Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

For Those Who Have Lost A Loved One, Please Read This For A Token Of Comfort - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Those Who Have Lost A Loved One, Please Read This For A Token Of Comfort (231 Views)

I Have Lost My Zeal For Attending Church / The Christian Race Is Not A Life Of Comfort / How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Those Who Have Lost A Loved One, Please Read This For A Token Of Comfort by istandwithJesus: 4:04pm On Sep 18, 2018
My wife passed on sometimes last month, August 21 precisely. Pained is an understatement. She was my best friend. I would receive a Rhema from the Scripture and I would immediately chat with her or call her to ‘gist’ her about the interpretation. Few weeks to ‘going home’, we talked more on Heaven, Hell and Eternity, and we both prayed to make heaven. After her passing, there have been visions shown to people that she is with Christ. Someone had a vision where she came visiting home, and was glowing, shining and sparkling in some sort of brilliant stars. Another person was taken to heaven to visit her in her home. She said she is in a big home, and she took the person to her bedroom. She laid on the bed and was smiling and looking very happy. In real life, she passed on two days after she bore our second child and had a big tummy at that time. So, in the vision, the person asked her why she still has a big tummy and why she left her two children behind, but she was just smiling and didn't respond with any word but laughter and happiness.

Afterwards, God passed a message across to me that she is resting with Him, and that He (God) would take me on a visit to see His glory and then visit heaven to see my wife. This has greatly comforted me, but you know how it is... I miss the earthly times I had with her, albeit very short. The truth however, is that she is in a better place than I am on earth.

I am sharing this to encourage the faith of those whose loved ones have passed on. If you are privileged to know they passed on to Christ and eternal life, please be glad and rejoice, because eventually, it would not matter if we lived 100 years or 20 - where we spend our eternity would override the few moments we spend on earth.
As for me, I am privileged to be a son of God saved by Grace and to be loved by Him. So I am assured I would be where Jesus is, after my assignment is completed on earth.

I am counting days, years, moments – while I fulfill God’s propose here on earth and complete my assignment – looking forward to that day that I would be absent in the flesh and present with my Lord, Jesus – forever, never ever to be away from Home again. (2 Corinthians 5:cool

This is to remind you as well, that there is life after life here, and the journey here might end sooner than thought, or later than expected. However it turns, please be prepared through God’s mercy, to make plans for eternity with Christ.

God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

See Why Muslims Should Be Cautious With The Way We Celebrate /rejoice- Islam / The Power Of Night Prayers (15) / It Is Not About What We Know As Christians But What We Really Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.