Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

FG, Niger Republic To Partner On Rail Construction – Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG, Niger Republic To Partner On Rail Construction – Amaechi (8565 Views)

Kagara School Abduction: FG, Niger Government In Talks With Kidnappers / Rotimi Amaechi Signs MoU on Rail Modernisation in Sochi, Russia - Photos / Clothes Spread On Rail At The Ministry Of Finance Building In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG, Niger Republic To Partner On Rail Construction – Amaechi by modupe49: 5:11pm On Sep 18, 2018
**Making our borders more porous to Boko Haram\illegal immigrants\herdsmen\cattle rustlers.**

38 Likes

Re: FG, Niger Republic To Partner On Rail Construction – Amaechi by neonly: 5:16pm On Sep 18, 2018
Pls maybe just me I dont understand why buhari is trying to connect us by force to Niger( what do they have to offer us pls )

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG, Niger Republic To Partner On Rail Construction – Amaechi by velocity25(m): 5:17pm On Sep 18, 2018
abeg make una also build paradise in katsina too, but Who cares? all I know Nigeria is a failed entity!

1 Like

Re: FG, Niger Republic To Partner On Rail Construction – Amaechi by JaphNice(m): 5:18pm On Sep 18, 2018
Instead of them to tell us that they want to reward Niger for job well done during the 2015 election they rather started blowing another lies that they want open up empty buz transit wt Niger. Hmmm we are Jst watching.

1 Like

Re: FG, Niger Republic To Partner On Rail Construction – Amaechi by ceejay80s(m): 5:22pm On Sep 18, 2018
una wan partner with niger so that boko haram troops go see short cut into nigeria abi?

3 Likes

Re: FG, Niger Republic To Partner On Rail Construction – Amaechi by ceejay80s(m): 5:24pm On Sep 18, 2018
neonly:
Pls maybe just me I dont understand why buhari is trying to connect us by force to Niger ( what do they have to offer us pls )

to the bolded : BOKOHARAM TROOPS

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG, Niger Republic To Partner On Rail Construction – Amaechi by Turantula(m): 5:25pm On Sep 18, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
So you mean BOKO haram and fulani herdsmen can now be transported by rail to Nigeria to cause havoc...

Wooow, great news.
Sense no go kee you

3 Likes

Re: FG, Niger Republic To Partner On Rail Construction – Amaechi by neonly: 5:25pm On Sep 18, 2018
ceejay80s:
[/b]

to the bolded : BOKOHARAM TROOPS

1 Like

Re: FG, Niger Republic To Partner On Rail Construction – Amaechi by ceejay80s(m): 5:29pm On Sep 18, 2018
Belluchii:
This is commendable, and yet these people who are blinded by hate will still come here with their hate speeches saying Negative things about the government.. I believe this is a positive move made by the PMB Administration, i believe people should learn to appreciate rather than condemn this government.. when it is obvious the government has put in effort to better the country..this government is working hard to see to the growth of this country.
God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria

SO ....TO TRAVEL TO NIGER NA HIM BE UR PROBLEM? WHY IS IT NOT GHANA OR OTHER WEST AFRICAN COUNTRIES WEY NO RESEMBLE ABOKI?
ABOKI LOOK ALIKES ARE HAUSA, FULANI,NIGER,SAUDI,IRAQ,IRAN ETC
they are all birds of same feathers

3 Likes

Re: FG, Niger Republic To Partner On Rail Construction – Amaechi by Microfels: 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2018
justtoodark:
even with limited budget things are still happening....

you nigerians have to reconsider....you neglected for decades your infractructure....catching up now will cost billions of dollars....

Limited budget? Whatever brand of weed you are smoking, I need some of that shit.

1 Like

Re: FG, Niger Republic To Partner On Rail Construction – Amaechi by Grayxme: 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2018
The FG's effort to diversify the transport system in the country is highly commendable as this have a direct effect on the economy of the nation
Re: FG, Niger Republic To Partner On Rail Construction – Amaechi by BiafraIShere(m): 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2018
These guys are really using Niger Delta oil money to prepare for the inevitable breakup of Nigeria. They are seriously aligning with the Sahel countries who they've always seen as brothers against their supposed compatriots in the South. It is now clear to everyone that Nigeria has no future so the wise thing to do now is to start preparing for life in a post Nigeria.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG, Niger Republic To Partner On Rail Construction – Amaechi by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:57pm On Sep 18, 2018
All I can see is bigotry and mumuism; many of those criticising did not even realise that as a partnership the cost of the project would not be borne by Nigeria alone but to shared between the two countries and that the south, especially the southern ports, would also benefit from increased import traffic as other neighbouring countries are also linked to the rail network.
Re: FG, Niger Republic To Partner On Rail Construction – Amaechi by Microfels: 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2018
Belluchii:
This is commendable, and yet these people who are blinded by hate will still come here with their hate speeches saying Negative things about the government.. I believe this is a positive move made by the PMB Administration, i believe people should learn to appreciate rather than condemn this government.. when it is obvious the government has put in effort to better the country..this government is working hard to see to the growth of this country.
God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria

And what benefit will a rail line to Niger republic be to the Nigeria economy? What economic products are in that desert country that warrants a rail system? Cows?

