Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,985 members, 7,821,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

How To Start A Computer Training Center In Nigeria: A Guide - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Computer Training Center In Nigeria: A Guide (616 Views)

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / Is Nigeria A Truly Wealthy Nation? See What Economic Facts Say / How To Start A Computer Business Center In Nigeria {tips} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Computer Training Center In Nigeria: A Guide by Experience101(m): 7:29am On Sep 18, 2018
The world is gradually moving from manual to computers as most large industries now uses robots which are controlled by a computer to accomplish a job that needs 4 men to do thereby reducing it to just one man operating the computer and getting the job done. Example when it comes to coupling a car, instead of people to do the hard work of fixing the doors and other parts, a machine is in place to do the job. This has made some people jobless.

In Nigeria today, things are also moving from manual to computers, be it in the financial sector where a computer and an internet is needed to transfer money from one place to another thereby reducing the risk of having to carry money in a bag and move around or in the educational sector where most examinations are now done using a computer. Sadly enough most people still do not know how to use a computer which is a big disadvantage for them in this present day. Though I was lucky not to write JAMB with computer but I remembered following a friend who wrote JAMB with computer and after the exam, I saw a lot of sad faces and when I got find out what the issue was, it was their lack of knowledge in using a computer that made most of them not able to attempt most of the question thereby reducing their mark.

As many people are getting to know the importance of a computer, a computer is not like out smartphone that you can just purchase and start using without having any prior knowledge of it and this is where a computer training centre comes in to help and teach people how to use a computer and I can assure you that if it is done the right way you are sure to excel in this business.

Who Needs Computer Knowledge

No matter the level you are, having at least the basic knowledge of computer is very important whether you employed, unemployed, student etc.

Students: In Nigeria, most schools especially in higher institutions, student’s needs to know how to use a computer as it is needed for research purpose, typing of projects, assignments etc. In recent time, Nigeria has embraced the use of Computer Base Test to set exams for students. JAMB has moved from pen and paper to full time use of computer and most schools are also doing that example National Open University.

Unemployed: Once when I applied for a job, I was giving a day to write an examination and to my greatest surprise I received a mail with a link and username and password for me to go online and write the examination and thank God I knew how to use a computer. Though it might not be a major requirement but for any job you are applying for but having knowledge of a computer gives you an added advantage.

continue reading http://naijahowtozone.com.ng/2018/09/17/how-to-start-a-computer-training-center-in-nigeria-a-guide/
Re: How To Start A Computer Training Center In Nigeria: A Guide by joeyreports: 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2019
How To Start Computer Training Center In Nigeria... https://www.nigeriabusinessplan.com.ng/how-to-start-computer-training-center/

(1) (Reply)

How I Made $165 Dollars Monthly From Google , See Screenshot / How Can I Activate GTBANK Token? / ‎New investor takes over Keystone Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.