Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,483 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

ABUAD Best Med Doctor, Esther Azom Gets N5.7m Car - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ABUAD Best Med Doctor, Esther Azom Gets N5.7m Car (21217 Views)

ABUAD Student Fights His Lecturer For Trying To Seize His Phone / ABUAD Removed From Webometric Ranking For Bad Practice / ABUAD Beats Covenant University; Ranks As Best Private University In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABUAD Best Med Doctor, Esther Azom Gets N5.7m Car by Shelumiel: 8:38am On Sep 18, 2018
Temptee101:

I don't know that thing but something is telling me your brain is not correct. I stand to be corrected
If you would think for once and stop being stupid , then there will be hope for you .
Re: ABUAD Best Med Doctor, Esther Azom Gets N5.7m Car by jamesnick: 8:39am On Sep 18, 2018
the era of chicken and yam is gone
Re: ABUAD Best Med Doctor, Esther Azom Gets N5.7m Car by KosyJerry(m): 8:47am On Sep 18, 2018
Shelumiel:
You're just dense. Abeg pack well

Already well packed.. Receive sense now before it’s too late grin grin
Re: ABUAD Best Med Doctor, Esther Azom Gets N5.7m Car by ebig21(m): 8:50am On Sep 18, 2018
Shelumiel:
When I see writeups like these I begin to question the sanity of the writer. Should we be celebrating academics who have nothing to offer our society ? Things like Big Brother should be celebrated because they have at least contributed to society (at least in terms of creating jobs ) , but what has getting distinctions achieve in Nigeria? Nothing!

I understand you perfectly well, anybody that has distinction, that's the person's business. how does it affect Nigeria.
Re: ABUAD Best Med Doctor, Esther Azom Gets N5.7m Car by Shelumiel: 8:51am On Sep 18, 2018
ebig21:

I understand you perfectly well, anybody that has distinction, that's the person's business. how does it affect Nigeria.
I'm sure you do
Re: ABUAD Best Med Doctor, Esther Azom Gets N5.7m Car by Rilwayne001: 8:53am On Sep 18, 2018
Shelumiel:
When I see writeups like these I begin to question the sanity of the writer. Should we be celebrating academics who have nothing to offer our society ? Things like Big Brother should be celebrated because they have at least contributed to society (at least in terms of creating jobs ) , but what has getting distinctions achieve in Nigeria? Nothing!
Just shut that shit up!

Re: ABUAD Best Med Doctor, Esther Azom Gets N5.7m Car by prof22(m): 8:56am On Sep 18, 2018
Shelumiel:
You're only good at ranting and throwing insults because you have nothing to justify your point
your problem is that you are not aware you are your problem. God created you with your own brain so that you won't be disturbing him with things like this but now that you've decided to send your senses on vacation there's nothing i can do to help than to appreciate the fact that Nairaland has given us all the opportunity to know a foolish being like you exist on the same planet as ours and to watch out for you and make sure your family keep you indoors, keep using ur medications,the day you leave your house and come out it is straight to the market and you know when your madness is official you can't even be here on Nairaland because any mad man with a phone is most likely to be lynched. Any news for d day ? Oya hit me #oda
Re: ABUAD Best Med Doctor, Esther Azom Gets N5.7m Car by Shelumiel: 8:58am On Sep 18, 2018
prof22:
your problem is that you are not aware you are your problem. God created you with your own brain so that you won't be disturbing him with things like this but now that you've decided to send your senses on vacation there's nothing i can do to help than to appreciate the fact that Nairaland has given us all the opportunity to know a foolish being like you exist on the same planet as ours and to watch out for you and make sure your family keep you indoors, keep using ur medications,the day you leave your house and come out it is straight to the market and you know when your madness is official you can't even be here on Nairaland because any mad man with a phone is most likely to be lynched. Any news for d day ? Oya hit me #oda
A lengthy writeup with no substance (as usually ). Typical of a degenerate
Re: ABUAD Best Med Doctor, Esther Azom Gets N5.7m Car by Onlybornmacho: 9:03am On Sep 18, 2018
Igbos... Everywhere you go! tongue wink kiss kiss kiss
Re: ABUAD Best Med Doctor, Esther Azom Gets N5.7m Car by prof22(m): 9:04am On Sep 18, 2018
Shelumiel:
A lengthy writeup with no substance (as usually ). Typical of a degenerate
And you dedicated your time reading it? Ooops #Justified. #oda
Re: ABUAD Best Med Doctor, Esther Azom Gets N5.7m Car by delpee(f): 9:16am On Sep 18, 2018
Congrats and best wishes to Esther. By God's grace, a great future lies ahead for a great girl!
Re: ABUAD Best Med Doctor, Esther Azom Gets N5.7m Car by modestdude(m): 9:16am On Sep 18, 2018
When they topped the WAEC performance chart last week, we termed it miracle centres, now they have pushed further in a foreign soil, and I just can't but say that Igbos are excellent in whatever they do. They are resilient and determined. I believe Nigeria and Africa is waiting for the Igbos to lead this nation and continent to a glorious height and a developed nation. My submission

1 Like

Re: ABUAD Best Med Doctor, Esther Azom Gets N5.7m Car by bluecircle470: 9:23am On Sep 18, 2018
Shelumiel:

Holy Ghost fire!!!
Re: ABUAD Best Med Doctor, Esther Azom Gets N5.7m Car by ebig21(m): 9:26am On Sep 18, 2018
Shelumiel:
I'm sure you do
USA don't celebrate first class, they celebrate inventions, innovations, discoveries and aids. do you know how first class and distinctions they have.
Re: ABUAD Best Med Doctor, Esther Azom Gets N5.7m Car by Shelumiel: 9:26am On Sep 18, 2018
ebig21:

