Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Liverpool Can Win The Premier League And Champions League - Mohammed Salah - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Can Win The Premier League And Champions League - Mohammed Salah (344 Views)

Photos Of Mohammed Salah Working Very Hard To See That He Starts Egypt 1st Game / Mohammed Salah Arrives Russia For World Cup (Photos) / Jurgen Kloop: Liverpool Can Thrash PSG In The Champions League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liverpool Can Win The Premier League And Champions League - Mohammed Salah by Kemkemgirl(f): 12:03pm On Sep 18, 2018
Mohamed Salah is upbeat about Liverpool's chances to finish the season as Uefa Champions League and English Premier League winners.
The Egypt star spearheaded the Reds’ campaign on both fronts, scoring 44 goals as Jurgen Klopp's men finished third on the domestic scene and fell short at the last hurdle in Europe, losing in the final to Real Madrid.

And ahead of their 2018-19 Champions League opener against Paris Saint-Germain on Tuesday, the former AS Roma star believes they can attain success in both competitions.

"Last season we knocked out Manchester City, then Roma, who had just beaten Barca in the quarter-finals. Each time, they were incredible games," Salah told France Football.

"We played against teams challenging for the title and we still managed to reach the final, so of course we can do it again.

"I'm sure of it. We can even win both, the Champions League and the Premier League. I don't want us to put pressure on ourselves, but yes, everything is possible.

"It's a good draw with some good teams. PSG have some very good individuals and a great team. I'm looking forward to playing them. I'm looking forward to a very enjoyable and intense encounter."

source: http://www.naijatalkzone.com/2018/09/liverpool-can-win-premier-league-and.html?m=1
Re: Liverpool Can Win The Premier League And Champions League - Mohammed Salah by McStoic(m): 12:35pm On Sep 18, 2018
Liverpool Muslims are lucky. It's a rare privilege to be celebrating Salah every week. Their Islamic calendar is different.
Re: Liverpool Can Win The Premier League And Champions League - Mohammed Salah by Kemkemgirl(f): 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2018
McStoic:
Liverpool Muslims are lucky. It's a rare privilege to be celebrating Salah every week. Their Islamic calendar is different.
your opinion doesn't relate with the subject nah
... bros
Re: Liverpool Can Win The Premier League And Champions League - Mohammed Salah by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 18, 2018
Reach FA Cup Final first

(1) (Reply)

Official: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Red Card To Be Reviewed By UEFA Next Week / I Will Buy Your Verified Neteller Account / Real Madrid Player Set A New Record.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.