Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Dogara Rejects PDP Nomination Form - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara Rejects PDP Nomination Form (4395 Views)

Wike Rejects PDP Peace Move, Tells Dickson To Leave Party Immediately / Kogi: Dino Melaye Rejects PDP Campaign Council Chairmanship Offer. / 2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dogara Rejects PDP Nomination Form by spirul77: 6:15am On Sep 18, 2018
Speaker Yakubu Dogara confirms that the PDP nomination form for the House of Representatives was bought by his constituents – Dogara says he was planning to leave the House of Representatives having served there for 12 years – The speaker reveals that he is yet to sign the PDP nomination form since he is still consulting Speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara, has reacted to his alleged defection from the All Progressives Party (APC) to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and he has even obtained a nomination form. There had been reports that Dogara got the PDP nomination form to return to the House of Representatives even though he had yet to formally announce his defection from the ruling APC. READ ALSO: 2019: Tinubu reportedly seals Ambode’s fate “Earlier today, I was presented with the PDP @HouseNGR nomination form by my constituents.

They urged me to relinquish membership of the ruling APC & stated reasons such as the blatant injustice and outright disregard for democratic principles being perpetrated within the party. “I feel deeply honoured by this kind gesture; however, I will not fill this form until I have consulted with those supporters who remain in APC. I thank my people for their unwavering support so far, and remain unshaken in my belief that all power belongs to God,” he said in his tweets. “I had even considered stepping aside as I’ve held this position for close to 12 years but as my constituents have asked that I seek re-election, then I must heed their call. “Representing my people has been an honour and no one should have to suffer the indignity of begging before being allowed to exercise a constitutional right,” he said.

http://nowvideo.today/2018/09/17/current-news/bassey/breaking-dogara-rejects-pdp-nomination-form/77914/
Re: Dogara Rejects PDP Nomination Form by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 18, 2018
grin

Na so every politician go de talk say na him people say make he go contest again

And na so those him people go come online de beg God to remove their representatives from NASS

How person go hold position for 12 years and him people still want him there nawaa oh

Well any thing to send APC packing is welcomed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara Rejects PDP Nomination Form by alizma: 7:04am On Sep 18, 2018
this just confirmed tambuwal's alleged plan return through the back door. something is not right with PDP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dogara Rejects PDP Nomination Form by richidinho(m): 7:08am On Sep 18, 2018
cheesy grin
oshiomhole don beg am

1 Like

Re: Dogara Rejects PDP Nomination Form by Neminc: 7:12am On Sep 18, 2018
Whatever
Re: Dogara Rejects PDP Nomination Form by google1(m): 7:18am On Sep 18, 2018
let's just wait and see the outcome of his political adventure
Re: Dogara Rejects PDP Nomination Form by gaby(m): 7:21am On Sep 18, 2018
Confused lots

1 Like

Re: Dogara Rejects PDP Nomination Form by PFRB: 8:40am On Sep 18, 2018
Nigerian politics today is worse than in 1953.
Re: Dogara Rejects PDP Nomination Form by tuniski: 8:52am On Sep 18, 2018
Fake news

3 Likes

Re: Dogara Rejects PDP Nomination Form by psucc(m): 8:56am On Sep 18, 2018
Haven't come across this anywhere else.

Op, please confirm

1 Like

Re: Dogara Rejects PDP Nomination Form by Andhominem: 9:00am On Sep 18, 2018
He said he's not running again.
Try and skim through before commenting.
Re: Dogara Rejects PDP Nomination Form by Cajal(m): 9:07am On Sep 18, 2018
Do not worry u will win ONLY BOGORO...LG
Re: Dogara Rejects PDP Nomination Form by idu1(m): 9:20am On Sep 18, 2018
Oshomole should expel him from APC undecided
Re: Dogara Rejects PDP Nomination Form by slivertongue: 12:13pm On Sep 18, 2018
this is no news. let us know wen u make up ur mind to leave, to sign or reject
Re: Dogara Rejects PDP Nomination Form by jideofor1885: 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2018
Better to be a king in a small town than a slave in big town

61 Likes

Re: Dogara Rejects PDP Nomination Form by Roger3D(m): 12:42pm On Sep 18, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
grin

Na so every politician go de talk say na him people say make he go contest again

And na so those him people go come online de beg God to remove their representatives from NASS

How person go hold position for 12 years and him people still want him there nawaa oh

Well any thing to send APC packing is welcomed
APC is going nowhere, in fact we will punish the PDP further in next year elections relegating them to a party of the SE and SS
Re: Dogara Rejects PDP Nomination Form by KingRagnar: 3:35pm On Sep 18, 2018
You're hot and you're cold, you are yes and you are no, you are just blatantly confused and not in the right position to lead
Re: Dogara Rejects PDP Nomination Form by KingRagnar: 3:39pm On Sep 18, 2018
You're hot and you're cold, you are yes and you are no, you are not in the right position or frame of mind to lead. meet PMB for guidance

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Ordered UBA To Sack dethroned Sanusi As Manager But Resigned Instead / You Can't Dictate To Us - Arewa / Governor Ugwuanyi’s Sixth Year: Challenges, Strides, Verdicts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.