Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:57 PM

2019: How Sanwo-olu’s Formal Declaration Finally Sealed Ambode’s Fate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: How Sanwo-olu’s Formal Declaration Finally Sealed Ambode’s Fate (34665 Views)

Alaba Market Finally Sealed / Photos Of The Formal Declaration Of The Lagos4Lagos Movement For The PDP / 2019: How Ambode's Quarrel With Tinubu Started (FULL STORY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: How Sanwo-olu’s Formal Declaration Finally Sealed Ambode’s Fate by IkemChris(m): 10:29am On Sep 18, 2018
So Lagos belong to Tinubu and family abi? Smsh...... Ambode move to the next big party and you will win.
Re: 2019: How Sanwo-olu’s Formal Declaration Finally Sealed Ambode’s Fate by Kidspirit(m): 10:39am On Sep 18, 2018
Racoon:
Nice concept! I love it but need any lighter colour but not black.So it's possible?
Thanks, would you like off white?
Re: 2019: How Sanwo-olu’s Formal Declaration Finally Sealed Ambode’s Fate by mywells: 10:52am On Sep 18, 2018
Doctuur:
But my question is this; why do these people always want more in Office? Do you think it's because of the poor?
their party selfish interest only all the times.
Re: 2019: How Sanwo-olu’s Formal Declaration Finally Sealed Ambode’s Fate by FBIL: 10:53am On Sep 18, 2018
Easy-to-enslave tribe!
Imagine how one man is controlling the destiny of millions of lilly-livered people, and at the same time ''sealing the fate'' of another man who has every tool to resist. Is that the meaning of democracy? Don't quote me, quote yourself for being a chicken that transferred its anger to a pot of soup, instead of its killer.
Re: 2019: How Sanwo-olu’s Formal Declaration Finally Sealed Ambode’s Fate by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 18, 2018
niceprof:
...a leader in the Mandate Group said the governor’s fate had been sealed a long time ago after he failed to address the complaints and grievances of party leaders whose economic lifelines had been gravely affected by his policies. So this is their sole reason?SMH
YOU DON'T BITE THE FINGERS THAT FEED YOU.
Re: 2019: How Sanwo-olu’s Formal Declaration Finally Sealed Ambode’s Fate by jumpandpas(m): 11:04am On Sep 18, 2018
estyvino:
Just imagining what Ambode must have done wrong.

Let him defect to other party, pdp will be good idea, after all, the Lagocians love him.

Once he defects, he'll be impeached. If PDP had bn in power he would have benefited. APC will frustrate him at the centre.
Re: 2019: How Sanwo-olu’s Formal Declaration Finally Sealed Ambode’s Fate by OlaAshawo: 11:07am On Sep 18, 2018
[s]
PapalsBull:
[/s]
More claptrap.

trash
Re: 2019: How Sanwo-olu’s Formal Declaration Finally Sealed Ambode’s Fate by Dannybammz: 11:15am On Sep 18, 2018
The shortest conversation in the world is when u are in the toilet then someone opens the door.
You: Eeeehh
Him: Aaaaah. Sorry oo end of conversation.
Re: 2019: How Sanwo-olu’s Formal Declaration Finally Sealed Ambode’s Fate by hisexcellency34: 11:23am On Sep 18, 2018
How is Ambode different? He is also from Ondo

OkaNaUbe:
Spineless Ambode. A man from Osun State is dictating the political tune, while you are a sitting Governor. Smh

1 Like

Re: 2019: How Sanwo-olu’s Formal Declaration Finally Sealed Ambode’s Fate by mfm04622: 11:29am On Sep 18, 2018
niceprof:
...a leader in the Mandate Group said the governor’s fate had been sealed a long time ago after he failed to address the complaints and grievances of party leaders whose economic lifelines had been gravely affected by his policies. So this is their sole reason?SMH

Open your eyes!!!

