Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,911 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

James Faleke To Contest Against Bello - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Faleke To Contest Against Bello (811 Views)

Lagos Reps Candidate James Faleke Buys Kogi APC Guber Form / APC Presidential Primary: James Faleke Meets With Kogi State Statutory Delegates / Faleke To Aregbesola: Tinubu Doesn't Play God, His Actions Are Divinely Ordained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

James Faleke To Contest Against Bello by Kingjames(m): 1:15pm On Sep 18, 2018
House of Reps: APC members protest James Faleke’s re-election bid https://punchng.com/house-of-reps-apc-members-protest-james-falekes-re-election-bid/
Re: James Faleke To Contest Against Bello by slivertongue: 1:20pm On Sep 18, 2018
Falake sud nt waste his time bello will defeat him& his masters
Re: James Faleke To Contest Against Bello by slivertongue: 1:21pm On Sep 18, 2018
OK
Re: James Faleke To Contest Against Bello by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 18, 2018
slivertongue:
Falake sud nt waste his time bello will defeat him& his masters

I don't blame some of you. This hate is not for TINUBU only. You hate everyone who have different opinion from yours. I have lived with people from your region and I know you wella.

I remember when a successful business man from your region went home to celebrate Christmas. After returning in early January, he started facing some problem. After a month, this man gave up.

After the man's death, his younger brother and mother ganged up to take his property to themselves. Behold, this man left a beautiful wife and 6 children but "his brother and mother want to take everything from the man's family".

Do you know why they killed the man? Cause he is successful more than others in the family and he love his wife so dearly. Thank God to intervention from yoruba elders. They stopped them from taking the properties. How did I know they killed him? His mother confessed after few years.

This story above explain the type of life you people live. Why so much hate for TINUBU? Cause he is successful more than politicians from your region and he hold different view from you people.

You are one of the people who is against Yahaya Bello. But since Faleke belongs to TINUBU's camp, you have started supporting Bello.. You need a life. Hate will always push you back in this life.. Anyone who want to succeed in life shouldn't hate any good things. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: James Faleke To Contest Against Bello by slivertongue: 11:58pm On Sep 18, 2018
hmm....my comments are based on past events &wat is on ground. faleke sud rightly b d gov. bt who stoppd him?ofcuz nt me

(1) (Reply)

Saraki Warns Nigerians Against Voting Atiku And Other Presidential Aspirants Pro / Osun: PDP To Strike Deal With Omisore, Others / Before You Say Happy Independence, Answer These Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.