Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,363 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

People Follow Me Because Of My Big Breasts - Nigerian Busty Lady Says (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / People Follow Me Because Of My Big Breasts - Nigerian Busty Lady Says (photos) (554 Views)

Farida Fasasi: I’m Struggling Daily - Sound Sultan’s Wife Says (Photos, Video) / "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) / "2face Hugged Me, I Am Never Bathing Again” - Lady Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

People Follow Me Because Of My Big Breasts - Nigerian Busty Lady Says (photos) by Charlynega(m): 7:09am On Sep 18, 2018
Busty Nigerian Lady has taken to her twitter handle to appreciate her 20k twitter family who follows her.

According to her tweet, she posts senseless post but her massive boobs attracted her twitter followers.

SEE MORE PHOTOS OF HER BIG BREASTS BELOW...
https://www.linjust.com.ng/nigerian-lady-reveals-people-follow-her-because-of-her-big-breasts-see-photos.html

(1) (Reply)

Tyrese Gibson Shares First Pic After The Delivery Of Their New Born / Nigerian Female Singer Escapes Unhurt From Ghastly Motor Accident. PHOTOS / 'your Backside Representing The 36 States': Ex-beauty Queen Hit Over 'plastic' B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.