Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,645 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

When God Forsakes You - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / When God Forsakes You (320 Views)

How Pleased Is Allah With A Man When He Forsakes And Repents His Sin ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When God Forsakes You by naijabetboy: 1:07pm On Sep 18, 2018
Dear Brothers and Sisters

What should a man do when he feels like Allah has forsaken him. How is he supposes to find Allah's favour again
Re: When God Forsakes You by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:43pm On Sep 18, 2018
Is there really anything as Allah forsaking anyone?

Forsake means to "abandon or leave".

It is part of Tawheed to believe that Allah is the creator of everything and that nothing happens out of His knowledge.

And if you are a Muslim, i mean a Muslim in the real sense of the word; then you need this hadith below:

It was Narrated by Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri and Abu Huraira:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "No fatigue, nor disease, nor sorrow, nor sadness, nor hurt, nor distress befalls a Muslim, even if it were the prick he receives from a thorn, but that Allah expiates some of his sins for that."

Sahih al-Bukhari 5641, 5642.

Keep up the du'a!
Keep striving on righteousness!
Pray for Piety and steadfastness!

We ask Allah to grant us sustenance, protection and heal our sick. Aamin

1 Like

Re: When God Forsakes You by beewhy25: 12:56am On Sep 19, 2018
Re: When God Forsakes You by maclatunji: 5:58am On Sep 19, 2018
beewhy25:

Yes my brother i just came online now as i cant even sleep @all'.

reasons...

1. Am a die hard gambler have tried my possible best to desist from it but all to no avail...

2. I just received the greatest shock of my life that i have been expelled from my school after spending like 4 years...

3. Right now i think the only option is suicide Wallahi Tallahi i cant take the shame, embarrassment and pain for the rest of my life ..

have been depressed before which nearly took my life but now i think i cant go back to that state the best thing is to just do it once and for all....

Nobody should advice me now ooo hv been holding this for the past 4 years thinking God would turn me over to a new leaf but the reverse is the case as i keep on entering trouble here and there... i have depts incured by me due to theft of other people property kept in my possesion, my hustling never pays and at the end i think am being cursed

i have tried to look if i have offended anybody but no i dont think so... am so pained where can i start from ?

[size=16pt]Allah has forsaking me just when i needed him most..[/size]

cc:maclatunji, Rashduct4luv,

Asalam Alaykum,

I think we should play a little game called: "Does Allah sort things out in time"?

Here is a To-Do List for You:

1. Drop the negative things you have been doing- drinking, gambling etc?

2. Seek sincere repentance to Allah, seek for the replacement of bad deeds with positivity in your life. Pray sincerely and earnestly preferably in the middle of the night.

3. Start talking positive steps on a daily basis. Learn new skills, try to learn more about Islam- things like Quranic recitation, read Islamic books. You can also read Malcolm X's biography (can't remember the name). It shows how a troubled individual can make the change.

4. Learn skills you can use to earn legitimate income- you can use some time to Learn Google Digital Skills Free. Just google it, you should find the link. Identify things you want to do to start earning something legitimate and go acquire the skills required. Know this, legitimate money rarely comes in a lump sum. It is usually, N100 here, N1,000 there that Allah blesses into something big.

5. On no account should you commit suicide. You say you are broke abi, convert many of your days for fasting particularly Mondays and Thursdays. No Muslim fasts genuinely without getting closer to Allah.

6. Relax, things can get better in an instant, continually seek Allah's blessings and favour.

7. As for school, nothing new under the Sun. I know people that spent close to 8 years in 2 different schools before getting a first degree. They are married and economically fine today.

1 Like

Re: When God Forsakes You by naijabetboy: 10:44am On Sep 19, 2018
beewhy25:

reasons...

1. Am a die hard gambler have tried my possible best to desist from it but all to no avail...

2. I just received the greatest shock of my life that i have been expelled from my school after spending like 4 years...

3. Right now i think the only option is suicide Wallahi Tallahi i cant take the shame, embarrassment and pain for the rest of my life ..

have been depressed before which nearly took my life but now i think i cant go back to that state the best thing is to just do it once and for all....

Nobody should advice me now ooo hv been holding this for the past 4 years thinking God would turn me over to a new leaf but the reverse is the case as i keep on entering trouble here and there... i have depts incured by me due to theft of other people property kept in my possesion, my hustling never pays and at the end i think am being cursed

i have tried to look if i have offended anybody but no i dont think so... am so pained where can i start from ?

Although I haven't contemplated suicide, there are times I've wished I didn't have life. But I only console myself that so far as tomorrow remains a mystery , there may be hope and one day we may find favour with Allah

Please, someone told me about ruqyah... Where can I get someone to perform ruqyah on me?
Re: When God Forsakes You by Empiree: 11:31am On Sep 19, 2018
beewhy25:

reasons...

Does anyone knows this guy in real world?. He needs serious help. Please don't take this as a joke. This guy needs family members and friends around him right now before things go south.

It happens as a joke but it is not gonna be funny when you hear sad news about him. The earlier his friends and family step up and rally around him the better. I have seen someone wished suicide thoughts for himself on Facebook and his friends were just laughing thinking he was just joking until suddenly they learned he killed himself (shot himself in the head).

Bro beewhy25, Allah doesn't forsake you. You need dramatic positive changes in your life right now before you do anything stupid. The worst is to take your own life. These negative thoughts does nothing but compounds your problems.

You need to seek therapy right now before it is too late. Being expelled from school is not the end of everything. There are millions of high school and college drop out that are successful in life.

Please get this thought of suicide off your head right now. Whoever knows this guy should reach out to him asap. You have realized your wrongs. Gambling is never a good thing. Nothing positive comes out of it. Now that you realized it ruined your life, you need to make tawbah (U-turn) to Allah. Allah's Mercy is always at your doorstep.

Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful." Q39:53

Please reach out to Allah and Allah will reach out to you. Please lose no hope.

(1) (Reply)

Ruling On Celebrating Non-muslim Holidays And Congratulating Them / B / Some Islamic Practice That Doesn't Depict It Came From An Omnipotent God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.