Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,778 members, 7,837,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

If I Were The President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Were The President (1045 Views)

If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) / I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari / For Ojukwu, I Wished I Were Born Igbo – By Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If I Were The President by dafidixone(m): 3:17pm On Apr 04, 2007
I will like to know what you will do to make this country beter if you were the PRESIDENT of NIGERIA.
Re: If I Were The President by Abuforallah1(m): 8:50am On May 31, 2018
dafidixone:
I will like to know what you will do to make this country beter if you were the PRESIDENT of NIGERIA.
Idiat

(1) (Reply)

N500million For Live Broadcast Of Senate Screening Of Ministers / One Laptop Per Child / Nigeria Begins River Niger Dredging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.