USA don't celebrate first class, they celebrate inventions, innovations, discoveries and aids. do you know how first class and distinctions they have.
...you're on point brother.
Re: ABUAD Best Med Doctor, Esther Azom Gets N5.7m Car by Ubah199(m): 9:29am On Sep 18, 2018
Shelumiel:

Bro I think a word is enough for the wise why don't you think of what to do instead of adding salt to a finished and ready to eat soup the matter with Nigerian is the issues of not being committed put yourself in her shoe its all make the different and probably you won't fit in if this continues not every place you fit in is where you belong think high for yourself don't judge other peoples action and opinion
Re: ABUAD Best Med Doctor, Esther Azom Gets N5.7m Car by Ubah199(m): 9:30am On Sep 18, 2018
Shelumiel:
Bro I think a word is enough for the wise why don't you think of what to do instead of adding salt to a finished and ready to eat soup the matter with Nigerian is the issues of not being committed put yourself in her shoe its all make the different and probably you won't fit in if this continues not every place you fit in is where you belong think high for yourself don't judge other peoples action and opinion.
Re: ABUAD Best Med Doctor, Esther Azom Gets N5.7m Car by Shelumiel: 9:32am On Sep 18, 2018
Ubah199:

Bro I think a word is enough for the wise why don't you think of what to do instead of adding salt to a finished and ready to eat soup the matter with Nigerian is the issues of not being committed put yourself in her shoe its all make the different and probably you won't fit in if this continues not every place you fit in is where you belong think high for yourself don't judge other peoples action and opinion.
I seriously do not understand what you've written . Kindly modify it.
Re: ABUAD Best Med Doctor, Esther Azom Gets N5.7m Car by Zolabiola: 9:34am On Sep 18, 2018
Nice one
Re: ABUAD Best Med Doctor, Esther Azom Gets N5.7m Car by FitnessHomme: 9:38am On Sep 18, 2018
Re: ABUAD Best Med Doctor, Esther Azom Gets N5.7m Car by icecream2: 9:39am On Sep 18, 2018
Shelumiel:

It is your own sanity that should be questioned. Your priority needs to be questioned.
Re: ABUAD Best Med Doctor, Esther Azom Gets N5.7m Car by positivethought: 9:41am On Sep 18, 2018
JohnFrankling:
Stop whatever you are taking bro, not for your sake but for your children's. Imagine your kid saw you do this, just imagine
But on a serious note what had all these plethora of first classes brought for the country in actual terms?.
Re: ABUAD Best Med Doctor, Esther Azom Gets N5.7m Car by Shelumiel: 9:46am On Sep 18, 2018
icecream2:

It is your own sanity that should be questioned. Your priority needs to be questioned.
It is seem you enjoy celebrating people who get academical distinctions from outdated knowledge rather than innovations which stem from from creativity of individuals.
Re: ABUAD Best Med Doctor, Esther Azom Gets N5.7m Car by Shelumiel: 9:48am On Sep 18, 2018
icecream2:

My priorities are already intact , but what about yours ? Don't yours centre on only academical achievements that profit nothing to you and your struggling family... ? Mtchww
Re: ABUAD Best Med Doctor, Esther Azom Gets N5.7m Car by revolt(m): 10:12am On Sep 18, 2018
Shelumiel:
one of the monkeys of Africa has spoken. No wonder Nigeria's backwards. There are 170million plus of these species.
Re: ABUAD Best Med Doctor, Esther Azom Gets N5.7m Car by Shelumiel: 10:15am On Sep 18, 2018
revolt:
one of the monkeys of Africa has spoken. No wonder Nigeria's backwards. There are 170million plus of these species.
You have just shown how narrow-minded you are . Anyway , I expected this from mediocre people who feel that academic achievements is their all in life
Re: ABUAD Best Med Doctor, Esther Azom Gets N5.7m Car by revolt(m): 10:20am On Sep 18, 2018
Shelumiel:
You have just shown how narrow-minded you are . Anyway , I expected this from mediocre people who feel that academic achievements is their all in life
ofcos big brother has impacted more on your society positively. The west i guess was built by numerous big brother shows. The technology of designing big brother is acquired in big brother. Africa..
Re: ABUAD Best Med Doctor, Esther Azom Gets N5.7m Car by revolt(m): 10:26am On Sep 18, 2018
ebig21:

if the op came up with this.line of argument perhaps hed have earned my respect. On a scale of preference, practical precedes theorems. Practicalising via inventions is the fine priority of any serious nation then celebrating academic achievements can follow, but comparing that to big brother.... is simply unintelligent.
Re: ABUAD Best Med Doctor, Esther Azom Gets N5.7m Car by Shelumiel: 10:26am On Sep 18, 2018
revolt:
ofcos big brother has impacted more on your society positively. The west i guess was built by numerous big brother shows. The technology of designing big brother is acquired in big brother. Africa..
Big Brother has created jobs by giving a chance for innovation amongst Nigerians. Please what had this girls academic achievement brought to you , your family and you nation ? It has only shown she is good at one thing : munching outdated knowledge that is useless to the nation
Re: ABUAD Best Med Doctor, Esther Azom Gets N5.7m Car by ebig21(m): 10:36am On Sep 18, 2018
revolt:
if the op came up with this.line of argument perhaps hed have earned my respect. On a scale of preference, practical precedes theorems. Practicalizing via inventions is the fine priority of any serious nation then celebrating academic achievements can follow, but comparing that to big brother.... is simply unintelligent.
good observations, big brother Naija has it's own benefits, it's entertainment just like football, only people who has interest understand what they feel watching it, but comparing it to academic achievement is below the belt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNIBEN Vc’s ALLEGED POISONING: ‘lecturers Punished For ‘crimes Against Humanity / 10 States With The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria / 10 Things That Happen During Maths Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.