Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,222 members, 7,860,414 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:40 AM

2face Idibia’s Son, Nino Pens Down A Lovely Birthday Message To Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia’s Son, Nino Pens Down A Lovely Birthday Message To Him (434 Views)

Lateef Adedimeji Lovely Birthday Surprise To His Wife Mo Bimpe (video) / 2face Shares Video With His Son, Nino, On His 16th Birthday / Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2face Idibia’s Son, Nino Pens Down A Lovely Birthday Message To Him by iamocheme: 1:48pm On Sep 18, 2018
Today is Nigerian Legendary music superstar’s Birthday. 2face Innocent Idibia turns 43 years old today and his eldest son, Nino, took to his Instagram page to share this beautiful birthday message.

Read his post below;

‘Through out my young life I have always looked up to you,every time I am in a situation I always ask myself ,”what will daddy do.”Then I remember your smile,the smile that brings joy,hope and peace to the Idibia family.I love you daddy and happy birthday ??”

Read more: https://mycelebritygist.com/2face-idibias-son-nino-pens-lovely-birthday-message/

Re: 2face Idibia’s Son, Nino Pens Down A Lovely Birthday Message To Him by Chigirl042(f): 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2018
Thumbs up 2baba.He is just an all rounder. This coming from his soon shows that he is truly a caring father.

(1) (Reply)

Paul Pogba Dancing Kpakujemu Dance By Olamide / Top 10 Rising Artist In Africa 2018 – #8 Is The Youngest / Chimamanda Adichie Speaks On Trump Referring To Africa As A "Poo Hole" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.