3 Likes

Re: FG, Niger Republic To Partner On Rail Construction – Amaechi by Ikpongiton: 6:04pm On Sep 18, 2018
Belluchii:
God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria
the growth of which country?this is what happen when you make a foreigner the president of a country

3 Likes

Re: FG, Niger Republic To Partner On Rail Construction – Amaechi by Ikpongiton: 6:10pm On Sep 18, 2018
the only people that support this inept and lifeless administration,are foreigners from mali and niger republic

2 Likes

Re: FG, Niger Republic To Partner On Rail Construction – Amaechi by Ikpongiton: 6:15pm On Sep 18, 2018
neonly:
Pls maybe just me I dont understand why buhari is trying to connect us by force to Niger( what do they have to offer us pls )
so, it is from my mouth you want to hear that buhari is an illegal immigrant from niger republic

2 Likes

Re: FG, Niger Republic To Partner On Rail Construction – Amaechi by King44(m): 6:27pm On Sep 18, 2018
I wonder what good they have in chard that they want to bring to Nigeria if not those Fulani terrorists and what again I no get clue, Niger is still quite looks reasonable but I wonder what they have to offer other than more influx of terrorists,beggars illegal migrant like whom buhari is, to make the matter worse our immigration and customs are not functioning, they only function when money is involved esp immigration woooorse

2 Likes

Re: FG, Niger Republic To Partner On Rail Construction – Amaechi by 9gerian: 6:43pm On Sep 18, 2018
For what?

Except ofcourse if Niger republic, Chad and others will be routing their sea cargos through Nigeria

Blue3k:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/09/fg-niger-republic-to-partner-on-rail-construction-amaechi-2/amp/

Front page: Lalasticlala
Re: FG, Niger Republic To Partner On Rail Construction – Amaechi by hisgrace090: 6:59pm On Sep 18, 2018
gocac:

Shut up dia!

When you had gej drinking kai kai in Aso Rock,
Building Amajiri schools and railways everywhere in the North. Where were you

Is it Buhari your expecting to build railway for you?

Goodluck could not even finish ordinary east west road for 6 years in his so called Niger Delta, Goodluck was simply a curse to his people. Yet your here spilling shit, Just shut up dia...

What powers does a minister have without the approval of the President

Despite how insulting you sound still you said the truth.

1 Like

Re: FG, Niger Republic To Partner On Rail Construction – Amaechi by justtoodark: 7:09pm On Sep 18, 2018
Microfels:

Limited budget? Whatever brand of weed you are smoking, I need some of that shit.

nigerian budget is realy limited....even crude oyel dont earn us so much....

you sell crude oyel and buy petrol from abroad....oyyy.....

you are poor...!!!!
Re: FG, Niger Republic To Partner On Rail Construction – Amaechi by justtoodark: 7:13pm On Sep 18, 2018
i dont blaim the fg for refineries not working.....

you blacks just dont care about each other....all what una care about is profit....

rather than build refineries,you buy g-wagons,private jets and such....

you dont care about yourselfs,why should others care about you....!!!!??

self hatred but black lifes matters nonesense......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybDa0gSuAcg
Re: FG, Niger Republic To Partner On Rail Construction – Amaechi by Newlife123: 7:32pm On Sep 18, 2018
excomarow:

True talk

But NL Mugus are so blind, I wonder if they use their head to think abi na their Ass

Buhari is Working

APC is changing the country

God Bless Nigeria
Non sensen name just spring up because of apcist ,defending their terrorist boss

1 Like

Re: FG, Niger Republic To Partner On Rail Construction – Amaechi by excomarow(m): 7:43pm On Sep 18, 2018
Newlife123:

Non sensen name just spring up because of apcist ,defending their terrorist boss

e pain nam

Buhari till 2023

Nntooor

Re: FG, Niger Republic To Partner On Rail Construction – Amaechi by Emanodimo(m): 8:49pm On Sep 18, 2018
Mr. Amaechi rail plan will expose the North more to insecurity. Even USA at a time build walls to denial Mexican smuggler and drug lords for the good of its citizens. If he is doing this for Federal character, let him modernised the ones that links the North.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC's Yusuf Galambi Wins Gwaram Federal Constituency By-Election in Jigawa / LNSA, DSS Set To Partner For Improved Security, Safety In Lagos / Governor Ikpeazu Sacks ASEPA, APUMA Bosses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.