That is the REALITY of politics all over the world! You think those who donates millions of US Dollars to US political parties are doing it for fun? LOL!!!
Re: 2019: How Sanwo-olu’s Formal Declaration Finally Sealed Ambode’s Fate by ajl: 11:33am On Sep 18, 2018
Chanchit:

Mr Man, if you don't know something, just stfu. If the party leaders can not enjoy the governor, how will the ordinary masses enjoy him!? Ambode has nothing to offer than pride. He forgot there would be a second term. He burnt the ladder he climed up, but the ladders stood strong for him to climb down, they will only be stupid to let him climb them again, knowing fully well that this time they have nothing to hold him ransom to. Lagos is more dirtier than ever, making plans to substitute fanfo with private tuish buses, have you thought of how many drivers will be out of job? They are trying to save lagos, you are all here saying trash.

Problem Ambode is having is because he refused to dance to the tune of the crooked party leaders. Many of them were PSP operator, a business they had no business running..... Imagine any one can just float a waste management company without skill set or experience to back it up. Ambode is my kind of personality. A quiet individual but with heart for big things. Look at how he paid attention to little things that needed to be fixed and which has huge impact on people's lives

1 Like

Re: 2019: How Sanwo-olu’s Formal Declaration Finally Sealed Ambode’s Fate by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 11:34am On Sep 18, 2018
BigbamoAYO:
4 yrs is okay,let someone else try his luck
when has governance become a game of luck? Nigerians!!!!
Re: 2019: How Sanwo-olu’s Formal Declaration Finally Sealed Ambode’s Fate by Kingjames(m): 11:40am On Sep 18, 2018
interest. interest and more interest. that's politics.

deviate from this , and you are forever a gonna
I pity arsenal fans
Re: 2019: How Sanwo-olu’s Formal Declaration Finally Sealed Ambode’s Fate by BigbamoAYO(m): 11:48am On Sep 18, 2018
Ayanfeoluxyz:
when has governance become a game of luck? Nigerians!!!!
But bro it's still luck, if someone dose'nt win election,is luck dat run against the person
Re: 2019: How Sanwo-olu’s Formal Declaration Finally Sealed Ambode’s Fate by Adaji26(m): 11:49am On Sep 18, 2018
niceprof:

Later now, they'll say they don't practice Godfatherism in APC. They only want him out because he has negatively affected thier economic life lines
Re: 2019: How Sanwo-olu’s Formal Declaration Finally Sealed Ambode’s Fate by AsapBentley: 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2018
Kidspirit:
Lets encourage peace during this election time. Please order my "Teach Peace" T-shirt. Check my signature to visit store. Thanks for your anticipated patronage.
I hope you have trademarked this brand sir? A nice concept it is!
Re: 2019: How Sanwo-olu’s Formal Declaration Finally Sealed Ambode’s Fate by boyejo: 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2018
This is what not forgiving people can do to you, just because he was fixated in destroying another man's legacy, he did so many things that are currently working against now.

He abandoned all the housing projects which are meant for the citizens and also refused to provide land for the federal government to build housing units for the people of Lagos State.

Ambode is too petty and for me, he lacks capacity to manage the state.

He has done very well in some areas like the LASEMA which he reformed (Otedola bridge readily comes to mind, the response time to the disaster was unprecedented), solving traffic gridlock on some major routes.
Re: 2019: How Sanwo-olu’s Formal Declaration Finally Sealed Ambode’s Fate by Chanchit: 12:29pm On Sep 18, 2018
ajl:

Problem Ambode is having is because he refused to dance to the tune of the crooked party leaders. Many of them were PSP operator, a business they had no business running..... Imagine any one can just float a waste management company without skill set or experience to back it up. Ambode is my kind of personality. A quiet individual but with heart for big things. Look at how he paid attention to little things that needed to be fixed and which has huge impact on people's lives

Seriously?! Do you live in Lagos? Our waste management was the best before Ambode came with his idea. So if many of them were PSP operator, at least they were trying before Ambode's idea.
Re: 2019: How Sanwo-olu’s Formal Declaration Finally Sealed Ambode’s Fate by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 18, 2018
hisexcellency34:
How is Ambode different? He is also from Ondo

shocked
Re: 2019: How Sanwo-olu’s Formal Declaration Finally Sealed Ambode’s Fate by NJPot(m): 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2018
MartinCorridon:

Inherited stupidity passed on generation after generation. You are not even smart enough to quote the relevant section, you quoted the whole message.

