending? That it could also deny Mr. Babajide Sanwoolu second term if he wins. This is just common sense!

PDP, fill in Dr. Agbaje now, give him automatic ticket and start campaigning. Who knows, Ambode might support Agbaje and position his campaign on the message of " delivering the state from Tinubu and Mandate Group."!
Meaning that Ambode was honestly doing his job regardless of Tinubu's negative influences. It means state funds where utilized properly. Babajide Sanwoolu is coming to feed Tinubu's stomach and ego. I was marvelled by the level of upgrades going on in Lagos last year I used Lagos airport

2 Likes

Re: PDP And Dr. Agbaje Have Better Chance Of Wining Lagos State Now With Ambode Out by kunle75(m): 5:34am On Sep 18, 2018
seanfer:

Was Ambode popular like Agbaje when he defeated him in 2015?... Same way Omisore can not become Osun State Governor is the same way Agbaje cannot win in Lagos... Use Obamikoro as case study...

Your assertion are very right but with an exception i.e Tinubu out of Lagos equation then agbaje can win that if pdp are serious .
But am still feeling that jagaban end is near in Lagos.
All this guys will gang up against him someday and wrestle power away from him.

1 Like

Re: PDP And Dr. Agbaje Have Better Chance Of Wining Lagos State Now With Ambode Out by Eponyeeboz: 6:05am On Sep 18, 2018
biafranation:
[s]APC not filling Ambode who is very popular in Lagos will spell doom for APC. Dr Agbaje has name already and his accept of defeat without insulting anyone will take him a long way. Even Oba Akiolu said: I like you Agbaje, if you run again, I will support you but not against Ambode.[/s]

Matters affecting Nigeria are not the concern of Biafran pigs. If you love Lagos so much, rename one of your states Lagos and make Ambode the Governor there.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP And Dr. Agbaje Have Better Chance Of Wining Lagos State Now With Ambode Out by OAFMods: 6:08am On Sep 18, 2018
emmie14:

Meaning that Ambode was honestly doing his job regardless of Tinubu's negative influences. It means state funds where utilized properly. Babajide Sanwoolu is coming to feed Tinubu's stomach and ego. I was marvelled by the level of upgrades going on in Lagos last year I used Lagos airport

FreshMekanik:
Shame this project might not be completed, I only blame south westerners shaa who allowed tinubu to pocket them all.

Here we go again with all this foolish Igbos talking trash. Show us your stats from the poto region beta developed than the Lagos pocketed by Tinubu, you start hearing story of IGR. What happened to Delta Rivers n Akwa Ibom that earned more revenue, their medulla will simply vanish never to return.

Is it not the same Tinubu that is ensuring that competent people are placed at the helm of affairs in Lagos, only a mad man will score Ambode above average in any indices of governance

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP And Dr. Agbaje Have Better Chance Of Wining Lagos State Now With Ambode Out by Eponyeeboz: 6:11am On Sep 18, 2018
sean1000x:
[s]PDP and Dr. Agbaje Have Better Chance of Wining Lagos State Now With Ambode Out. Anyone who followed last governorship election in Lagos will tell you that Dr. Agbaje shocked APC with the election result. Akinwunmi Ambode (APC) 811,994 votes and Jimmy Kolawole Agbaje (PDP) 659,788 votes which is pretty close for an APC led state.

PDP, fill in Dr. Agbaje now, give him automatic ticket and start campaigning. Who knows, Ambode might support Agbaje and position his campaign on the message of " delivering the state from Tinubu and Mandate Group."![/s]

You know the funny thing about you Igbos?

Your Governors are fighting over naming of one single street but you're more concerned about Lagos. That's why your Eze Ndigbo in Akure was beaten like a thief. grin

Learn to mind your business and maybe with prayers, the entire South East may one day be as developed as Alimosho Local Government.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP And Dr. Agbaje Have Better Chance Of Wining Lagos State Now With Ambode Out by emmie14: 6:24am On Sep 18, 2018
OAFMods:

Here we go again with all this foolish Igbos talking trash. Show us your stats from the poto region beta developed than the Lagos pocketed by Tinubu, you start hearing story of IGR. What happened to Delta Rivers n Akwa Ibom that earned more revenue, their medulla will simply vanish never to return.

Is it not the same Tinubu that is ensuring that competent people are placed at the helm of affairs in Lagos, only a mad man will score Ambode above average in any indices of governance
A jobless Tribal bigots beclouded with hatred and sentiments. I have better properties and contributes immensely in Lagos more than fo.o.ls like you who directs all comments to ethinism. What do you personally have in Lagos? I am consigned because of mine and family investments in Lagos and I have right to invest any part of the country of my choice.

2 Likes

Re: PDP And Dr. Agbaje Have Better Chance Of Wining Lagos State Now With Ambode Out by peeta4u(m): 6:30am On Sep 18, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Matters affecting Nigeria are not the concern of Biafran pigs. If you love Lagos so much, rename one of your states Lagos and make Ambode the Governor there.
i personally will nt vote apc if ambode is not use. Y is tinubu always havin issues with our governors at second term. it was same with fashola. Lagos belong to us not tinubu.

1 Like

Re: PDP And Dr. Agbaje Have Better Chance Of Wining Lagos State Now With Ambode Out by OAFMods: 6:37am On Sep 18, 2018
emmie14:

Tribal bigots beclouded with hatred and sentiments. I have better properties and contributes immensely in Lagos more than fo.o.ls like you who directs all comments to ethinism. What do you personally have in Lagos? I am consigned because of mine and family investments in Lagos and I have right to invest any part of the country of my choice.

