Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters (58799 Views)

Twin Musicians, Tagwayen Asali, Wed Identical Twin Sisters On The Same Day / Nigerian Identical Twin Grandmas Slay In Matching Outfits (Photos) / Meet Anna And Lucy DeCinque, Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters by jaxxy(m): 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2018
Nice bt confusing. Lol
Re: Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters by AnuliKay: 3:20pm On Sep 18, 2018
They are truly pretty.

The 70th Primetime Emmy Awards held today at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles.It is a star-studded affair, hosted by Saturday Night Live’s Colin Jost and Michael Che.

One reason we love award shows, are the red carpet looks. These beautiful ensembles are a staple at every award show and leave us yearning for more. The 2018 Emmy’s is no exception as the photographs below will prove. In no particular order, here are the top twenty dresses on the Emmy Red Carpet.

See all the beautiful looks: https://kaynuli.com/the-top-20-best-dresses-at-the-emmys/

Re: Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters by seunak2016: 3:24pm On Sep 18, 2018
not that identical, you can differentiate btw them
Re: Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2018
MicroSweet:

Abi? They are only trying to get some publicity for their 'twin brand'. Not necessarily cos "the money is there". Wait, are you twin?
But the money is obviously there na.

These babes are wearing designers bruh, there definitely is money there. I don't even follow them on instagram cus their page is too intimidating.

I'm not a twin, why'd u ask?
Re: Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters by ddjay: 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2018
phemsie:
i go like date one of them
Me go like date d2 of dem,kom marry dem join,after that, it will be like the old song"what a wonderful world will it be"

1 Like

Re: Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters by adetes: 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Their pusssy go don wide like Lagos lagoon..

Re: Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters by massingale(m): 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2018
Their brain is not identical... "one of them (not both) had First Class honours in pharmacology"
Re: Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters by MicroSweet(m): 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2018
zinnyzee:
But the money is obviously there na.

These babes are wearing designers bruh, there definitely is money there. I don't even follow them on instagram cus their page is too intimidating.

I'm not a twin, why'd u ask?
Oh really? Tis my first time of hearing about them.

Nothing really, I just thought I should ask. How do you do? Hope you are having a fine day?
Re: Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters by PurestBoy(m): 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2018
I have a twin friends like that in Apata Ibadan, they wore same everything everyday that no one can hardly differentiate them, same everything you can name but one of them died in her sleep few years back. It's still a shock and Kenny is yet to fully recover from that trauma till date. Taiwo died like 4 years ago during their NYSC program.
Re: Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters by toprealman: 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2018
phemsie:
Error, they will date same man!
Re: Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 18, 2018
MicroSweet:

Oh really? Tis my first time of hearing about them.

Nothing really, I just thought I should ask. How do you do? Hope you are having a fine day?
I'm fine thank you.

I'm having a beautiful day, how about you?
Re: Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters by mytime24(f): 3:56pm On Sep 18, 2018
phemsie:
u must date d two, else notin 4U embarassed
Re: Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters by phemsie(m): 4:09pm On Sep 18, 2018
mytime24:
u must date d two, else notin 4U embarassed

i don't bite more than i can chew, just one is ok, the other one can come as jara later sha
Re: Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters by Icon79(m): 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2018
Naija bloggers sef! How could the blogger describe them as "identical" twins when one twin is clearly taller than the other one?
Does the s/he even understands what the word identical means

*smh* in utter unbelief shocked

O pari

Magichand:
Beautiful Nigerian identical twin sisters, Sayo & Jomi share a lot in common and not just their face – the lovelies are said to be inseparable and quite established.

They both graduated from the University about three years ago with one of them coming out with a First class in Pharmacology… talk about beauty et brains eh?!

They run a Vlog on Youtube sharing their day to day lives and they are also into body fitness.

Checkout more of their gorgeous photos below,

https://zenithnaija.com/25446-2/

Re: Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters by kinzation(m): 4:18pm On Sep 18, 2018
hermitzking:
Combo 2 in 1
like cadbury chocolate sachet pack smiley)
Re: Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters by kinzation(m): 4:19pm On Sep 18, 2018
dating one of them is like buying mamador 5ltr oil and seeing free gift of a sachet oil inside
Re: Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters by chris31(m): 4:24pm On Sep 18, 2018
Man go still separate them
Re: Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters by AceDomino(m): 4:27pm On Sep 18, 2018
Make dem grow up and get brains
Re: Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters by Rollitout: 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2018
Re: Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters by Georgeisco2007: 4:45pm On Sep 18, 2018
leospruce:
but my guy WHY NO NONO MAKA WHY U and talk talk be like beko somebody put that zuma pinshur

Re: Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters by okwabayi(m): 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2018
Are they both 17 years old? The dressing alike thing is cute at age 4 - 12 but any longer than that shows they are both weird and immature.
Re: Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters by Burgerlomo: 5:27pm On Sep 18, 2018
Homeboiy:
Date one and get one free

Re: Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters by mechanics(m): 5:38pm On Sep 18, 2018
Homeboiy:
Date one and get one free
hahahaha.
Re: Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters by ACE1010: 6:28pm On Sep 18, 2018
phemsie:
i go like date one of them and probably get the other one as jara

Yeye boi grin grin grin
Re: Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters by horlatunes: 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
my disappointment was that their pussy was not what i imagined, i love the threes0me we had tho
you say?
Re: Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters by bewla(m): 7:32pm On Sep 18, 2018
jerryunit48:
Just for outside sha because am sure the wear anything at home
ko jo
Re: Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters by Mizwisdom(f): 8:22pm On Sep 18, 2018
I want twins cheesy

Need books? contact me via orderbooksng@gmail.com
Re: Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters by wildkat: 11:58pm On Sep 18, 2018
DELTACHAINSMOKER:
Damnnnnnnnnnn that benz tho. cool

If we no buy benz for this life, wetin we gain?

U will go far my broda. U Neva saw the biitches but the money (Benz). My kinda guy
Re: Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters by MicroSweet(m): 6:34am On Sep 19, 2018
zinnyzee:
I'm fine thank you.

I'm having a beautiful day, how about you?

Well, I was having a fine day until your signature message scared the heck outta me... "...badass bit.ch from hell!" C'mon, only demons come from hell.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Mariam Nabatanzi Who Has 42 Children: 'Uganda's Most Fertile Woman' / Stay-at-home Order: Lagos Husbands Narrate Experiences / Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.