Look closely at your pa, you would be just as worthless and useless.
I wanted to insult you, but i won't ...i would just like your comment. It makes sense kiss

AFONJA

1 Like

Re: 2019: How Sanwo-olu’s Formal Declaration Finally Sealed Ambode’s Fate by udy001: 12:47pm On Sep 18, 2018
royal200:
I don't think ambode had strength in Lagos state.. .Let him ask former governor of ondo state(Olusegun Mimiko) how he does his.. ...The guy float a new unknown party within 3months to election and won the election by a wide margin..

Well, a Governor can't vote for himself. He needs people's support like Mimiko had.Unfortunately,Ambode has lost it. When it was glaring that Fashola will not get the 2nd Term ticket, Lagosians rose in anger and supported him. The godfathers knew that any action against Fashola would mean losing Lagos State to opposition party.What happened?They settled with Fashola. But in this case, Ambo does not have the masses behind him. Why? He has grieved a lot of people due to his policies.I wish him all the best.
Re: 2019: How Sanwo-olu’s Formal Declaration Finally Sealed Ambode’s Fate by Charly68: 1:15pm On Sep 18, 2018
People just talk as if Tinubu is god in Lagos..I decree divine intervention and surprises over this matter in Jesus name. Ambode should apologise to the pastor sacked in Lagos state secretariats church sometimes ago . He fumbled that time & that has been the bedrock of his resent political battle.
Re: 2019: How Sanwo-olu’s Formal Declaration Finally Sealed Ambode’s Fate by Kidspirit(m): 1:22pm On Sep 18, 2018
AsapBentley:
I hope you have trademarked this brand sir? A nice concept it is!
Thank you so much bro! I do not intend registering the product as a trademark considering the procedures and stress. I just do a design whenever the idea comes into my head. Thank you once again, people have been making nice comments about the concept. smiley
Re: 2019: How Sanwo-olu’s Formal Declaration Finally Sealed Ambode’s Fate by seangy4konji: 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2018
Their problem
Re: 2019: How Sanwo-olu’s Formal Declaration Finally Sealed Ambode’s Fate by edupedia: 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2018
Racoon:
When one door closes then another one will be opened.

....please forget about all those other useless doors including PDP...at worst he will be a minister...
Re: 2019: How Sanwo-olu’s Formal Declaration Finally Sealed Ambode’s Fate by Seun360(m): 2:20pm On Sep 18, 2018
Chanchit:

Mr Man, if you don't know something, just stfu. If the party leaders can not enjoy the governor, how will the ordinary masses enjoy him!? Ambode has nothing to offer than pride. He forgot there would be a second term. He burnt the ladder he climed up, but the ladders stood strong for him to climb down, they will only be stupid to let him climb them again, knowing fully well that this time they have nothing to hold him ransom to. Lagos is more dirtier than ever, making plans to substitute fanfo with private tuish buses, have you thought of how many drivers will be out of job? They are trying to save lagos, you are all here saying trash.

Not to talk of his Astronomic hike in Land Use Charge. Ambode must go joor.
Re: 2019: How Sanwo-olu’s Formal Declaration Finally Sealed Ambode’s Fate by ManTiger(m): 2:28pm On Sep 18, 2018
Also speaking with our correspondent, a leader in the Mandate Group said the governor’s fate had been sealed a long time ago after he failed to address the complaints and grievances of party leaders whose economic lifelines had been gravely affected by his policies.

Whoelse remembered Ladoja/Adedibu Oyo state saga?

Adedibu died barely 8yrs after.
Re: 2019: How Sanwo-olu’s Formal Declaration Finally Sealed Ambode’s Fate by deboysben(m): 2:30pm On Sep 18, 2018
I refuse to be ambode in life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu, Cabal And Southern Politicians / 'Fayemi Ole' - Ekiti APC Delegates Attack Minister, Kayode Fayemi (Video) / Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.