Here we go with another foolish Igbo making mouth on NL. What does your father n you entire kinsmen own in Lagos. Post any picture with prove I will counter that with mine let’s compare. Imagine the grammar from this recently freed gala seller from the poto region making mouth here.

It is Amadioha that will fire your blokos.

8 Likes

Re: PDP And Dr. Agbaje Have Better Chance Of Wining Lagos State Now With Ambode Out by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 18, 2018
Is over for Ambode
Re: PDP And Dr. Agbaje Have Better Chance Of Wining Lagos State Now With Ambode Out by Eponyeeboz: 6:41am On Sep 18, 2018
peeta4u:
i personally will nt vote apc if ambode is not use. Y is tinubu always havin issues with our governors at second term. it was same with fashola. Lagos belong to us not tinubu.

And that your single vote is more than hundreds of thousands who would vote APC o!

7 Likes

Re: PDP And Dr. Agbaje Have Better Chance Of Wining Lagos State Now With Ambode Out by seanfer(m): 9:17am On Sep 18, 2018
kunle75:

Your assertion are very right but with an exception i.e Tinubu out of Lagos equation then agbaje can win that if pdp are serious .
But am still feeling that jagaban end is near in Lagos.
All this guys will gang up against him someday and wrestle power away from him.

It will take those guys a lot of work to End Tinubu's Era.... The Grassroots are the main Deal

1 Like

Re: PDP And Dr. Agbaje Have Better Chance Of Wining Lagos State Now With Ambode Out by AgbariOjukwu1: 9:33am On Sep 18, 2018
Igbos are busy opening threads upandan writing nonsense on a matter that doesn't concerns them. If Yorubas are saying Ambode has performed below expectation and Igbos are saying Ambode has done well then it shows that the Standards in the East is very Low.

5 Likes

Re: PDP And Dr. Agbaje Have Better Chance Of Wining Lagos State Now With Ambode Out by Ajibel(m): 10:22am On Sep 18, 2018
One thing I just know is that if you bring down a godfather and his political elements, another will rise and take his place and you never can tell, the new godfather may be worse than the previous one.
Re: PDP And Dr. Agbaje Have Better Chance Of Wining Lagos State Now With Ambode Out by Ganzagangan: 10:27am On Sep 18, 2018
So hopes the yannnmiris!

Sai Baba.

2 Likes

Re: PDP And Dr. Agbaje Have Better Chance Of Wining Lagos State Now With Ambode Out by kunle75(m): 11:55am On Sep 18, 2018
seanfer:

It will take those guys a lot of work to End Tinubu's Era.... The Grassroots are the main Deal

Most of them are the arrow head of the grassroot we are talking about. For example in epe/Alimosho Ambode is a force to be reckoned with likewise some others amongst those guys.Yes it will take time and work i agree but not impossible.
Tinubu himself recognizes that and he always says that if they cant win their constituents they have nothing doing in the party .
Re: PDP And Dr. Agbaje Have Better Chance Of Wining Lagos State Now With Ambode Out by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 18, 2018
What most of these online analysts don't understand is that the dynamics of Lagos politics is so complicated that a candidate projected by the APC has no power to make himself win.

Ambode was picked from nowhere, with no fan base to become governor.

OP u forgot that Agbaje was supported by federal might to upset Lagos State politics but he failed. If he's to run again, he would be beaten silly and the margin between him and the APC candidate will be so wide that u will start shouting, "they have rigged it again".

4 Likes

Re: PDP And Dr. Agbaje Have Better Chance Of Wining Lagos State Now With Ambode Out by dewana4real2all(m): 12:13pm On Sep 18, 2018
Alejod:
Ambode out ke?
am shock ooooo
Re: PDP And Dr. Agbaje Have Better Chance Of Wining Lagos State Now With Ambode Out by MrPolitics: 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2018
Alejod:

Primary note conducted yet na

If Mandate group backs a candidate, the primaries have been concluded before they're even conducted
Re: PDP And Dr. Agbaje Have Better Chance Of Wining Lagos State Now With Ambode Out by MrPolitics: 12:25pm On Sep 18, 2018
kingkakaone:
What most of these online analysts don't understand is that the dynamics of Lagos politics is so complicated that a candidate projected by the APC has no power to make himself win.

Ambode was picked from nowhere, with no fan base to become governor.

OP u forgot that Agbaje was supported by federal might to upset Lagos State politics but he failed. If he's to run again, he would be beaten silly and the margin between him and the APC candidate will be so wide that u will start shouting, "they have rigged it again".

What federal might? How exactly did FG influence the elections then? Someone that did not use federal might to influence his own presidential election
Re: PDP And Dr. Agbaje Have Better Chance Of Wining Lagos State Now With Ambode Out by Churchill1212: 12:28pm On Sep 18, 2018
seanfer:

best response
Re: PDP And Dr. Agbaje Have Better Chance Of Wining Lagos State Now With Ambode Out by NJPot(m): 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2018
Afonja would forever be afonja
Re: PDP And Dr. Agbaje Have Better Chance Of Wining Lagos State Now With Ambode Out by duwdu: 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2018
MrPolitics:

What federal might? How exactly did FG influence the elections then? Someone that did not use federal might to influence his own presidential election

LOL... It wasn't for lack of trying.

P34c3

1 Like

Re: PDP And Dr. Agbaje Have Better Chance Of Wining Lagos State Now With Ambode Out by KingRagnar: 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2018
Do not conclude yet, Ambode is not out, Ambode is fighting for his seat, a fight he is sure to win because he is fighting with the people of Lagos state

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yorubas Dont Commit Political Suicide / OSUN Guber---Appeal Court in Abuja Fixes April 24 For Hearing / How Many World Leaders Attended President Buhari Second Term Inauguration And Th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.