Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:21 PM

Nigerian Man Builds A Mini Jeep, Calls It Crazy Camel - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigerian Man Builds A Mini Jeep, Calls It Crazy Camel (51576 Views)

Young Man Created A Vehicle With Metals And Called It "CRAZY CARMEL" / Morris Mbetsa Builds A Flying Drone Taxi In Kenya - Photos And Video / Hummer Jeep Carries Bamboo Sticks From Market In The East (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Builds A Mini Jeep, Calls It Crazy Camel by ernieboy(m): 10:34am On Sep 18, 2018
ashjay001:
With all this welded joints undecided

With all these our pseudo-engineerssad

Tech has gone past all these!
he just needs better welding equipment, the vehicles that you buy from factories, are they not welded?
Re: Nigerian Man Builds A Mini Jeep, Calls It Crazy Camel by kingzjay(m): 10:34am On Sep 18, 2018
JustCare:
Mediocrity smiley
I'm sorry to break his heart but the truth must be told as it is. This is not an invention. Patterns asd designs of outstanding automobiles can be found in public repositories then modified to make a new stuff and patent.

He should try and use his time in a more meaningful way, this his achievement can only gladen his face for a while but it can't solve his problems as a man neither can it solve a national problem angry

Was this written by a human being? I really stand to be corrected please
Re: Nigerian Man Builds A Mini Jeep, Calls It Crazy Camel by Jyde89: 11:20am On Sep 18, 2018
JustCare:
Mediocrity smiley
I'm sorry to break his heart but the truth must be told as it is. This is not an invention. Patterns asd designs of outstanding automobiles can be found in public repositories then modified to make a new stuff and patent.

He should try and use his time in a more meaningful way, this his achievement can only gladen his face for a while but it can't solve his problems as a man neither can it solve a national problem angry

So how many problem have you solved for your self or tried solving for the nation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Builds A Mini Jeep, Calls It Crazy Camel by ufuosman(m): 11:29am On Sep 18, 2018
Well build

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Builds A Mini Jeep, Calls It Crazy Camel by ashjay001(m): 11:46am On Sep 18, 2018
ernieboy:
he just needs better welding equipment, the vehicles that you buy from factories, are they not welded?

Too many welded joints. Engineering has gone past all these! He can n should reduce d number of joints. A longer rod, bent to specifications, would be cheaper n easier to maintain.

We need innovations, something valuable to rural dwellers. Machines with commercial value, not pastimes.
Re: Nigerian Man Builds A Mini Jeep, Calls It Crazy Camel by mechanics(m): 11:56am On Sep 18, 2018
Wow, he has talent.
Re: Nigerian Man Builds A Mini Jeep, Calls It Crazy Camel by Vikkoh(m): 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2018
classicfrank4u:
Hmm jeep?? All I'm seeing is welded irons... Nd a tyre too!!

And you're sure that you have sense abi?

Re: Nigerian Man Builds A Mini Jeep, Calls It Crazy Camel by AnuliKay: 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2018
Amazing car.

The 70th Primetime Emmy Awards held today at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles.It is a star-studded affair, hosted by Saturday Night Live’s Colin Jost and Michael Che.

One reason we love award shows, are the red carpet looks. These beautiful ensembles are a staple at every award show and leave us yearning for more. The 2018 Emmy’s is no exception as the photographs below will prove. In no particular order, here are the top twenty dresses on the Emmy Red Carpet.

See all the beautiful looks: https://kaynuli.com/the-top-20-best-dresses-at-the-emmys/

Re: Nigerian Man Builds A Mini Jeep, Calls It Crazy Camel by OyinO: 7:16am On Sep 19, 2018
The problem of Naija is greedy and wicked leadership. We have all it takes to Rule the World in all ramifications.
Re: Nigerian Man Builds A Mini Jeep, Calls It Crazy Camel by classicfrank4u(m): 7:04pm On Sep 22, 2018
Vikkoh:

And you're sure that you have sense abi?
a person hu "mentions" smones comment dat dnt hv sense makes me wonda if dat person also has sense
Re: Nigerian Man Builds A Mini Jeep, Calls It Crazy Camel by gracefoundmme(m): 4:00pm On Oct 06, 2018
Crenzywilliams:

Don’t beg son, never do it. Get to work with those skills you already have, instead of begging you can advitise yourself more and see how much money you’ld make... start working, develop some apps, do some graphic designs and come back here to sell them, i’ll Pay you for your works, and even encourage you more, if I find them worth it... that’s my help to you son...
You know what, having such skills and still begging is called laziness man..start working with what you have.
Thanks so so much sir... Just in case you need me do any work I can send you my samples of previous work... Do contact me am most grateful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2018 Lexus RX L Released With Third Row Seat (photos) / Male And Female Cobras Killed In A Car / Top 10 Most Expensive SUV 2015 (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.